VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

1. 5.00 star(s)

echilog

high potential in this one, the guy/girl makeing the scenes does more than just close ups of penis inside a hole.
    great animations

The models are abit overused, but there is a reason for that, since they look, pretty good.

I also does a decent job with story, while still being a sex game.

and most important :D no stupid mini games.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Erostraus

Great game! UpdTe was shorter than I like but I can duck it up and deal. Normally I don't like preexisting relationships so I can watch them grow but I love this one. Iris has a lot of potential. I already get the feeling the siblings are meant for each other. Gg can't wait for more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

frozted

Best animations I have seen on this site. Cyberpunk aesthetic is spot on. The girls are all hot, especially the daughter. Hot scenes already, and an interesting story. Dev is doing the Lord's work. F95zone says I need more characters.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jeffy69

Just finished v0.2 and wow this is superb, especially from a new developer.
    The animations are excellent, although can be a bit grainy maybe a higher resolution would be better, not sure not a dev myself.
    The shower would be better with a wet skin texture and perhaps some soap suds, I've seen some really good wet effects and absolutely love them. Also selfishly would like a few more animations from more angles, even a lot of static images would be great. I mean she's got to spread those cheeks to clean between them properly right? Lol.
    Really love the "loose" clothing too, always been a fan and its super sexy, hope to see more!
    The sex animations are great but again would like a few more, maybe you could zoom in on the same animation without having to do a new one and just add one or two more, plus several static images in between. Would especially like a zoom in on Iris alone in bed, with her face still in shot of course.
    Thought I'd mention there's an error in the gallery too where the last 3 animations for Iris all lead to the bed scene.
    Hope you can ignore most of the feedback and just focus on your vision, I think you're doing a great job and besides the aforementioned suggestions would just like to see MORE.
    Thank you and look forward to the next update.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbroken

Very good start, very high quality renders.
    The story is so far well built, I hope it continues on this path.
    For me it's five stars, if in future updates I see that the level decreases, I will also remove some stars.
    But for the moment it has all my confidence.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

CptValor

after playing v-0.1, i have to say this caught my attention! first, the screenshots of the renders caught my eye and i had to take a look! after loading the game the song on the title screen caught my attention as it had a rather catchy hook but i honestly got distracted and went to get a snack and a drink and whatever else and the song kept repeating over and over! even when i started the game it was the same song on repeat the whole time! while it fits the theme and adds a nice aesthetic to the game, the same song over and over (no matter how good) can become tedious! i realize its a first release so im not knocking too much off the score for it, but going into further updates you might look at using more variety in your backing music and or use the music (have it trigger) at certain times for certain events and the like! kinda like how you had the music stop so we could hear the sounds of the animations when they triggered!

as mentioned before the screenshots of the renders were the first thing that caught my attention! your renders are really nice and even the renders taking place in different areas look just as good as the ones in the lewd scenes! the renders are top tier and the only thing i could say to improve them would be the addition of some varied body types! not sure what your plans for romancable characters might be but the addition of tan lines, small breasted females, and more uses of pubic hair like you did with the two Asian females!

next id like to touch on the story. so your character building and world building seem to be a bit rushed but i think that might be due to it being aa first edition and you trying to establish lore to keep the player interested! its just funny how characters have to give explanations for their actions (like why theyre cool being naked in front of each other) like its the first time theyre doing it! i understand this being for the readers benefit to develop those relationships between those characters right away! also, if the player doesnt choose the option to look for jobs instead of watch tv with his sister you may not know who the girl in the last scene is (unless you payed attention when the convo with the ramen shop lady mentioned MCs daughter)! i guess this is my long way of saying the pacing of the story seems a bit rushed, but i do see an effort to establish character relationships early on and while this is a good thing for players who dont like the long windup, a bit of mystery is nice as well. for example... before the ramen shop lady called out her name i thought the feet approaching her were gonna be some thug sent to mess her up for info on the MC and his location or something! i literally said "uh oh" when it only focused on the feet!

in conclusion, i generally like this one and the renders have me drawn in while the story had me transported into the world and invested in the characters to the point that i wanted more when it ended! its still a first release and i hope to see this take off as i think it would be a good story and with these nice lookin renders the lewd scenes should be awesome (was a bit disappointed the first scene ended where it did but it was still nice)!

its still early but as it currently stands the ratings are as follows:
    -Graphics/ Renders - A+ tier (look great but theres always room for improvement and different body types would be a plus)
    -Storytelling/ Worldbuilding - A tier (other than the quick pace the worldbuilding is pretty immersive, gives the feel of an old scifi anime or something along those lines)
    -Music/ Sound Effects - B tier (the same song on repeat can get old fast, sloshing sounds and moans in animations are nice)

in the end, i would recommend checking this one out and keeping this one on your watch list like am! hoping for good thing from this one! not too shabby for a first release! you have potential!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.1

I give this a very fragile 4 stars right now. It's on the short end of first versions, and truth be told probably too early to say anything meaningful. I'm not necessarily giving this a higher rating because it does certain things well, but rather it's just not doing anything especially bad yet. To borrow from another review, unpolished feels like a good word for this.

If I'm being completely honest, this seems like a case where the dev clearly has talent for animations and renders, but not nearly as much for writing. For me, that's a big problem.

The dialogue and overall writing thus far isn't bad per se, but it lacks that pizazz that would otherwise draw me in. It's your VERY standard cyberpunk dystopian setting. MC talking about how CORPO BAD and struggling to make ends meet in a shit society. There's a couple scenes establishing this corpo villain who wants the MC "dealt with" so he doesn't screw up his secret project.

What feels a little unique though is that his seems to be shaping up into some type type of cyberpunk incest game? Can't say I've played an AVN that blends those specific things together. You live with your sister, and there's very clearly a sexual relationship that has already been established considering you get each other off on the couch like it's the most normal thing in the world. We then learn the MC has a daughter that he lost custody(?) of who appears grown up at the end of this release as a sort of cliffhanger.

Last thing I want to mention is that the music/sound needs work. Having one track on repeat and a general lack sound effects does a game no favors.

I'm not completely out, but there's not a lot drawing me in either. I didn't finish this saying "wow I can't wait for what's next." It's a bit bland to put it simply. The character models, renders, and animations are pretty nice, but I can say that about a hundred other AVNs as well. I'll probably check this out again after it gets more content, but if it doesn't noticeably improve writing wise then I'd drop this to a 3 stars and move on. Best of luck on your first game regardless, dev.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Grubb

v01

From a first release, it's not really possible to tell much about the story, as its skeleton is still being laid out. So far, we know evil company trying to (possibly?) bring people back from (I think) the dead. So there's not much that I can say in that regard.

Technically, animations are fluid. One of the things that make me want to review a game is absolutely the lighting. Especially with a cyberpunk game that's bound to be filled with neon lights. Thankfully this didn't hurt my eyes. Well lit all around.

Visually, I liked seeing some Asian models I'd never seen before, that was a plus. With a cyberpunk background, this is an opportunity to have models from all races and sizes. So many choices available.

As for what I expect to see... I personally want to see is lesbian content but as of yet that seems to be far in the future.

My hope is that there will be more cyberpunk games here, as the possibilities of LI types are endless. And that this one doesn't stumble somewhere along the line like many games here do.
    Keep in mind this is specifically for v1, as well as my hopes for its future.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jhin00

I love cyberpunk style games. Models, drawings, story flow, everything is very nice.I think you can add NTR avoidable option.
    Because according to the story, it may be necessary to protect from bad people, if we cannot protect, we must reach bad endings maybe rape or something..
    Good job,I hope there will be a sequel to this game.THX<33
  10. 4.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

This game has gorgeous animations, but like was noted in reviews before mine the whole thing feels a bit idk unpolished is probably the right word. It's still very early with the game only having about 10 mins of content, but if it keeps going like it is the game will turn out nicely. The writing so far is competent, and the overall quality of renders is very high. I'll revisit my review when it has some more content, but as for now there isn't enough to really analyze it deeply.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

m0us3r

It's hard to put my finger on it but this game feels a bit raw?.. unpolished?.. I mean I know it's created by a newbie developer.

Technically, renders and animations are good. Sister and daughter (or whoever they are) have cute faces. Dialogs are kinda OK.

I finished v0.1 in 20 minutes (going rather slowly), so it's early to say, but ATM it looks promising I guess.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Digital Pimp

I loved and was immediately drawn into this desperate dystopian world. It feels both uncomfortable and comfortable. While this game certainly isn't breaking any new ground so far as the genre, perhaps it's this very familiarity that works in its favor.

The MC is easy to root for, and the budding/underlying back story begs to be both investigated and unraveled. It's a great start! I look forward to more!