RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.9] [SollarMeow]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIncredibleSteal-0.1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Incredible Steal [v0.1.8] [SollarMeow] - Compressed

Win [188 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Hmm... okay. Might be coming in a little late here, and I have no idea if the creator watches this thread, but a few things:

Is it possible in the future to ignore or just have a skip function for the scenes with Violet? She doesn't interest me at all. Typical shallow relationship, typical shallow teen and older man stuff. Blah.

A CG room is a must. Being able to see all the scenes from start to finish before starting in on the new update each time would be a major help in terms of overall impact.

More dialogue per scene. At the moment, the scenes with Elasti-girl go too quickly, drawing them out with dirty talk and more back and forth would be great.

At the moment this game is way too linear for a RPG game. You're not alone in this, but it has to be pointed out.

Things i would like to see in the future:
More clothing options as Elasti-girl sinks into depravity. More hidden sex too.
More kissing? This is a common problem, but having sex should include more kissing than it seems to in a lot of NTR games.
Shift the POV from mostly following around the husband to the wife.
You had a condom being used in the latest scene. Lean into that fetish - like what did she do with it, where did it go, have hiding it or otherwise using it in some fashion be part of Elasti-girl's corruption.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes