RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.9] [SollarMeow]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
More clothing options as Elasti-girl sinks into depravity. More hidden sex too.
More kissing? This is a common problem, but having sex should include more kissing than it seems to in a lot of NTR games.
Shift the POV from mostly following around the husband to the wife.
You had a condom being used in the latest scene. Lean into that fetish - like what did she do with it, where did it go, have hiding it or otherwise using it in some fashion be part of Elasti-girl's corruption.
all that sounds good except POV switch it wouldn't be a NTR game anymore it would just be one of those girl life sims were the whole game is grinding hours upon hours for corruption points to make the female MC a slut.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
all that sounds good except POV switch it wouldn't be a NTR game anymore it would just be one of those girl life sims were the whole game is grinding hours upon hours for corruption points to make the female MC a slut.
Hmm... okay i can see your point. Just splitting the POV between the married duo and getting rid of the Violet POV would be better.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Sex scenes with partially clothed protagonists, games with these dynamics are rare and for me they are the best.
It was a nice update with good animations and the dev works on a monthly basis which is rare in this environment.
For sure there is room for improvement regarding the graphics but that's okay, it's worth supporting.

Oct 25, 2018
SollarMeow

I apologize for not writing anything, and besides, the update was quite short (largely due to the gameplay of the visual novel). It just so happens that I'm fucked up. This happens quite often, but usually it does not affect the work in any way. I have very little free time, which I have to spend on creating a game that has stopped bringing me any joy. Besides playing, I have other hobbies that I would like to develop somehow, but I haven't sat down to them for about 4 months. And it would be fine if I got incredible pleasure from this game, but it became just another job where I have a deadline (albeit very vague), and I don't want to upset people. Because of all this, I got a little depressed, as well as a huge loss of concentration. As a result, working for 3 hours turned into working for 6 hours, which made it even worse for me... well, you understand. Because of all this, I decided to reduce the number of subsequent updates to 3 pieces, I have to finish the game ... Sorry that everything turned out this way, maybe I'll change my mind.

John242

Jul 16, 2018
What a holy war in the comments... Relax guys... I know I'm talentless, I know the dialogues and writing style in the game is not up to the level of a Kpop fan girl. I'm not extorting money from you guys, I'm just continuing to do what I started because there are people who want to see a continuation. Everything will end someday, and this mediocre story too
Love you for what you do, platonically though.

Entoma01

Jan 30, 2022
Incredible game! Thank you developer! I wanted to ask for an x-ray in scenes with creampies (it doesn’t matter with or without a condom, in a small window somewhere on the side it will be enough).

Reactions: nikypuma and Romado
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes