3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
InheritanceBanner.png

Overview:
The MC (the name given by player) has been away from home over three years. Most of that at college. He returns home because of his father's death. He was never close to his father. Because his father was out of town for work most of the time while growing up. He was close to his two sisters, mom, and two best friends. While being away he lost touch with all of them. He now wants to reconnect with them and figure out why he stopped. Upon returning he is told that his father left him an inheritance. A large one. After receiving the inheritance, which didn't include his father's business, an accounting firm. He discovers how much personal wealth his father really had. While reconnecting with his family and friends he may get even closer to them then he was before. Establishing feelings and connections he hasn't felt before. He will also discover other things about his dad and mom's past he would never have imagined.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-26
Release Date: 202--03-25
Developer: mannitt - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Android(Incest): - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - - -
Mac Compressed: - - -

Others:

Extras: Fan Sign - Walkthrough, Gallery & Improvement Mod

screenshot0006.png ScreenShot_20190730124218.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png ScreenShot_20190730124523.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll wait until I read better things about the engine.

Reactions: mgtoons
U

User_10739

Could be worse, could get ship wrecked on a island with 2 dudes and a billy goat! :p
As long as it's a female "Jilly Goat"...
Like the potential of the game but hate the engine. Having said that though, it is a wysiwyg game engine so it allows non coders like my useless self to bring us new content, so it all can't be that bad, right??? The one knock I have is that 1/3 of the screen is blotted out by the text box and gui components, but that's not on the dev! Look forward to the game progression and doing bad things to the friends & fam...

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
So far , digging the content. Its the Jap style engine most of their VN's use (as so it seems). Bring on the gold diggers and the weird ex's.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
I don't want to be mean, but looking at the 3rd sample, Tiffany and Steph are looking very much like transvestites. The kind you see in anime, where they exaggerate with chest hair and scruff.
3rd sample it's bit better than the first and second though they do lo like trans .

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Will the the mother be in on the action, or is she not an option for the protagonist?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes