3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
She's whoring herself out to her husband's "business partners". We had some doubts at first, but the vid the MC saw of her getting gangbanged confirmed it. She was younger in the vid, but even the way she dressed at her husband's funeral and her hesitation to tell her son why she had to leave confirm it.

I will never understand why devs create drama for the sake of nothing else but pissing off most of their fans, but whatever... the game is abandoned, so at least we won't see the "negotiations" or the mom getting fucked like a whore to "protect" her wimpy son.
Heh, my assumption was that his dad was a mogul in the adult entertain industry, and that the videos were just that, some of the early videos when mom was still an actress.

Reactions: pappypop

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
She's whoring herself out to her husband's "business partners". We had some doubts at first, but the vid the MC saw of her getting gangbanged confirmed it. She was younger in the vid, but even the way she dressed at her husband's funeral and her hesitation to tell her son why she had to leave confirm it.

I will never understand why devs create drama for the sake of nothing else but pissing off most of their fans, but whatever... the game is abandoned, so at least we won't see the "negotiations" or the mom getting fucked like a whore to "protect" her wimpy son.
Yeah; story pretty much let us know that, but the abandoned status let us without a chance to give her some needed confrontation and consequences. That suck, it was pretty much what I was waiting for.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Ahh. How pathetic. Deleting a post saying I had just thought about this game and was wondering if it was updated, and calling that trolling. Yup. Saying that I was thinking about a game that just happened to be abandoned when I was wondering if it was updated is now trolling. Utterly. Fucking. Pathetic. Nope. It couldn't POSSIBLY be my expression of regret that a game I was playing was gone. Nope. It's trolling. Utter circle jerk reasoning there.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I liked his younger sister her BFF and his BFF but his mom and older sister I had no interest in at all.
Same here...speaking of 'younger', lol, is that loli on the right you have linked, from the Apartment 69 game? :unsure:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
abandoned or just busy and thread get abandoned tag because of inactivity ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
abandoned or just busy and thread get abandoned tag because of inactivity ?
Its very simple, no contact from the dev on patreon since 2020 and no update of the game since 2020 just a few days shy of 3 years.

Lalalala1981

Apr 22, 2023
Its very simple, no contact from the dev on patreon since 2020 and no update of the game since 2020 just a few days shy of 3 years.

It's funny that this dev is still getting 61 dollars a month in their Patreon.

People really just have tons of disposable income huh?

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes