3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..finished..very well written..intelligent mature....glad i did not choose the "jerk off" option because i already figured out who it was...LOL..and Rob dont do dat!!! pity its the sister who's a braided ginger with freckles..LOL..she adorable...everyone loves a braided ginger with freckles.. :D BUT!!!! spoiler time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WaltS and mannitt

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Mannit great game. not sure how the older version was but this renpy is very good

Thanks. I'm glad you like the game.

ok..finished..very well written..intelligent mature....glad i did not choose the "jerk off" option because i already figured out who it was...LOL..and Rob dont do dat!!! pity its the sister who's a braided ginger with freckles..LOL..she adorable...everyone loves a braided ginger with freckles.. :D BUT!!!! spoiler time...
Thanks. :D(y)

Reactions: Dependable_223

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'm not really fond of the girls. Younger sister looks like 30yo... Too bad, the story is interesting.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I really appreciate the move to Renpy. Way better gameplay experience. Good decision :)

Not everyone ... I dont like freckles (maybe a few not to strong ones) and I am not that big of a fan of braids ^^ - and the red ... it depends :p
hearsay!!!heretic!!! heathen!!! the Church of @GhostPhil will burn you at the stake!!!...HAHAAA!!..actually raven-black flowing hair is my main thing..redheads come in a close second though...lol

Reactions: mannitt

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
This one is quite difficult to rate. I come from the japanese vn as well and there are some 50h+ reading time vn with one or two h-scenes for a character (Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night).

With that being said, I would not exactly call it "heavy story driven" or "text wall". Nonetheless it is a good start.

I do see it critical how Steph (<3) and Michiko throw themselves at the MC. You have this good idea about a "pact", but Michiko is not really acting like it would be a big thing to overcome, same thing for Steph. So, step from the gas and continue slowly. The other characters are dark horses now, could go either way.

I love how you use Dad; It seems there is some evil masterplan happening and I’m really looking forward to knowing more about his plans.
Please don't go down the road hinted in the last dream sequence (MC is the one and only f*ck machine with the magic dick)

That’s the reason i sit on the fence here...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
"It's Ren'Py now" - niiiiiice! I'm one of the people that really liked the 'original' but after a while (half-an-hour?) I could get to the save menu, but should I actually try and save, that'd be the death of me / my game / my machine.

8600K OC, 16Gb RAM, m.2 drive. Infinite saving time. Or maybe it was just 2,000GB of save data and I'm an impatient cunt lol!

Ps; I want my mum / sister to be blood related. I swing not too far from the tree. Virtually speaking only, OC...

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm not really fond of the girls. Younger sister looks like 30yo... Too bad, the story is interesting.
I am curious to know what about Steph that looks 30? I have spent a lot of time to make her young looking but, not "too" young. There can be some unknowns with 3D. Anything in particular that makes her look older would help. There were some issues with Daz at the beginning that did some weird things in renders. More assets have helped. So does she look older or younger in certain parts? Genesis 8 models for Daz have this weird thing of adding strange lines. I couldn't adjust that until later. Any info is always helpful.

This one is quite difficult to rate. I come from the japanese vn as well and there are some 50h+ reading time vn with one or two h-scenes for a character (Tsukihime or Fate/Stay Night).

With that being said, I would not exactly call it "heavy story driven" or "text wall". Nonetheless it is a good start.

I do see it critical how Steph (<3) and Michiko throw themselves at the MC. You have this good idea about a "pact", but Michiko is not really acting like it would be a big thing to overcome, same thing for Steph. So, step from the gas and continue slowly. The other characters are dark horses now, could go either way.

I love how you use Dad; It seems there is some evil masterplan happening and I’m really looking forward to knowing more about his plans.
Please don't go down the road hinted in the last dream sequence (MC is the one and only f*ck machine with the magic dick)

That’s the reason i sit on the fence here...
Yeah the 50h+ Japanese VN's are some of my favorites and some of the first Visual Novels I ever played. There is a way the Japanese language is that tends to be very verbose. I try to be as sufficient as I can since English can be the opposite and still give good information. That said I still sometimes do too much. :whistle:

I can assure you there is no magic dick or anything supernatural in the story. That said like most fiction women do tend to be attracted to him quicker. Still, there will be very few women throwing themselves at him, without some reason.

As for Michiko and Steph throwing themselves at him. They've known each other their whole lives. So the distance apart has changed some things. But my starting goal for the story is a Dating Simulator. So it will not be quick. Still depends on some choices.

I have some interesting ideas for the Dad plot of the story. That will also have a few different paths.

Ok enough explaining. :LOL: Glad you like what you've seen. :D(y)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I have a really good feeling about this one since going into that room that requires the Master Key... Would be nice with a mom-dom or mom-love option.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
just tried the game, seriously how lovely evrything.

just some critical parts like when mc hug his mommy from behind we'll notice her hands are awfuly big or handicap like..so just sayin because im so fan of milfs.

parents's dark past is very well writed,however i really hope we won't reach the stupidity of MC will forcefully bend every woman in the game to his dick's will like how his dad awfully treat his mom and how he appear in his dream tellin him to do so.

i hope we'll get some reasonable drama between MC and his mom about her past **"not just oh it's ok mommy all forgotten let's do the incest fuck part"*** and maybe with his big sister too about her mysterious behaviour toward him.

i personally find that MC's best friend back story is so weak,she in the few woman here needs a strong personality and character and preferable that she's super rich too so it won't be like she's approaching MC for his money or something simillar.

with the lot of beauty godesses here i think femdom and milf content is so needed here,seeing how things goin will absolutely result on male dom path whish will make it another boring story&game*of course my opinion*

i'm only active in games theards i like so mush.. i hope you get the right support and love to finish your game,thank you very mush:love:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I am curious to know what about Steph that looks 30? I have spent a lot of time to make her young looking but, not "too" young. There can be some unknowns with 3D. Anything in particular that makes her look older would help. There were some issues with Daz at the beginning that did some weird things in renders. More assets have helped. So does she look older or younger in certain parts? Genesis 8 models for Daz have this weird thing of adding strange lines. I couldn't adjust that until later. Any info is always helpful.
Not sure. Her hair and skintone are a bit dull, and her jaws and cheekbones a bit too prominent, while younger girls tend to have rounder features.
Look, in this picture the other girl looks way younger. Lightning and height (she is smaller) also make a difference.
screenshot_02.jpg

Perhaps use a different render engine, like Octane or Iray? It would make your renders brighter and more lively.

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know why, but I think you can pull it off. I will support you now as Patreon, let's see where you take it from here.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So far so good the models are interesting but in a good way kinda getting used too seeing the same ones in every other second game. Good work so far looking forward too more (y)

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes