3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
after that final scene i kinda just wanna make every girl in this a harem but i do wonder if there will be a possibility of a solo route... doubt it at this point though

Reactions: acewinz

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
personally Im hoping for 3 paths for this game but I dunno what the author wants

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
First off I want to say I like the writing so far, it's not the typical Max fucks his family (thanks for not using that model btw, I am sure many other people are tired of seeing his dumb face).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh I wasn't paying much attention to any of that though. I was focused on what was unfolding with the characters, their dialogues and how they interacted with one another. None of them felt like cheap caricatures of a generic trope or stereotype, they were all multi-faceted with some depth too. I also liked how care was given to the little things, like subtle facial expressions. Some other devs just tend to ignore that. Another good thing was if something popped up in a conversation it was explained or at least addressed in some way. There wasn't a moment where I felt like I was lost as to what was going on. Overall it had a very good flow. Kudos again on making a non-douchey mc, that doesn't sound like some 17 year virgin from Indian facebook, this alone deserves all the praise.

My only concern I have is choices and consequences and missable content, I'd like to be able to play something without a walkthrough being a requirement. Sure you can mitigate the issue with adding a gallery later, since the game feels like it'll have replayability.

Final thought: I want to commend you on how you addressed the ntr/cuck issue IN THE GAME, that was fucking brilliant! Every new shiny thing that comes along there is always that tired debate in the forums over ntr/no ntr/make it avoidable and blah blah blah. That was a masterstroke on your part getting ahead of it. It made me think, wow this dude might not be just some flash in the pan, like he really knows his shit and has done some research. Shit, I haven't even finished this game and I am already hyped about it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I avoided the other version mostly because I couldn't put a paint blot over the MC's face but now that it's in renpy I can do that and much more.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Public Poll on Patreon page:

mannitt said:
This is the poll for the Character for the next Special Image Set. I did one previous for Steph. The Public SFW version is . The Patreon NSFW version is .
So this poll does not include her. This poll is public and will be on both pages, the page and here.
As I put together the 3rd update I will also put these images together. I don't have an exact amount for them. Just do them until I feel I am done.
Also if you want to comment theme suggestions. That is also helpful. Maybe I can then turn those into a poll.
mel.png michiko.png tiff.png youngmom.png mom.png

Sep 4, 2018
To be honest I was enjoying the story etc. till I got to the video tape part that really killed the mood for me I had to use the skip unseen text function on that part till it was over as I was thinking the whole time till that part the mom was just really going off to do something innocent and was innocent as in nothing like that could of happened to her and when she gets back maybe the opposite would happen of her saying she is owned by the MC like a slave as everything the dad owned was his and the game got the "Slave" tag added but seen those tapes in the room and was like oh hell no but also like what @fzaner mentioned of having the MC maybe question the mom about it in some way and is handled in some form like the family is no longer involved in that busyness and can have the MC open up to Michiko so they have some sorta love relationship or some form of relationship rather then just friends forever.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Some really weird conversation and fashion choices at a funeral!!! lol <_<

Apr 18, 2019
Yeah i just saw the bed jumping scene in the beginning. Steph is supposed to be 20, looks like 30 and behaves like 12. That scene felt really weird. Less weird if she looked younger and is just crazy. The contrast is even stronger because she wars a haircut that seems to be more common for kids or teenagers and the t-shirt is skyblue and pink with cute little kittens and hearts, but then she looks from her face like 30 (or even older in some images, like a drug addict i mean – no offense) and is large in body height. So either Steph should behave and dress more grown up or should look at least as young as Melanie to make scenes like that less weird and more believable. I mean the mother looks younger than her daughter Steph if you ignore Steph's haircut, dressing style and behaviour. But maybe thats just me, in some images it is not like this, only in some. Weird.

Yeah someone said she needs a more roundish face. maybe that's a solution, too.

But I played not very much yet, maybe it is all different when game progresses.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
there are girls out there that go out of their way to act like they're 12 ya know? even at 30. :p Not my favorite kind of girl, but they do exist

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
This has potential ... let's hope the dev will shine some light on events cause shit seems really shady and serious as is. And for fucks sake @mannitt please let the MC save that hot piece of thicc ass MILF mom ... make it happen homie ;)

Good luck with the project ! (y)

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Sorry but this is just an intro, you can't call It a game. Also because there's almost no decisions just text reading, and the few decisions doesn't feel meaninful at all. Some dialogues are almost surreal mixing topics, and others are just a constant repetition of topics already read...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really enjoying the story so far but some of the models are tough to look at. I am sure the renders will get better as the game progresses. Good start (y)

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Sorry but this is just an intro, you can't call It a game. Also because there are almost no decisions just text reading, and the few decisions don't feel meaningful at all. Some dialogues are almost surreal mixing topics, and others are just a constant repetition of topics already read...
Then again, this is a 0.02 version, expecting to see the outcome of choices so early... I certainly wouldn't.

This game isn't one of those that rub all the answers in your eyes and just send you straight up to the lewd scenes. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but this game is more about writing and storytelling and branching paths that advance over time, then about instant gratification.

And - again, this is only 0.02 version, and already packs a healthy amount of content.

~

Reactions: mannitt

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Then again, this is a 0.02 version, expecting to see the outcome of choices so early... I certainly wouldn't.

This game isn't one of those that rub all the answers in your eyes and just send you straight up to the lewd scenes. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but this game is more about writing and storytelling and branching paths that advance over time, then about instant gratification.

And - again, this is only 0.02 version, and already packs a healthy amount of content.

~
I wasn't expecting any lewd scene as you mention, but at least some more "decisions", It felt a lot more than a story telling than a game. Also there's a lot of repetitive dialog and concept, oh so the MC returned after a long time? Well I think we get It after the 10th or 15th mention...
I know a game should have storytelling, but if It has from low to zero interaction then stops being a game, right?
This is a constructive opinion about the actual game, if It's not supossed to have any critique, then what's the point to post It?

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
I wasn't expecting any lewd scene as you mention, but at least some more "decisions", It felt a lot more than a story telling than a game. Also there's a lot of repetitive dialog and concept, oh so the MC returned after a long time? Well I think we get It after the 10th or 15th mention...
I know a game should have storytelling, but if It has from low to zero interaction then stops being a game, right?
This is a constructive opinion about the actual game, if It's not supossed to have any critique, then what's the point to post It?
Lol, haven't said anything against stating opinion, I am simply disagreeing with it. Well a portion of it about the decisions and story.

I think it's too early to be talking about consequences of choices and decisions and instead let the story unwrap at its own pace.

Having some more information about it and what is coming for it, I can definitely tell you the patience and waiting is going to be worth it. That is, if you like a good, complex story.

~

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Lol, haven't said anything against stating opinion, I am simply disagreeing with it. Well a portion of it about the decisions and story.

I think it's too early to be talking about consequences of choices and decisions and instead let the story unwrap at its own pace.

Having some more information about it and what is coming for it, I can definitely tell you the patience and waiting is going to be worth it. That is, if you like a good, complex story.

~
Well, at the moment I haven't seen any of those "good, complex story". I guess It depends on what is a "complex story" to you. If you just need the game not being a nukige to be a "complex story", then It's ok. But I think a complex story is one in which there's quite a bit of decisions and the majority of them have some impact into the story, THAT'S a complex story (at least on a videogame). I can understand that's still early for the game to get any branching on the plot, but that doesn't mean that a lot of this initial dialogues are repetitive and pointless.

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Well, at the moment I haven't seen any of those "good, complex story". I guess It depends on what is a "complex story" to you. If you just need the game not being a nukige to be a "complex story", then It's ok. But I think a complex story is one in which there's quite a bit of decisions and the majority of them have some impact into the story, THAT'S a complex story (at least on a videogame). I can understand that's still early for the game to get any branching on the plot, but that doesn't mean that a lot of this initial dialogues are repetitive and pointless.
And that's precisely why I told you, too early for the story to fully unfold. :)

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
And that's precisely why I told you, too early for the story to fully unfold. :)
When I said fully unfold?o_O From zero or no choices to fully unfold, there's a gazilion of difference... That's why I said It feels like just an intro, story explanation and 0 meaninful choice = intro...

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
When I said fully unfold?o_O From zero or no choices to fully unfold, there's a gazilion of difference... That's why I said It feels like just an intro, story explanation and 0 meaninful choice = intro...
And that's why I said, wouldn't expect huge choices and seeing their impact in 0.02 version. :p

Reactions: mannitt
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes