3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yeah this is building up to be quite good... wont lie, would love to gain some mind control in the game but thats one of my kinks. Still this is definitely shaping up to get interesting.. also kinda hoping for a 'gotta bang em all' harem ending ;)

Reactions: mannitt

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
hi, first of all, cool looking game, it takes a text-based game fan like myself to appreciate the long haul of reading instead of animations.
but, i am struggling with something, the Fonts
its not that i don't appreiciate the interchangeable fonts per character, i do
but the coloring options makes it Hard to read, and considering its a text based storyline,
this makes it even more of a challenge to stick with liking the game,
so , i am asking, is there a way to add a white shadow to every single font that is applied, a thick one at that ?
it would make the game a whole lot easier to follow through, and enjoy...
so, is there ????

Reactions: Kendra

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
hi, first of all, cool looking game, it takes a text-based game fan like myself to appreciate the long haul of reading instead of animations.
but, i am struggling with something, the Fonts
its not that i don't appreiciate the interchangeable fonts per character, i do
but the coloring options makes it Hard to read, and considering its a text based storyline,
this makes it even more of a challenge to stick with liking the game,
so , i am asking, is there a way to add a white shadow to every single font that is applied, a thick one at that ?
it would make the game a whole lot easier to follow through, and enjoy...
so, is there ????
Thanks for checking it out. I'm also a fan of text-based games. Also the VN's that just have more as well. Of course I'm sure that's obvious.
A lot will be changing. I am currently converting it to Ren'Py. So the colored text will stay for only the character names and the thought text.
I still have a good amount to go but the next update will be Ren'Py.
I will be posting what I've done so far to Patreon for the patrons to test it soon. I'm very new to Ren'Py so I want to make sure it's well tested.
Thanks again and hopefully the engine will help. :geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 31, 2018
I dig the game so far, am really glad to hear you are changing engines too! I had to save and quit after about 10 minutes into this update as the engine is basically melting my laptop and making the game unplayable.
Look forward to the change over.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just a very short update. A little later than usual as well.
I have completed the longest scene in Ren'Py. Just two short ones left. That was the more tedious of them. A lot of copying and pasting. Then adding the images. It shouldn't be too much longer. I'll be putting some extra time in this week. I plan to be finished this week. I didn't expect the data entry to be so much. :)
No image or video this time. Not had time to do anything special for this update.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This was one of the few games, where I felt VNMAKER was actually working okay. The game worked.
Still glad to see it changed to Ren'py, if it won't become a buggy mess now. (Because there are those devs whose games running on ren'py are buggy as shit)

Do I understand it correctly that for now there is no new content in the ren'py version? Just what was already there in the VNM one?

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This was one of the few games, where I felt VNMAKER was actually working okay. The game worked.
Still glad to see it changed to Ren'py, if it won't become a buggy mess now. (Because there are those devs whose games running on ren'py are buggy as shit)

Do I understand it correctly that for now there is no new content in the ren'py version? Just what was already there in the VNM one?
Yes, there is no new content from the last VNM update. This was simply a conversion cause I had to learn Ren'Py. I will start on the next update right away.

Also even though I thought that VNM worked well enough. It was only for certain people. Most people had more problem than anything.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I really liked this game and i am also glad about the change, thanks for it and i guess gratz ;).
Tbh, i couldn't Alt-Tab this game nor play otherwise than in fullscreen..(don't ask me why).

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how much content does this game have?
There are two in-game days. Really it's a very story driven game so there is a lot of reading to do. There are other things as well. So it isn't short.

I really liked this game and i am also glad about the change, thanks for it and i guess gratz ;).
Tbh, i couldn't Alt-Tab this game nor play otherwise than in fullscreen..(don't ask me why).
In the Ren'Py version or the VNM version?

Reactions: anschwww
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes