arms99

May 11, 2018
I remember playing the original version and really liking it. I'm wondering, has the rework caught up with the original version?

Reactions: Lykanz

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Unless someone share it, then no, the betas aren't shared by Lykanz because they are still on an incomplete testing phase, the next release will be new content with everything added, plus brazillian portuguese translation.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
The game will be on Android when it has all the content, rn it is in an incomplete state, I recommend you to wait a little more, he won't take a year to release the next version. Maybe.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Might try it on new pc, I just built... New 2070 graphics card, should be here, tomorrow...

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
So many memes, so many references, I laugh so hard at this game that I think I'm in love.
I love the reference to Jailson Mendes that have in game (Rest in Peace).
I think the Dev is Brazilian, so it makes sense that the game is so funny.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So many memes, so many references, I laugh so hard at this game that I think I'm in love.
I love the reference to Jailson Mendes that have in game (Rest in Peace).
I think the Dev is Brazilian, so it makes sense that the game is so funny.
Mas aquele suco parecia mesmo ser uma delícia.

TL:
But that juice did look tasty.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, that's sad, but ty for reply :3
Yeah, I'm sorry, but this something I can't do to my patrons. I released it exclusively for them so I can't make it public. I will only make the proper v0.05 public.

Again, I won't release Beta 4 public. That being said, patrons can do whatever they want with it. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
someone say something really nice to Lykanz he thinks we pick on him at my discord ;) ok..we do..but we have good reason...freckle overdose...new update is in 2021(HAHAAA!!!...so ya..say nice things to him..we sure dont :D )

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes