Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, and the rework release will have day 9. Which I'm still deciding if it'll be a beach themed update or a "rekindling with the family" one.

I'm leaning towards a rekindling thing, then a beach themed after that (day 10).
I agree that a rekindling day sounds the proper way to go before a beach day. And thanks for the update!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, a rekindling day is the original plan. The beach day would have more fanservice tho, but it would be kinda weird, like "Hey I just get here, let's go to the beach!".
And even then, there's the anticipation for when the rest of the family comes to The Inn.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yup. I've actually started collecting some beach assets I want to port to HS for the beach update. Doing the rekindling first will actually give me more time to port nicer stuff.

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Yup. I've actually started collecting some beach assets I want to port to HS for the beach update. Doing the rekindling first will actually give me more time to port nicer stuff.
The rekindling idea would work better yeah. You can always make the beach a part of the rekindling as in showing them around the place and taking them to the beach as part of that whole rekindling

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The rekindling idea would work better yeah. You can always make the beach a part of the rekindling as in showing them around the place and taking them to the beach as part of that whole rekindling
Nah, that wouldn't work, and it would feel inorganic.

I hope that there will be more contents with the mom :D
If you mean lewd content, well... Patience, young padawan.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Slap a freshly made 'The Inn' signature under that profile Rob! Our favourite country gal Linda Mae has two nice ones :D
can only have two sigs..The Inn is in my top 15..BUT..those are my top two..so they have to take center stage.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
will the bikini's spontaneously combust into huge puffs of sparkly doodad's and we see all the dames wearing egg-vibes and squirting uncontrollably? no idea WTF is in my head..i need more tea..i'm a sicko :p

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Canadian..but 3 of my 4 grandparents were from either England or Scotland origins ..and i'm old so grew up with alot of that in my system..lol..Canada was VERY British-Centric still in the 60's...except Quebec..but we wont talk about them :p
In all fairness, Quebec talks enough about itself for the rest of us. ;)

Reactions: Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes