Mod Ren'Py The Interim Domain - Multi-Mod [v0.25.0] [LightmanP]

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Overview:
The mod adds an in-game walkthrough, gallery unlock button, an option to see multiple scenes at once, use keyboard numbers for menu choices, "q" to hide the quick menu, name saves, and other UI options (Textbox Transparency, Text Size sliders, alternative font option, simplifies the quick menu).​

Updated: 2022-11-25
Game/Creator: Interim Domain / ILSProductions - -
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: 0.08.0
Game Version: 0.08.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

thank you for the mod update!:LOL:

Reactions: LightmanP

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
He will do it soon dont worry if you dont like his mod you can allways use the URM(UNIVERSAL MOD) anyway if you played till now with his wait another day

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in 24h early access. I will update it in the OP afterward. Enjoy!
  • Mod updated to version 0.09.0.
  • An option to choose additional scenes.
  • Bugfix already applied, don't add it after the mod.

Zhephys

Jul 30, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Interim Domain [v0.02.0] [ILSProductions] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Any update for new ver?

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hi. Can you make save naming optional?
Never really use that, just an annoying extra step. Be nice if we could disable the feature. (Honestly, I deleted the code already, but not everyone can mess around the code ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯)
Either way, thanks for the mod (y)

Reactions: Tinuss

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I'm confused, or perhaps just dumb. But what exactly does the "All scenes" option do? I tried running through a section of the game multiple times. Basically up until you meet Robin for the first time and run into the Odin looking dude.

I tried selecting no, I tried focusing on a single girls path, and I tried to alternate between girls. In all three attempts, there wasn't any noticeable difference. If I click through each girl, I get through them once before the Odin scene regardless of selecting yes or no. It's likely the same for focusing on one girl but I lost count at some point, but it's likely identical as well.

Is the option broken, or am I just not understanding what it's for? Even if I select no, I can still see the option to view multiple scenes on Mina's path, so that isn't it. The features section claims it allows me to see multiple scenes at once, but I assume that's referencing choices similar to Mina's path. So.... Am I just dumb?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm confused, or perhaps just dumb. But what exactly does the "All scenes" option do? I tried running through a section of the game multiple times. Basically up until you meet Robin for the first time and run into the Odin looking dude.

I tried selecting no, I tried focusing on a single girls path, and I tried to alternate between girls. In all three attempts, there wasn't any noticeable difference. If I click through each girl, I get through them once before the Odin scene regardless of selecting yes or no. It's likely the same for focusing on one girl but I lost count at some point, but it's likely identical as well.

Is the option broken, or am I just not understanding what it's for? Even if I select no, I can still see the option to view multiple scenes on Mina's path, so that isn't it. The features section claims it allows me to see multiple scenes at once, but I assume that's referencing choices similar to Mina's path. So.... Am I just dumb?
IIRC, the 'All Scenes' option shows you all the 'Elsewhere' scenes without incrementing the day variable. So after those, you'll still progress through girls' scenes as normal, with the Qi-gaining and other between-girls story events happening as normal after a few events.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
IIRC, the 'All Scenes' option shows you all the 'Elsewhere' scenes without incrementing the day variable. So after those, you'll still progress through girls' scenes as normal, with the Qi-gaining and other between-girls story events happening as normal after a few events.
Sadly, I don't think so. I messed around with those events as well. Using the same test I mentioned before, after the Odin scene, there are 2-3 days before Robin is actually unlocked. I used those days on the elsewhere option and it still progressed the game. Meaning that the day variable continued to increase anyway.

Furthermore, if you assume that each time the game asks if you want all scenes as each individual section, one cannot complete all the girls events by the end of section one. Meaning, you can play events available in section one in section two. At the beginning of section two, the game asks if you want all events again. It also suggests that you complete the girl events before searching elsewhere. This is impossible. You cannot complete the girl events before section 2 ends. Meaning you can't search elsewhere if you try to complete the girl events. I also think section three suggests the same as well.

The game does show scenes after visiting each girl. Perhaps this is what your referring to? Either way, the game shows these scenes regardless of selecting yes or no. At least I remember seeing the old lady scene upon clicking no. Even so, since these scenes play automatically, why would one click elsewhere anyway if the scenes play automatically anyway?

I hadn't even thought of this until now. Which further makes me think the mod or something on my end is broken. I'll try redownloading everything and try again. Maybe I'll try it without the compressed version or something. I'll also try doing all the elsewhere events first and see if that does anything, but I honestly doubt it.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Sadly, I don't think so. I messed around with those events as well. Using the same test I mentioned before, after the Odin scene, there are 2-3 days before Robin is actually unlocked. I used those days on the elsewhere option and it still progressed the game. Meaning that the day variable continued to increase anyway.

Furthermore, if you assume that each time the game asks if you want all scenes as each individual section, one cannot complete all the girls events by the end of section one. Meaning, you can play events available in section one in section two. At the beginning of section two, the game asks if you want all events again. It also suggests that you complete the girl events before searching elsewhere. This is impossible. You cannot complete the girl events before section 2 ends. Meaning you can't search elsewhere if you try to complete the girl events. I also think section three suggests the same as well.

I hadn't even thought of this until now. Which further makes me think the mod or something on my end is broken. I'll try redownloading everything and try again. Maybe I'll try it without the compressed version or something. I'll also try doing all the elsewhere events first and see if that does anything, but I honestly doubt it.
There are not enough days in the game to see all events. That's a problem with the base game, not with the mod.

Choosing Elsewhere, mod or not, will always cause you to not have enough events to complete all the girls' events.

Each chapter, the mod tries to add a couple extra choices after certain base story events (e.g. the Odin fight, and any event where you meet a new girl for the first time) to allow you to 'catch up' with missed stories. These are usually black screens with the girls' story buttons, and no base story events between the girls' stories you choose.

Once or twice, the mod (not the game) adds a "View all scenes" option, which just shows the Elsewhere scenes from that 'chapter'. Again, do not choose Elsewhere yourself if you want to see the full girls' stories. "View all scenes" does not show you any of the girls' story events, as far as I know.

Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The above is correct, although you can see all current Elsewhere scenes if you've used all mod options to see additional scenes.

Reactions: Tiur