VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.29.0] [ILSProductions]

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes
May 15, 2017
To those who played this game. How much content is there and how close is it to fimishing? I never knew that the creator of now & then made another game.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
To those who played this game. How much content is there and how close is it to fimishing? I never knew that the creator of now & then made another game.
Always difficult to estimate length, everyone has different reading speeds, it's been a while since I played from the start but I would guess you have double digits worth in terms of hours of content, and the games not that far from being finished it seems.

Reactions: botc76

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheInterimDomain-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Ugh I want to play this but I prefer waiting for the final update... sucks u_u

Anyone knows how many updates until it's a 100% done?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Add anal, lesbian, ffm threesome, multiple endings, horror. no femdom, no NTR, no swinging. Not sure if (light) male dom applies. While it plays like a harem game, harem ending is not cofirmed.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
There is a ton of content right now but be aware that it takes a bit of time to get into the 'world' in which this AVN takes place (or at least it did for me since it is a pretty novel world).

There will be two more updates - so the final update will hit in mid November, 2024.

The dev's next AVN - Toxicity - will start in mid December, 2024.

The dev alluded to a future release or two (final bug fix with perhaps a few new features?? and perhaps a Director's Cut similar to what he did with N&T) some time in 2025.

Cheers!! :coffee:

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727042697272.png

So, I guess September is sci-fi month. We hadn't planned it out that way, but with the . we kinda set it up to happen this way. So, September 2024's Public Wallpapers continue this with some Cyberpunk styled content. Almost makes me think we should consider a sci-fi style game in the future.

And for wallpaper #2, it's okay to imagine Apollyon saying " ".

Also, check out the .

September_2024p_1.png

September 2024 Public #1

September_2024p_2.png

September 2024 Public #2

Hope you enjoy!

-Kinderfeld

Reactions: haooni

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have to say, rarely did negative reviews for a game make me this mad.
When I see that this game has about 3.5 stars out of 5 and then look at the absolutely abysmal games that have the same or much better ratings, it really.... it's so frigging frustrating.

This game has such a unique idea, worthy of being explored in an actual novel, so many characters and none are just walking pussies without any depths to them and yet people judge it after the first few minutes or they judge it for not just being the same as the dev's first game.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes