EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Details Page Banner Image.jpg

Overview:
A brief moment in time. Two young girls get offered a lifetime opportunity to model for a famous clothing line.
A lot is at stake for them, and it all depends on the outcome of an interview with one of the top executives of the advertisement agency.
Just how far will they go to score these jobs? Will their boyfriends be able to rescue them should the girls need it?
Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-03-07
Developer: AnimArts
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer has been banned for using a series of alt accounts to spam negative reviews on the threads of other game developers.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

img01.jpg img07.choked.jpg img07.cuffed.jpg img07.cuming.jpg img10.jpg img23.jpg img24.jpg sc bibi_smoking.jpg sc sc09_jason_pov_c.jpg img55.jpg img57.jpg sc girl_cu_eo.jpg old_zipper_still_end.jpg sc 4shot_swimming_medium.jpg sc a_b_j_3_shot_jason_bibi_cunt_tit.jpg sc a_b_j_3_shot_topless_bibi_angie_tits.jpg sc kitchen_bj_shocked_bibi_ec.jpg sc day2_j_a_fingering_pussy_cu.jpg sc 3shot_a_d_s_couch_cu_s_la_a_friendly_eo.jpg sc 2shot_bedroom_cu_shawna_wondering_eo.jpg sc angie_david_cu_sad_eo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Do we play as the Executive or one of the boyfriends? That will greatly impact my desire to play this game. :LOL:

Blondie in the preview pics doesn't seem to be a LI, so I don't care that she's being dicked down by super-agressive Anderson Cooper, but since this is a kinetic novel and therefore choices cannot be made to avoid any content, I just want to know who the MC is.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Do we play as the Executive or one of the boyfriends? That will greatly impact my desire to play this game. :LOL:

Blondie in the preview pics doesn't seem to be a LI, so I don't care that she's being dicked down by super-agressive Anderson Cooper, but since this is a kinetic novel and therefore choices cannot be made to avoid any content, I just want to know who the MC is.
super-aggressive Anderson Cooper??

Good Lord... :)
I guess he does look a bit like Anderson.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020

We're basically observing the events in a 3rd person perspective.
And since this is a kinetic novel, we're but slaves to the events that unfold.
Nothing tasteful, if we can help it.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
v0.5.1 is not something you see every day for a new game release here.
I am on board!
Good deal, thanks!
We're not working on an epic here, but it should be fun for a bid.
Like during lunch break or so. If your boss is out. Or so you think.. ;)
And it better be good! We've put a lot of work into this after all.
Those thousands of frames didn't render all by themselves.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 67 Votes