VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AmBush-UK

I Saw The Intoxicating Flavor in the https://f95zone.com/pages/latest/
    Normally i avoid games/novels which are still in their infancy, however something about the Overview changed my mind.
    I downloaded v0.1.8.5 this afternoon and played it.

I thought here we go usual format "mum/mom/stepmom/mother" older sister who is a bitch and naive/inquisitive younger sister format,
    but i was wrong and had bitten into the hook !
    I followed the game and found it more and more appealing to me,Good Renders (poses and positioning against objects)
    The characters actually change their clothes Original and very intriguing story with some dark moments.

(Just a minor gripe with the grammar but that's due to translation from Russian.)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

blastwave2k

from my post back on Aug 3rd. since game is officially still going. 4 stars. =) my opinion still the same.

just found this game recently and just want to say i love it. a few plot holes, but its great. there is craziness happening. definitely getting a "Lost" kinda vibe. go as insane and creative as you want, its a nice break from the basic vanilla island survival clones that pop up here and there. i will definitely be keeping watch for updates and progress in the future.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

spainhorse

This game has proven to be a great start. I am feeling myself getting just as engaged in the story and characters. It has great tension building, it's highly erotic, titillating, it's well-written. Easily one of my favorites at the moment, and I will continue to support it as long as it keeps on improving and being developed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jcompt

One of the most solid writing of the genre. For once, and so far, a real novel with high quality 3D renders. Interesting story, well thought dialogue that is well supported with images.

I sure hope that this work continues with the same quality. In some games one is advised t o read tonnes of text in order to keep tab on clues and leads for the next sex scene. This is not the case with this "game", one reads the dialogue because it really tells you about the characters, same as the monologue does.

Good job. Will be watching out for updates for the story as much as for the graphics
  5. 3.00 star(s)

SrRK

The game isn't bad so far. In fact, it's rather decent. It definitely kept me interested through until the end of the current version, which admittedly isn't very long. What I will say is that the character design is gorgeous. The daughters are incredibly hot.

There are some things I hate about this game, however. For one, the very first time MC gets an opportunity to have sex with their mother, he rejects her "because he has a girlfriend."

I literally facepalmed and cringed when this happened. This is supposed to be an "erotic game," and without even a choice from you, you just reject the first hot woman who tries to blow you. Certainly, I'm not interested in playing a "nice best friend" simulator, and I doubt anyone else is.

The story isn't horrible, but it's a little random and, well, odd. I like the music, I like the characters, and I like the direction it *seems* to be going, but it's all up for speculation at this point since not much of the game is released yet. I guess here's to looking forward to future updates... that is, if the MC doesn't reject another girl who tries to have sex with him (I will literally uninstall if that happens).
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Edwardacly

As for 0.1.7:

Solid Game, decent graphics, top notch story, right amount of balance between Spicy scenes and plot development and all the characters have interesting backstory and personalities.

Very few games of the genere have picked my interest this much, if the quality of content next patch is maintained or enhanced i will subscribe to the dev patreon, thing i have never done before for anyone.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ara77

A very good story and good dialogues. Not as clumsy as in many other games. For some it may be too slow, but it will make things much more interesting for the future. Models and backgrounds are also well made.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Lustgaming

Good renders. The story is already very good since 1.7. The MC doesn't act like a "teenager-full-of-hormones", he seems very mature for an 18y old guy. And the teasing scenes with the Mother excites a lot! LOVED! Keep up the good work, Pixelslab. I'm already a fan.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jimboy88

Great story and a much content for a 0.1v of the game(i am currently reviewing). Not so much sex content by the time i post this but the story is fascinating and i have a good feeling it is going to be much more interesting on future updates.
    You must try this game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mak14

Excellent start. The models are very good and the characters each have distinct personalities. There's a lot of good possible directions for this game to take moving forward. Dialogue is p good too. There's hot scenes right in the first chapter.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

RobNorthman

Chapter 1 Review

From the brief description I figured this game was just another half-assed deserted island adventure that the creator will drop faster than a nymphos panties. I was delighted to discover that I was wrong, at least about the half-assed part. Both the models as well as the background settings are well made, it's nice to see someone who actually spends time furnishing rooms and other areas rather than leaving them empty and desolate. The story is also a notch above the usual, it has the beginnings of what could become a great mystery story, It'll be interesting to see where it takes us.

Only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the English grammar could use a loving touch here and there.