Mod Ren'Py The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.11.0] Multi-Mod [MurrayMods]

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I keep getting this whenever I replace the files. Anyone else?
My friend, you have mixed Mods, mixed games or both. The file mentioned in the error does not exist in TIF.
I recommend that you delete the folder where you have TIF installed and do a clean installation of both the game and the Mod.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
My friend, you have mixed Mods, mixed games or both. The file mentioned in the error does not exist in TIF.
I recommend that you delete the folder where you have TIF installed and do a clean installation of both the game and the Mod.
I did what you suggested and still had a message pop up. I deleted everything and made fresh downloads of the game and mod. I extracted the game, extracted the mod file into the game folder, same result. I then tried to extract the mod file into a separate folder and just drag the mod files into the game folder and even that didn't work. I replaced the files when asked. I can load up the game just fine before I try and put the mod files in. I'm genuinely confused on to whats happening. This hasn't ever happened to me even before this last update.

Edit: I just tried the same method except this time I didn't replace the files when asked and it's still messing up.

Edit #2: so apparently it made an extra copy of the game folder. that's why it wasn't working. The game loaded this time.

Edit #3: turns out that wasn't the fix? I couldn't see the gallery at all and went through the game skipping everything and no choice was green at all? WHAT IS HAPPENING LOL

Edit #4: I'm just dumb.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I was surprised, this was actually a longer update than normal, but this mod helped here too. Actually had choices this time too. Anyways, thank you for doing this one as well!!!

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
The gallery doesn't have the latest scene.
Then try this edited gallery mod. Works perfectly with the v0.11.0 version of the game, but it still needs the mod made by MurrayMods, I've just modified a little bit.

Changes on the first page:

- replaced thumbnail pictures for the scene 1, scene 2 and scene 3
- modified scene 6 with new thumbnail
- extended scene 7
- changed scene 9 with new thumbnail

Changes on the fifth page:

- extended scene 43 from the first scene to the beginning of flashback scenes
- added scene 44 from the end of the flashback scenes to the going back the house
- added scene 45 Katie's sex scene

Global gallery changes:

- added two plus page (6, 7) for future scenes in the Gallery

Ingame GUI changes:

- reduced the size of normal dialogue text from 33 pixel to 28 pixel
- reduced the size of character names from 45 pixel to 35 pixel

*Note: if you prefer the bigger text, and name size, don't overwrite the gui.pry with the one I modified.

Last edited: