VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
We finally get with Katie so obviously this is a great update :)
Not a huge fan of the composition of the renders, but the build up is paying off and the scene is great.

Reactions: PixelsLab

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
One thing I'm not really sure about is was she hitting on us there? Or was she just being Alice?
Well Alice is of the blood. Which according to Eve "is synonymous with polygamy". Also we know MC and Liv haven't exactly been exclusive. And while we haven't spelled it out for her afaik, but Alice being Alice, she might still have a hunch.

The more interesting party here is Katie. Because she isn't and will have to come to terms with it like a regular normal human.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Well Alice is of the blood. Which according to Eve "is synonymous with polygamy". Also we know MC and Liv haven't exactly been exclusive. And while we haven't spelled it out for her afaik, but Alice being Alice, she might still have a hunch.

The more interesting party here is Katie. Because she isn't and will have to come to terms with it like a regular normal human.
Can you imagine what's going to happen when Maria and Katie realize they're both banging him?:eek: He really likes living dangerously... :whistle::coffee:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Can you imagine what's going to happen when Maria and Katie realize they're both banging him?:eek: He really likes living dangerously... :whistle::coffee:
Katie would probably need to walk in on the MC and Maria banging (*cough* like *cough* on the *cough* coach * in the *cough* dinging room *cough*). And Maria won't say a word about it in front of her daughters. I'm more worried about Alice really. She might be a bit blinded in regards to Maria just by the fact that she is getting love and attention again. But with her aura reading all it'll take for Alice to notice is Maria giving the MC a look and remembering the wrong (right!) things. She'll also know pretty instantly that Katie went to pound town and she's a lot more likely to spill something in front of Maria.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Nice update again.
And I've been through it again too.
This one I've corrected few words.
and 'under the hood'
replaced hard-copy of names with variables.
changed some timing between text picture an sound.
made it look more conversation like.

I like the way you made the cinema work :)
and how she's got the idea :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Nice update again.
And I've been through it again too.
This one I've corrected few words.
and 'under the hood'
replaced hard-copy of names with variables.
changed some timing between text picture an sound.
made it look more conversation like.

I like the way you made the cinema work :)
and how she's got the idea :)
you should tag PixelsLab when you post something like that.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
game's going awesome
the girl with eve who asked skipper about location of the island is mc's sister i'm guessing
[mc is annoyed when asked about siblings
and envies katie the most since she is loved both by her mother and sister]
Maria is <3 as usual
I'm curious about what happened to teagan; and what will happen with olivia
but what i want the most next is more story with Maria <3

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hmm, just friendly advice, the English translation needs a lot of work. It makes part of the story hard to understand and may turn off folks trying to get into the game. Here are some examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're interested, dev, I can proofread, edit for free or whatevers. Again, just friendly advice. Cheers!

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.7.9] Cheat Mod

• Developer : PixelsLab - - - -
• Game Version : 0.7.9
• Mod Version : 0.7.9

Features:

Download :

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow thank you for that update and THANK YOU for Katie. For me she is one of the most beautiful girls in VNs not just lookwise :)

• Love
Reactions: PixelsLab
4.00 star(s) 151 Votes