• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Island of Oblation [Day 1] [F.Lord]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

A really good premise, I like the idea . The animations are great ans most of the models are amazing (Thick thighs save lives).

I hear mixed thing abou the status however and that its not abandoned but its on hold. Would love it if thats the case since its going into
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    territory.

Fingers crossed for a update lol
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Obanama

Saw that the dev of Dark Magic had made another game so I just had to check it out.

Renders and animation are definitely A tier with an overall clear and smooth feel.

Story is just your average wincest story but nothing wrong with that.

Excited for the future!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Boldano

So far it looks very promising. The visuals are good and the premise is interesting and seems easy to make as in depth or streamlined as the developer wishes it to be.

I also like the style of swinging/free use content in this game. Having promiscuous characters where everyone is consensual and not in some NTR or rape scenario seems to be very rare in these games, so I am happy to see a more light hearted take on it here.

I also like how the two characters closest to you are safe from sharing and you can keep them to yourself. It seems to be a good compromise for both harem and sharing fans, with a good mix of content for each genre. Excited to see this game developed further.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MrBlue42

So far very promising! The story and characters are interesting, there are some very funny moments, and of course lots of hot scenes with some very nice animations.
    Also big plus for having other male characters around that are just good bros instead of being weird creeps or assholes like in most other games. I hope there'll be some options for sharing your girls later in the game (optional of course, so the usual "iS ntR AvOiDabLe" types don't get seizures).
    Looking forward to updates for this!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

slimtwig

I personally really like this game, I'm exited to see how it develops... I feel like I'm one of the only people that like other guys being around in the game so I can cuck them :) ... I'm not sure why people would hate on there being other male characters when it make more drama in the story thus making it more exiting
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TMBABY

*rating as of day 1
    This game is already better than dark magic, and that was a good game. Dark magic suffered from less experience and worse renders, sex scenes due to the author just starting out, as such is only a 4/5 however this follow up so far has great render quality, an interesting storyline, better models, and better sex scenes so far, hopefully this game gets more publicity as the releases continue, because it is an easy 5 star so far.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mcgregi

I think is prety good game. I hope in next update will be more nudity and sex. I'll be happy if add some scene of pee, I really like this.
    Maybe is little quick to find mom and sister in story. I except that you will take time like one month and know all people and have sex.
    I'm sure that will be good countinue story because at first I'm not sure if I play game. Now I cant wait next update.
    sorry for my english
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

Review for Day 1 of the game :

Personally I was surprised with the amount of content for one day of work and I'm assuming this is the initial release, every time I thought the day would end, the game kept surprising me and adding more scenes.

And talking about surprises, I was surprised to find a very decent setup for a story, the models, sounds and the animations are pristine and the way the choice system is looking rn, it seems like it will matter. Hopefully I haven't f*cked over myself with some of the choices since I regret my first choice now, I thought this wasn't gonna be that serious a game, so I picked a dumb meme choice rather than what I would usually pick.

But we move, I'm also assuming this day was more like a warning since at the end of the day it says "your choices matter". I mean at least I'm hoping it's just a warning. I like how they gave the male MC and his sister a group of male and female friends since it makes the game feel much more realistic.

-------
    Also ignore what Jack was saying, not everyone wants to play a game for 4 hours with 5 updates before getting to the sex. And to deduct 3 stars because of just one thing, talk about entitled.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Jack-Atlas

Very disappointed by this game, the graphics are ok the characters design looks fine for some girls but others not so much
    but more importantly, the disappointing factor that already ruined this game for me (not even fixable) is the relationship with the LL and the RM DAY 1 and they are already jumping on the MC, poor characters development
    also, everyone is fucking around but the MC gets a tight job nice. :sneaky:
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Satorius

Wow what can I say. Story line is a 10/10. Animation is well done another 10/10. You can see the developer got a lot of experience after working on Dark Magic. I am very impress so far for the version 0.1. Between 2 and 3 hours of play on the first release it is really good. I am very impatient to see how the plot will turn out on the second release.

Satorius