SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v1.7 [2024-06-29]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 26, 2023
What's your preference?
Honestly romance type stuff like cumulo's chika and kaguya or joigang's yor video. Those are rare so I mostly just look for videos that DON'T have cbt, ntr, cei, humiliation or futa/femboy. So uhhh yeah not a lot of vids appeal to me. Except for like gangbangs since those fetishes are usually locked to one or two numbers that I can completely avoid.

Last edited:

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Honestly romance type stuff like cumulo's chika and kaguya or joigang's yor video. Those are rare so I mostly just look for videos that DON'T have cbt, ntr, cei, humiliation or futa/femboy. So uhhh yeah not a lot of vids appeal to me. Except for like gangbangs since those fetishes are usually locked to one or two numbers that I can completely avoid.
Ehhhh, in fact you and a few others are alone among the mass of perverts like us ;)

Nov 26, 2023
For example, from my point of view, vanilla stuff is totally boring
A completely unsurprising opinion. Did you know most creators dislike writing it for the exact same reason?
Anyway I like game play gimmicks too. Joigang's pokemon and smash series being recent examples.
Season 2 smash is really good. Especially the Zelda one, since I like her a lot.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
A completely unsurprising opinion. Did you know most creators dislike writing it for the exact same reason?
Anyway I like game play gimmicks too. Joigang's pokemon and smash series being recent examples.
Season 2 smash is really good. Especially the Zelda one, since I like her a lot.
But I don't know exactly the reason for this lack of interest, perhaps it's also a question of what you get used to from an early age

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Nice to know Zelda is a good sad in behind a pay wall

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote