SiteRip - "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.11 [2024-07-15]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jada2221

Really glad people are saving content like this.
    I would also like to more often pour vidos from patreon, I really do not really understand how to do it, but still. the only disadvantage is one of the sites where the content is uploaded, it constantly redirects to advertising sites that is incredibly annoying
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jtheman

This is not what I expected. I’m surprised how you can make low-quality content and still find buyers/patrons. Out of 5 randomly selected authors/videos, there was not a single video that was actually attractive in all senses. Jerking off and read, is this a joke? If there is voice acting, then it is not a real person, without emotions and without tone/intonation - it’s just quiet bad, I don’t understand how I should have a boner.
    I give it 2 only because the author obviously does care and apparently some peeps do.
    The idea itself is interesting (joi with popular characters from games,films,anime), but the implementation is simply at a shamefully low level.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

horny wizard

pretty good thread, althought you do need to search quite far for all the different links and there's like 5 different dudes posting like they some sort of greek philosophers. there's not a link for every videos tho.
    since I need to pad out the review, ima just ask, you guys listened to majin buu's theme recently ? it's kind of a banger.