SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.13 [2024-07-23]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zeta the dark paladin

Formerly 'Zeta the magnet warrior'
Nov 26, 2023
What's your preference?
Honestly romance type stuff like cumulo's chika and kaguya or joigang's yor video. Those are rare so I mostly just look for videos that DON'T have cbt, ntr, cei, humiliation or futa/femboy. So uhhh yeah not a lot of vids appeal to me. Except for like gangbangs since those fetishes are usually locked to one or two numbers that I can completely avoid.

Last edited:

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
Honestly romance type stuff like cumulo's chika and kaguya or joigang's yor video. Those are rare so I mostly just look for videos that DON'T have cbt, ntr, cei, humiliation or futa/femboy. So uhhh yeah not a lot of vids appeal to me. Except for like gangbangs since those fetishes are usually locked to one or two numbers that I can completely avoid.
Ehhhh, in fact you and a few others are alone among the mass of perverts like us ;)

Zeta the dark paladin

Formerly 'Zeta the magnet warrior'
Nov 26, 2023
For example, from my point of view, vanilla stuff is totally boring
A completely unsurprising opinion. Did you know most creators dislike writing it for the exact same reason?
Anyway I like game play gimmicks too. Joigang's pokemon and smash series being recent examples.
Season 2 smash is really good. Especially the Zelda one, since I like her a lot.

Blemished_One

Feb 3, 2024
A completely unsurprising opinion. Did you know most creators dislike writing it for the exact same reason?
Anyway I like game play gimmicks too. Joigang's pokemon and smash series being recent examples.
Season 2 smash is really good. Especially the Zelda one, since I like her a lot.
But I don't know exactly the reason for this lack of interest, perhaps it's also a question of what you get used to from an early age

SEXGOD1

Jan 6, 2024
Nice to know Zelda is a good sad in behind a pay wall

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes