SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Mitch1128

Dec 4, 2023
All the links there are dead for Yaboysuccuboi
The tier 1 and tier 2 archive links were working when I made the post, they are dead now. You will have to wait till a new link gets posted. The links typically die after a few weeks so if you want something you need to grab it shortly after it's released.

yeet844

Oct 11, 2023
BlackTantra straight ass lmao, actually bad creator that uses uninspired pictures with cringeworthy tts voices
You watch hentirella with still images and no voice, you beat your meat to your own reading voice haha

Last edited:

KFERFMB<

Apr 23, 2022
It's interesting to see how much more active and lively things have become. Back in the day joidb was quite a bit more BARREN and ROUGH. What few videos produced were nothing more than captions and images played sequentially.

I wonder what else will change in time.

TO THAT END, I want to know what the most INNOVATIVE forces in joi are right now.
A mere minute of time has reminded me of a few FORERUNNERS

CaJoi - Easily the most ambitious ENTERPRISER, their older works set a standard that is reflected today, and their efforts to create a joi game shows that they DARED to REACH BEYOND.

CreamySteamer - I have yet to watch a video from this generous EXPERIMENTOR that could be confused for any others. Every single one is different, be it in the instructions, timing, hand techniques, games, rules, NOTHING is STAGNANT.

ArmSpaghetti - Not a soul has CHALLENGED EXISTENCE as this one. To produce is one thing, to ORGANIZE and LABOR and for the COMMON-MAN is quite another. Their work has allowed a type of discussion and dissemination that is simply not found elsewhere.

These are some ideas I've put together in a miniscule amount of time. I really want to know what other ideas are out there, floating silently, waiting to be WRITTEN.

Reactions: fungussy

Anonymous13590

Aug 20, 2024
This creator SuperemeJOI, has some good quality content and are not on the archive yet. There's only one single exclusive content.

Exclusive Video -

Creator on Joi Database -

Creator on patteon -

aziv123

Feb 1, 2023
It's interesting to see how much more active and lively things have become. Back in the day joidb was quite a bit more BARREN and ROUGH. What few videos produced were nothing more than captions and images played sequentially.

I wonder what else will change in time.

TO THAT END, I want to know what the most INNOVATIVE forces in joi are right now.
A mere minute of time has reminded me of a few FORERUNNERS

CaJoi - Easily the most ambitious ENTERPRISER, their older works set a standard that is reflected today, and their efforts to create a joi game shows that they DARED to REACH BEYOND.

CreamySteamer - I have yet to watch a video from this generous EXPERIMENTOR that could be confused for any others. Every single one is different, be it in the instructions, timing, hand techniques, games, rules, NOTHING is STAGNANT.

ArmSpaghetti - Not a soul has CHALLENGED EXISTENCE as this one. To produce is one thing, to ORGANIZE and LABOR and for the COMMON-MAN is quite another. Their work has allowed a type of discussion and dissemination that is simply not found elsewhere.

These are some ideas I've put together in a miniscule amount of time. I really want to know what other ideas are out there, floating silently, waiting to be WRITTEN.
You lost me after Cajoi

Reactions: Billerboob

BouraxBorat

Sep 10, 2023
Why have a lot of accounts with like 3 comments asking for "blacktranta"? is the same guy making fake to look like everyone want him?
idk but i actual wait for content from him also. I see the point some people make a the tts voice but i would still rather have that than to read text. You may not like it , but some people definitly do

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes