SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

pupwa

Dec 23, 2019
Everyone here is a bot, there’s zero proof as to otherwise. Clearly this was why the thread has effectively been abandoned. The leakers have long retreated to private discords as the sock puppets ask again where blacktranta update.

You know, JOIDB being a dedicated platform for hosting this stuff, I’d expect more features to cater to the more involved videos. Not that’d know what exactly I'd implement, but surely there must be a better way than just manually seeking a time stamp when the video calls for it.

Apr 21, 2024
Everyone here is a bot, there’s zero proof as to otherwise. Clearly this was why the thread has effectively been abandoned. The leakers have long retreated to private discords as the sock puppets ask again where blacktranta update.

You know, JOIDB being a dedicated platform for hosting this stuff, I’d expect more features to cater to the more involved videos. Not that’d know what exactly I'd implement, but surely there must be a better way than just manually seeking a time stamp when the video calls for it.
It is a bit frustrating when you have to find time stamps. I know some creators added time stamps to the video descriptions but I'm not sure how much those help as I always just download videos I want to watch. Though a more site wide application of it would be nice it would be up to the creators to do it still and I don't think some of them care enough.

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024
blacktantra was fun for the joi 1-5 as a new joiner. Especially since everything feels so suspenseful with it being fresh. I think cock hero is one of the worst videos. Things do be monotonous now.

fungussy

Dec 28, 2023
You like scat play, you nasty
Just because I found a video containing scat play (it's not even the main focus lmao) interesting doesn't mean I'm going to shit on my floor. I don't know if you knew that you can avoid certain instructions from JOIs, they're fiction after all kek
Anyways, nice ad hominem fallacy you got for me, bud

Last edited:

Dec 11, 2022
blacktantra kinda fell off, his best videos were the joi endurance challenges. SpiritJoi also fell off, his best videos were the succubus edging ones
It unironically took me a while to learn how to get into the whole HFO thing. Once I figured it out (and I mean literally trying to figure out how to do it), never felt anything better ngl.

Reactions: enzzo24

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
Nah tbh i think that Blacktranta joi's is really bad... hypo+AI image+ tts voice are low tier as fuck.. but well everyone have their tastes..
This one its really a mixed feeling and i will tell you what about Blacktantra and what you can use / expect from another creators... I am a fan of Blacktantra but the following items i will mention are for me turn down on his proyects and then i will put the "general" points for me in the other ones...

Backtantra PRO Points:

- He's innovative some times in different kind of styles of JOIs (Like headplay proyect, like the Marin Kitagawa fap to the countdown (this will be my first funscript release that im working on tbh) etc)

- Despite the AI voice he use in his proyects are "meh" this is a neat and unique style of releases wich no other creator (i think) use this kind of voices for his JOI's proyects...

Blacktantra CON Points:

- His Ai Artworks sometimes tend to be really clunky like i found in some images that the AI want to draw like a swimsuit and forgot to draw some parts of the swimsuit... Aside of that the uses of his last hostess (the Succubus Host or another hosts) sometimes the draws for my point of view are really poor or im not feel really turned on for what i saw and i think he need to polished that to develop much more erotic and great ambience in his works.

- The damn constant way of explain what a succubus do in each time the succubus host is in... the "did you know we succubus use magic to extract the seed of men? bla bla bla bla" this is really a thing that really get on my nerves each time i saw a work from him like... Dude if you are making a series of that explain it in the first part of the serie and then put more innovative talks or some other kind of dialogues for what is happen in the JOI. The recursive way to mention as slaves too.

- The "hihi" or "ahhwww" forced sounds of the Ai sometimes its kind of out of the blue too..

Other Creator CON Points: (The MOST ONES WHO USE VA Actress in his JOIs)

- Im super annoyed to listen each time that Bunnytatsumi girl in JoiGang or the other VA's that sound nearly as her (Right now in each video i hear that voice i hear a girl whose like a "wh*re" in real life, like she do what she do but without a centimeter of commitment to what she's doing and i know that 99% of the mens are really turned on for her voice for me never reached me really well). I really want to start hearing different kind of voices from different kind of girls that not sound like a wh*re for characters that are remotly similar to one and not im not saying that VA need to force the voice to sound more childish / tomboyish because that make the things worse.

- The exesive use of "Mommy this Mommy That", "Sweety this Sweety that". This is most a personal opinion for me, im not telling that its not great to listen from time to time but some creators all of his titles / contents are around that.

- The lack to do some "innovative" kind of content like what some creators i saw (sometime Blacktantra does) all the time now its "the roulette", "the gangbang with the number" its like its getting boring (because you cheat the end of the video know wich number is the one who wins and then done) and with some really "low effort" things you can build a great mood without those kind of things... I don't remember know wich creator do like a series of Akeno from Highschool DxD where she cheats Rias with the MC but those where some contents that were great to go (its not mandatory to have some cheating in the plot but sometime are good vainilla ones to see).

For me this is what i think about what you mentions about Blacktantra compared to what "most creators" do right now in the scene...

And for me if you don't saw it let me recomend you a "Free" video of Wutfaced called:

(And yeah its Azur Lane but like i told you i like Azur Lane sorry for that in advance)

Part 2 was great too but Part 3 i think he could do it way more better but the Part 1 for me is one of the Top Tier Joi's i found on the page, that one builds momentum, the script of the video is great (i think he has some grammar errors) the images are great too and i like the "beat sounds" he use.

Last edited:

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
This one its really a mixed feeling and i will tell you what about Blacktantra and what you can use / expect from another creators... I am a fan of Blacktantra but the following items i will mention are for me turn down on his proyects and then i will put the "general" points for me in the other ones...

Backtantra PRO Points:

- He's innovative some times in different kind of styles of JOIs (Like headplay proyect, like the Marin Kitagawa fap to the countdown (this will be my first funscript release that im working on tbh) etc)

- Despite the AI voice he use in his proyects are "meh" this is a neat and unique style of releases wich no other creator (i think) use this kind of voices for his JOI's proyects...

Blacktantra CON Points:

- His Ai Artworks sometimes tend to be really clunky like i found in some images that the AI want to draw like a swimsuit and forgot to draw some parts of the swimsuit... Aside of that the uses of his last hostess (the Succubus Host or another hosts) sometimes the draws for my point of view are really poor or im not feel really turned on for what i saw and i think he need to polished that to develop much more erotic and great ambience in his works.

- The damn constant way of explain what a succubus do in each time the succubus host is in... the "did you know we succubus use magic to extract the seed of men? bla bla bla bla" this is really a thing that really get on my nerves each time i saw a work from him like... Dude if you are making a series of that explain it in the first part of the serie and then put more innovative talks or some other kind of dialogues for what is happen in the JOI. The recursive way to mention as slaves too.

- The "hihi" or "ahhwww" forced sounds of the Ai sometimes its kind of out of the blue too..

- Im super annoyed to listen each time that Bunnytatsumi girl in JoiGang or the other VA's that sound nearly as her (Right now in each video i hear that voice i hear a girl whose like a "wh*re" in real life, like she do what she do but without a centimeter of commitment to what she's doing and i know that 99% of the mens are really turned on for her voice for me never reached me really well). I really want to start hearing different kind of voices from different kind of girls that not sound like a wh*re for characters that are remotly similar to one and not im not saying that VA need to force the voice to sound more childish / tomboyish because that make the things worse.

- The exesive use of "Mommy this Mommy That", "Sweety this Sweety that". This is most a personal opinion for me, im not telling that its not great to listen from time to time but some creators all of his titles / contents are around that.

- The lack to do some "innovative" kind of content like what some creators i saw (sometime Blacktantra does) all the time now its "the roulette", "the gangbang with the number" its like its getting boring (because you cheat the end of the video know wich number is the one who wins and then done) and with some really "low effort" things you can build a great mood without those kind of things... I don't remember know wich creator do like a series of Akeno from Highschool DxD where she cheats Rias with the MC but those where some contents that were great to go (its not mandatory to have some cheating in the plot but sometime are good vainilla ones to see).

For me this is what i think about what you mentions about Blacktantra compared to what "most creators" do right now in the scene...

And for me if you don't saw it let me recomend you a "Free" video of Wutfaced called:

(And yeah its Azur Lane but like i told you i like Azur Lane sorry for that in advance)

Part 2 was great too but Part 3 i think he could do it way more better but the Part 1 for me is one of the Top Tier Joi's i found on the page, that one builds momentum, the script of the video is great (i think he has some grammar errors) the images are great too and i like the "beat sounds" he use.
I agree with you in parts, tbh i prefer no VA at all in jois, butt everyone have their taste.. about wutfaced he is peak... and taihou 1 is amazing, taihou 2 is okay for me.. taihou 3 for me is top tier (ntr fetishe).. good taste there...

For me "most of actual creator" just want do low tier/mid tier joi to get money on patreon... and people give money to they.. so this will continue forever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Somnialamment

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Clearly this was why the thread has effectively been abandoned.
what?

I fucked off for like 2 weeks

currently catching up on the stuff thats been posted while i was gone. akirabox post is also done
just need to write out the BBcode for the new table and changelog and its good. should be a few days unless i binge it today and there isnt too much stuff to upload

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023
I find it funny Zeta stopped coming around here because people just constantly asking for stuff then coming by and sending some links just to immediately get bombarded by people asking for things again.
Nah, I left because the only people uploading were uploading trash imo. I still think that's true for the most part. They can have Kayoko though.
Nevermind, he dropped a new video literally 2 hours ago... But anyway, where did he say that? On his Discord? He has been my favorite creator since I began watching these videos, would be a shame to lose him
Yeah, on his discord. That's the only reason I brought up the azur lane thing earlier. I wasted money buying both the collab and divine's video.:FacePalm:
anyone got juicyjoi
(i'm not fake)
Me.

Last edited:

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Nah, I left because the only people uploading were uploading trash imo. I still think that's true for the most part. They can have Kayoko though.

Yeah, on his discord. That's the only reason I brought up the azur lane thing earlier. I wasted money buying both the collab and divine's video.:FacePalm:
Me.
Thanks for Kayoko Zeta

ccgssdtttew

May 22, 2024

Backtantra PRO Points:

Blacktantra CON Points:

mines Taihou 2 > 1 > 3 for that :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Somnialamment

lampstradamus

Mar 31, 2019
ArmSpaghetti

I mostly lurk so I can't send DMs.

No one really posted the funscripts to the spiritjoi videos since theyre technically available on the scraping site but the naming of the files and such is not great. So none of these are my contributions or upload, I'm just renaming and organizing them to make them easier to sort so we can throw them up on a bunkr for the Archive.

Any script in the mega works with the videos in the bunkr posted on the front page. There's only one video that wasn't in the bunkr and it was the older version of a video that was shorted. I provided the video in case people just wanted one part instead of both.

I renamed regular/easy/hard scripts into full or half cause there wasn't any regularity in the naming scheme.

The only script not available is the newest one since that one hasn't been posted on the scraping site.

If anyone is just downloading them off my link, obviously import before download.
I'll leave this up for a week or two so you have time to grab everything and put up a bunkr link on the front page.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
mines Taihou 2 > 1 > 3 for that :)
The second one has what i always love of a women the "maniac urge of you to see you and your dick" thats really awesome what he do in that video and the thrid one its like a revenge or some kind of torture of you beign i don't know but i was hoping to see a 4th part where you reverse ntr her because the ending of the part 3 gives you some kind of feel of that.

Reactions: ccgssdtttew
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes