SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

pupwa

Dec 23, 2019
We need JOIs to chase the latest trends on Tiktok. When will these autoerotic asphyxiation JOIs or whatever demand a huff of Galaxy Gas instead of actually holding your breath?

Nov 26, 2023
That was fast lol.
Gimme some feedback, I really want to make this one special.
I'll consider them when finishing the extended version.
Since nobody answered you I guess I'll do it. I have to say the fact that you actually did good research on the character and even replicated the UI of FGO on top of using actual sprites from the game added a lot to the experience for someone like me who loves the franchise. Little details like those make the video all the more enjoyable. I see why you had a longer gap between videos than normal, you were putting in the effort. It is appreciated. I'm curious though, why the extra effort on this one? Why are you trying to make this one special?

juicerjoier

May 19, 2024
Since nobody answered you I guess I'll do it. I have to say the fact that you actually did good research on the character and even replicated the UI of FGO on top of using actual sprites from the game added a lot to the experience for someone like me who loves the franchise. Little details like those make the video all the more enjoyable. I see why you had a longer gap between videos than normal, you were putting in the effort. It is appreciated. I'm curious though, why the extra effort on this one? Why are you trying to make this one special?
I'd say it's because I've been getting into a lot of fate stuff recently.
Watched the Fate Stay Night, Zero Animes and I've started playing a lot of fate extra CCC as well (this one is for a bb JOI).
Now that I'm more familiar with the franchise, I figured it'd be a good opportunity to take some time and polish a video into something I would enjoy.

Nov 26, 2023
I'd say it's because I've been getting into a lot of fate stuff recently.
Watched the Fate Stay Night, Zero Animes and I've started playing a lot of fate extra CCC as well (this one is for a bb JOI).
Now that I'm more familiar with the franchise, I figured it'd be a good opportunity to take some time and polish a video into something I would enjoy.
Yeah, I can definitely tell. I assume you enjoyed it more than you were expecting? I completely forgot about CCC though. That shit took a literal decade to come out, I only played the first one and the extella games. Considering fate dropped in popularity after all the hoyoverse stuff I'm also curious as to why you picked it up. Just a random anime you found interesting?

Apr 21, 2024
Has the humour of a toddler bro has made the same joke like 7 times.
To each their own, but I find it quite hilarious just because people keep falling for it.
I am the kind of person that even if I know the joke to be made I still check it out so clearly I am biased but I'm always down for more of those kinds of jokes.

Reactions: fungussy
Nov 26, 2023
To each their own, but I find it quite hilarious just because people keep falling for it.
I am the kind of person that even if I know the joke to be made I still check it out so clearly I am biased but I'm always down for more of those kinds of jokes.
I still want creamy to make a meme joi like this one
That would be absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: fungussy

Fists

Aug 21, 2024
We need JOIs to chase the latest trends on Tiktok. When will these autoerotic asphyxiation JOIs or whatever demand a huff of Galaxy Gas instead of actually holding your breath?
that shit can literally kill you bro....

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
That was fast lol.
Gimme some feedback, I really want to make this one special.
I'll consider them when finishing the extended version.
Sorry about that i really like to give proper feedbacks to each creator who asks... If you give me some time today i can add to the feedback of Zeta one from me too!

Maybe in like 4 hours i will give you one i though you was sharing something from another creator and you was't the real creator itself for the first link you provide...

Thanks for contributing in the post!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aside of this comment is there a page or a place where i can see the DivinesJoi Patreon exclusive videos? I am interested in know the difference in time between the Exclusive Version and the Public version of each video of him because the ones that are posted on PH or in JOI Database are not listed the patreon exclusive one and if you are a free member of him you can't see the duration of each project he has...

Because i want to have his complete collection of Exclusive Content (In the DB we have here are not so many of his works and i want to script the most of him when i get the experience to do it). even if it costs like 15 usd the subscription...

Last edited:
Reactions: juicerjoier

Anonymous3571

Nov 20, 2023
Nah that's fair enough bro, at least nobody's taking it too serious.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes