SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Saryone22

May 15, 2024
People actually watch those? I tried watching one but it just seems kinda dull to me. Then again I'm not the biggest fan of her voice so I may be biased. I can understand the appeal of actually interacting with her though.
It's largely carried by the voice acting but still decent basically an unscripted gangbang + lots of countdowns. Sometimes does see the VA get iffy with those present as they just refuse to listen to her or waste her time etc which sucks as by all accounts Bunny & Xan are quite nice people.

Somnialamment

Apr 19, 2018
They seemed to imply they had newer ones, tho. The archive in the OP hasn't been updated since July.
Let me check with the ones there are on the first page and then if i have others then i will upload it without a problem..

Edit: i checked the Bunkr File againts the one i have and i have the 5 patreon exclusive videos wich are 1 minute long and then i have 3 non exclusives ones (sakura haruno), femdom humilliation and the one of hinata wich is non exclusive.. I don't have the others more updated from them and because i have a lot more of those i never thought i will have non exclusive videos inside my folder...

TLDR: I only have the 5 patreon exclusive videos and 4 non exclusive wich can be downloaded in JOI Database.

Sorry.

Last edited:

Blackfore_raven

Dec 5, 2023
Anyone have these 3?
SluttyJoiQueen Double Dildo Dominated

GoddessMika
The Cruel Interrogation of Jane Doe

Spending the day with lily and nagatoro

If not, I might be able to get them in a few days but probably not all of them

•••

Mar 26, 2021
Anyone have these 3?
SluttyJoiQueen Double Dildo Dominated

GoddessMika
The Cruel Interrogation of Jane Doe

Spending the day with lily and nagatoro

If not, I might be able to get them in a few days but probably not all of them
I can, since you seemed willing to pay for them, are you down to trade for it for videos of another creator? Either:
- all of Dushaman (probably trash but want to know for sure), or
- 5 last vids of MistressYumiko (get videos through Patreon posts not JOI DB), or
- vids from StackOfBundles (have to check what I'm missing his Patreon is a mess)

And preferably the rest of their vids for your subscribed month, I can share the same.

Send me a DM if you want to work it out we can post them here after!

Last edited:

feetlover7

Jun 15, 2024
Anyone have this?

JoiPlayS
[EARLY ACCESS] THE SUBMISSION PROGRAM WEEK 3 ! Cum for censored sex (Try not to Cum Challenge : Censored Edition)

StuffToMason

Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for sharing! Are all of them vanilla (edging etc) or are there some with other kinks? I see HFO but no toys so not sure what that's about.
The HFO method that BlackTantra uses focuses on clenching your pc muscles to induce orgasm. The other videos are just what they seem from the titles (Headplay, Edging, etc). And most of his content involves succubui with femdom, milking, hypnosis and all that good stuff. I just really enjoy the tone and vibe that he sets up.

•••

Mar 26, 2021
The HFO method that BlackTantra uses focuses on clenching your pc muscles to induce orgasm. The other videos are just what they seem from the titles (Headplay, Edging, etc). And most of his content involves succubui with femdom, milking, hypnosis and all that good stuff. I just really enjoy the tone and vibe that he sets up.
Hmm unfortunate, not for me then I guess. Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes