The Joob-Joob II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
famous last words. :p
No, really. That's one of the main reasons it took so long for the update. Making sure the game play flows from Chapter I to Chapter II with out a hitch... and at the same time making it obvious the player your about to start something new.

Easier said than done. Especially as it wasn't the original plan and had to be reverse engineered into the game.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No, really. That's one of the main reasons it took so long for the update. Making sure the game play flows from Chapter I to Chapter II with out a hitch... and at the same time making it obvious the player your about to start something new.

Easier said than done. Especially as it wasn't the original plan and had to be reverse engineered into the game.
Will saves from Chpt. 1 be needed for Chpt. 2?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I downloaded the 2.0 version a month and a half ago and still have yet to see what part of that has the second from the end render listed on the main page (the little blonde waitress at the sausage house) OR where she s touching the statue then going downstairs.
The last thing I was notified of, was that it was the completion of part 1, so what am I missing here?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the 2.0 version a month and a half ago and still have yet to see what part of that has the second from the end render listed on the main page (the little blonde waitress at the sausage house) OR where she s touching the statue then going downstairs.
The last thing I was notified of, was that it was the completion of part 1, so what am I missing here?
post a save and notify dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this guy is a joke takes 4 months to make one update and still delays it and his other game professor is a joke short updates that take a month for 2 min of game play a money theif....no content for the money hes getting... seen it may time
these aren't normal vns but you are correct that playtime is short.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Nothing. The basement bondage scene is with Abigail and hasn't happened yet (it's part of chapter II).

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
this guy is a joke takes 4 months to make one update and still delays it and his other game professor is a joke short updates that take a month for 2 min of game play a money theif....no content for the money hes getting... seen it may time
That's pretty fucking harsh dude.

The Joob-Joob has been 6 weeks, not 4 months.
And I paused the Patreon page (so no Patrons were charged for 4 of those weeks) while I overhauled the game for Chapter II.

Which is a day or two away from release. Putting the final spit & polish on it right now. As you would know if you actually were a patron, because it's posted my the patreon page.

And as for the Professor, the updates are the size that they have always been. Your right, they could be longer if I cut out the animations, added 25 pages of text for each screen and only had one game rolling. I'm doing the best I can, If you don't like it, go play something else.

Or better still why don't you stop shooting your mouth off and order me a couple of to speed things up?

Go ahead and buy them, I'll send you my address so you can ship them to me (gift wrapped) to make up for being such a jerk off.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nice motivational speech. (y) :WeSmart::FacePalm:
It's not theft if YOU CHOOSE TO PAY.
If you don't want to pay, withdraw your support.
It's that fucking simple.
I very much doubt that you're a patron.
No need for you to come in behaving like a spoiled child and giving the dev shit.
Get a grip.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Nice motivational speech. (y) :WeSmart::FacePalm:
It's not theft if YOU CHOOSE TO PAY.
If you don't want to pay, withdraw your support.
It's that fucking simple.
I very much doubt that you're a patron.
No need for you to come in behaving like a spoiled child and giving the dev shit.
Get a grip.
He was never a patron, just somebody that liked that game and wishes there were more updates.
And has a very... unique way of expressing it.

Thanks for the post.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No, not completed. Well, chapter I is complete. Which rolls directly into chapter II which is ongoing.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version 538MB PC
Mac

You can give me a like to support me if you want :)

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Pixieblink I loved the Professor I and II.

I didn't realize you were also doing this game. Just tagging this thread so I can try it again later.

I can't wait to see what crazy shit you have dreamed up for this game.

The Professor I is one of those games that I will never forget. A true diamond in the rough. Interesting, strange, and engaging. Keep it up!

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Is this a finished game? If not then it can’t really have a version number above 1.0 can it?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes