VN Ren'Py The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yup. Once my mom finally dies (dad already dead bout 7 years ago) then I will have no family. No more aunts, no uncles, no cousins, no brothers or sister, so no nieces and nephews. Yup yup, all of them vaporize into mist and I am left alllll alloooonnnnne.
Yeah. Cause there are no such thing as aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews/nieces... Ya know, FAMILY.
You continue to make overly simplistic arguments and then ignore what the OP specifically states: "the main character is taken in by a close friend, Reina". That's not an aunt, not an uncle, not a cousin, not nephews or nieces. Ya know, NO FAMILY. The game is also not tagged with incest, so there literally is none of it in the game. You also completely ignore the fact that it's a very possible scenario that, you know, a kid could become suddenly orphaned and the best friend of one of the parents adopts that kid so they don't end up in a foster care system. Given how long a child can languish in the foster care system, the desire to take in a friend's kid (if a family's capable, of course) would be even more likely than it would be if orphans were generally adopted more quickly from the system.

I get why you might be trying to read things into this that aren't there. Firstly, you've got your fetish and stuff, which I understand. Secondly, there are a ton of games that hide the "true" incest with "friend of my wife" or "next-door neighbors" or whatever. But for games like that, F95Zone gives the game the incest tag because it's there but hidden for Patreon reasons. To be transparent, I'm neutral on incest, so I couldn't really care less whether it's included in a story or not. But unless a game is tagged with it, incest shouldn't be assumed.

It's possible this is a mistake and should be tagged; I have no idea if it's the original intent of the developer, since I am not them. But until this is tagged as such, while you can keep believing what you want, please stop acting like others are being ridiculous when what you're proposing hasn't been confirmed to be there. As it stands right now, it seems the intent is that the family the MC lives with is not related to him by blood. If you want incest, request a patch or something.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yup. Once my mom finally dies (dad already dead bout 7 years ago) then I will have no family. No more aunts, no uncles, no cousins, no brothers or sister, so no nieces and nephews. Yup yup, all of them vaporize into mist and I am left alllll alloooonnnnne.
I feel for you, I'm getting close to that also. :cry: stay strong.:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

unclettknowsu

Apr 30, 2022
Incest tag is missing, there is literally a incest patch on the first page.
I think the devs are just adjusting the patreon version to also make sense instead of the usual landlady shit.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hey i got a question and i'm hoping someone can help me, the game descriptions its very specific and says that both of your parents are dead, and it says that you move to your friends house, but i see that there is a incest patch, can someone tell me please what kind of incest theres in the game?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Hey i got a question and i'm hoping someone can help me, the game descriptions its very specific and says that both of your parents are dead, and it says that you move to your friends house, but i see that there is a incest patch, can someone tell me please what kind of incest theres in the game?
For you and everyone else that asked this question, unfortunately, there isn't any incest in this game. But I'm sure that won't stop someone from creating an IC patch anyway. Keep in mind that your parents are dead so a patch would be unnatural to me, maybe making Reina your aunt would work but I'm fine with the original story now that I gave it more thought.
Are there actual Milfs in this game or so called ones the look like they in their mid 20's? (haven't played, asking beforehand)
High quality milfs
And some wrinkled titties too...
Hell Yes.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Loku02457

Apr 19, 2022
MILFs have so much to give; they're so warm, soft, experienced and inviting. They are truly the best, can't get enough of them! :love:
We need them for this circutan
MILFs have so much to give; they're so warm, soft, experienced and inviting. They are truly the best, can't get enough of them! :love:
That's right brother ....we need them just like they need us for these reason ...we need to try to understand thir feeling...more we drink milk ..more we get energy and get strong to kompow❤

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Incest tag is missing, there is literally a incest patch on the first page.
I think the devs are just adjusting the patreon version to also make sense instead of the usual landlady shit.
First and foremost: I stand by what I said earlier. I really couldn't care less whether a game has incest or not. Honest, I play games with similar(-ish) setups where one has incest and the other does not. I honestly don't care at all. However, the patch statement you've made doesn't really prove what you're claiming. A patch existing doesn't mean a tag is missing. Tags are based on the original intent of the developer and current content of the game.

The patch didn't even exist here until the day after I commented that there wasn't a patch needed; see these screenshots I've attached, showing time stamps of my post and the patch on the OP.
Given that my post predates the existence of the patch here, it's a reasonable inference that the game wasn't meant to include incest. If you look at the actual game files as well, there are not variables like there are in games where incest is clearly intended.
Since the original files don't have familial references to each other, incest isn't content in the game currently. This manually rewriting and adding completely new content isn't indicative of planned incest that's been hidden. This is indicative of a third-party (probably someone who had played it and/or who regularly makes incest patches) creating something that modifies the original story. Once again, I don't mind it being modified, but the patch you cite as evidence of the original game itself having incest seems to indicate quite the opposite.

Beyond all of this, BaasB is very good with proper tagging. I trust what they include very much, and I have no reason to believe they got tagging wrong. Everyone makes mistakes so it's always possible, but I find that conclusion highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wicked Garden
Dec 11, 2021
hi

As this is a Milf-game, how much content is with Penny?
I am no Milf-fan but Penny looks like my prey...

Thanks
Daniel

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
We need them for this circutan

That's right brother ....we need them just like they need us for these reason ...we need to try to understand thir feeling...more we drink milk ..more we get energy and get strong to kompow❤
That's kind of both sweet and perverse at the same time.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Cool, thanks that milfs don't look 20 years old. And a aunt's breasts are awesome, They have to sag like this! Even a young girl with breasts this size will have sagging breasts if they are not silicone.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The King of Milfs [v0.1.0.15] [VC Productions] + IC Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes