VN Ren'Py The King of Milfs [v0.4.1.01] [VC Productions]

3.80 star(s) 16 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes, please make this game even better by adding it some good incest spice :)
only way to add incest would be if MC has a aunt, cousin or Grandmother that is still alive. His Parents both died so Mom and Son incest it out.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Good luck on the project... will keep an eye on it.

Couple of points I wanted to mention ...

1. I hope the I-Patch is an actual script change and not just name changes. Honestly, it looks like you bent over backward with the backstory to appease the Patreon gods. I think there's too many games on here that pretend to be family stories when all they do is change a few variable names. Either write a proper story in the genre or do some other story - That's my feelings anyhow.

2. Haven't played this intro yet, but I see this in your overview...

After recovering from a near-fatal drug overdose, a young man is given a second chance to change his life for the better.
An orphan after a car crash, the main character is taken in by a close friend, Reina.
At the age of 18, her husband Ethan kicks the main character after discovering weed in his bedroom.
I mean, Weed is legal almost everywhere nowadays. Kicking a kid to the curb over weed just seems to be a bit over the top. And - FYI - Weed is not a gateway drug. So you might want to think about the MC's path to an overdose. I'm speaking from the experience of seeing many people I know die from the current plague... opioids like fentanyl and carfentanyl.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I mean, Weed is legal almost everywhere nowadays. Kicking a kid to the curb over weed just seems to be a bit over the top.
It's not about legality, although yes it's a bit over the top for most people. But for example, homosexuality is legal but some parents kick their child for being gay.

Reactions: Dardude

CocoVC

Aug 10, 2018
CocoVC Im only interested to know if any of the other guys will fuck any of the girls (Lis)..... I don't like netorare, sharing,swinging and the likes so if those girls are having sex with someone else besides the mc then is not a game for me.

also if this is going to have harem .
That will be nice to know.

As for feedback, i think you should focus either on Story mode or sandbox instead of doing both, because that takes time from you guys.
(The most usually liked is Story mode / vn.)

btw, good luck.
Hey everyone!

Let's clear the air on the few things.

NTR: This is . You-the player-will be doing all of the fucking and stealing. You will NOT see any other guy have sex with other characters. Heck, you won't even see girl/girl scenes. There is no sharing. No LI will be stolen from you. It's just you and the LIs you decide to pursue. On the other hand, if a LI doesn't get any attention, they will react accordingly. They will have lives- they just don't be in yours anymore.

Story/Sandbox: This isn't the old-school "click here at x time to meet so-and-so place" Sandbox. Rather, it's a random-event generator. Two LIs might meet each other at a restaurant or bar and a funny scene might take place. The Location Mode serves a world-building tool (because I'm a world-building addict, it's true) and isn't a priority over Story Mode. Story Mode will always take priority over Location Mode.

MC's drug abuse/overdose: Right before the game starts, the MC has a drink spiked with a derivative of Rohypnol-it's a more potent, lethal form that can lead to the person being unconscious for days if there are other substances in the system.
There were other substances in MC's system.

I-patch: There's an I-patch. It's been uploaded to Lewdpatcher. Just have to wait on Admin (Sam)/Uploaders(BaasB ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB :
- 4 additional pages have been added to the save screen.
Page Increase.png
- Choice UI has been revamped.
Choice UI Change.png

How to update patch (or you can wait for a full, updated build):
howtoupdatepatch.png

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Hey everyone!

Let's clear the air on the few things.

NTR: This is . You-the player-will be doing all of the fucking and stealing. You will NOT see any other guy have sex with other characters. Heck, you won't even see girl/girl scenes. There is no sharing. No LI will be stolen from you. It's just you and the LIs you decide to pursue. On the other hand, if a LI doesn't get any attention, they will react accordingly. They will have lives- they just don't be in yours anymore.

Story/Sandbox: This isn't the old-school "click here at x time to meet so-and-so place" Sandbox. Rather, it's a random-event generator. Two LIs might meet each other at a restaurant or bar and a funny scene might take place. The Location Mode serves a world-building tool (because I'm a world-building addict, it's true) and isn't a priority over Story Mode. Story Mode will always take priority over Location Mode.
If the game is gonna only have Netori you wont need the tag since in this site that tag is only for Netorare. And you should probably had sandbox in the first post so people can be aware, since its probably even more controversial than NTR

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The main character was kicked out due to discovery of drugs in his room. For 5 years, the main character drifted from city to city getting his next high.
"What's bred in the bone will come out in the flesh."

MC: "This vase looks like a good place to hide weed..." :alien:

1703041_1702895.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1 and BaasB

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was ok for a start but i don't think i will go any further, too much drama. A drug addict without personnality, a broken family where everybody is utterly depressing. An asshole as father, a stupid spineless wife, a depressed daughter, the second daughter who doesn't talk to the others, the aunt who maybe is the only almost bearable one and finally the old motherfucking guy who wants his money back.
So if i was the MC i would pack my stuff and go as far as possible from that familly, town, country or i could just buy a rope and look for a tree!!:ROFLMAO:
My god that was depressing, even the huge tits did not manage to give me the start of a smile.

But i like the way the story was divided in small events that you can replay.
But i would advise the dev to give us a little hope and maybe some humor, because for now after playing this i don't feel great!:cry:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes