VN - Ren'Py - The King of Summer [v0.4.14 full] [No Try Studios]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jill10

First review on the site. Wasn't expecting much going into this, but some of the girls looks rather alluring even tho they're very Koikatsu based. Also not really a fan of NTR either, but it's much better than cuckhold which does exist in this game, but at least Kendo, who is the main NTR-man in this story does have the bigger spotlight and interactions with most of the heroines.

So anyway moving on to the actual game itself, the story is very much focused on character interactions, but in order to win a girl's heart before you eventually could seal the deal (mainly as Kendo), it will take a long time and further progression to another scene and story route. This does make the progression feel too linear sometimes and it might not be so bad to some people, but i do prefer if there's a way to just focus on one girl at a time.

I do always appreciate a slow buildup like this, even tho the girls seem rather easy to win over and mainly because Kendo apparently just ends up being their ideal type despite the looks of an UB. I know the game does have an unavoidable NTR as stated, but the addition of the Arato route as a way to have another "NTR-man" just ruined the experience for me in some parts, especially since there's no way you can avoid that route to progress the main story and without letting him do Mary (the green haired main heroine).

It's even more of a big missed opportunity that there's no route where Kendo could also conquer Shizuka (Arato's girlfriend) as a payback, not considering how i really like her a lot. But who knows? Maybe the dev will eventually add that option in the future which i would highly appreciate.

Gameplay wise, the sandbox segment is very barebone since it's really all about finding which girl you can interact and where to progress the story. The progression is very linear down to the character interaction too, for example how there's almost 0 dialogue options to shape the protagonists personality because they already have a fixed script / role to follow. There are some crucial choices that you can make, but it's more of a way to pick which route you want to take.

My biggest compliment is easily the content scope. Despite having a lot of story and character interactions, i was hella surprised when seeing the number of scenes that you can pursue in this game. There are tons, i mean TONS of them that it could take days or maybe weeks for some people to finally get to enjoy all the content that is currently available.

But anyway it's been enjoyable, and specifically for a game with a strong Koikatsu-based style that might seem cheap cause of how many there are when going through the library on this site, King of Summer in my opinion is definitely one of the best alongside some of my other favorites like My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep and Goddesses' Whim.

4/5 (might even bump the score if they're finally adding Shizuka to Kendo harem)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Salaryman2032

I finished playing from the start to the recent update a little while ago and have caught up on all three routes. I gotta say I am super impressed with the writing and visuals. I’m usually not a fan of 3d graphics in these sort of games but the koikatsu looks really good. The character models/physics are great and basically every scene being animated with moans and sfx is awesome. The writing is also super good. I was honestly expecting something more similar in tone to a lighthearted, less serious story like NTR’d by clumsiness. But I was pleasantly surprised by the depth at least when it came to the main story with Mary and Kendo (and Arato/Shizuka in that route). I like when the relationships in NTR have dysfunction beyond just the dude being bad at sex and that being taken advantage of to steal the girl. Also when the bull has genuine feelings for the girl and not just interested in fucking her or fucking over the cuck, and as far as I can tell, Kendo’s been pretty genuine about that.

Post route split Kendo route has been awesome so far with the dates and Mary’s whole cold and condescending attitude towards Satoshi. I do know that there is a good ending planned which i probably won’t be a fan of because good endings for the cuck in NTR just doesn't really do it for me. But who knows maybe it’ll be bad enough to work. As for Arato’s route it feels more like a traditional NTR just cause Arato is a dick and it's more just purely sex based compared to Kendo’s route. I think Arato’s route has the most potential ending-wise with him getting Mary and Shizuka and Satoshi being left with no-one. (especially since based on teasers it seems like Shizuka will re-enter Kendo’s route to have something to do with Satoshi.) The bottle game has been fun but does feel kinda tedious at times to see certain events.

Really my only issue with the game in general so far is technical. There are a LOT of name typos where the person talking is incorrect or not even in the scene. And the whole point and click setup of the game works in Mary’s route (even though it can be a little annoying to have to click through the map icons to get a specific event) I think in Arato’s route it’s just pointless. Because so far there hasn’t been any side stuff in that route outside of side bottle game stuff but even then it doesnt involve the map. Not a huge deal but something I thought I should mention.

And a couple quick thoughts about each side girl.
    Natsuki: Very nice storyline. Imo nts is always best with a little bit of ntr mixed in there. Yoshi is probably the best male character in the game besides kendo and natsuki is the closest thing we have to a milf (that actually has a progressed storyline). That final roleplay day with Mary and Natsuki as office ladies is my favorite event in the game and I really liked how that storyline ended.
    Rin: I really like Rin’s personality and character design. I don’t like Takumi at all so her kissing him with Kendo’s cum in her mouth was awesome and I really want to see more of her route.
    Kaoru: I’m interested in seeing more of her in Arato’s route, i dont really think that I would enjoy seeing her with kendo if she ever gets scenes with him but who knows.
    Naomi: Don’t think it’s gonna happen at all or at least anytime soon but Kendo corrupting her would be interesting I think.
    Hanako: Her route was good, then kinda fell off for a little bit post-route split, then got super good again. I think Hanako calling kendo daddy is super hot in general and given her whole arc with Masaru. Her content in Arato’s route isn’t anything mind-blowing but its been nice so far I guess.
    Shizuka: I like Shizuka a lot but I don’t really enjoy sex scenes with Satoshi so her whoel thing with him kinda brings her down in my opinion.
    Erina: Don’t like her at all. She doesn’t really have any scenes that I like. Her character model is fine but something about the rest of the character just didn’t sit well with me.
    Overall really awesome game. Weekly updates is also super impressive given that the dev is a solo dev. Very excited for the conclusion and future works.
    PS. more ponytail mary pls
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KWHP92

Hi everyone! this is my first review so sorry If my writing is weird

Im not too much into NTR games but after reading some comments decided to give it a shot!

This is a good VN! It is a bit long in order to finish all of it but if u just want get to the fun part you can just skip most of the dialogue at the start of the novel till the sexy scenes start dropping like rain!

The story is pretty ok, nothing really new but its enough to get you interest in it.

The girls are really good, the main one Mary is wonderfull (when It comes to her s-scenes) and Im fond of Rin and Hanako.

This is a solid VN, not something like a masterpiece but Its a good one either if you want just to relieve yourself or if you want to read something good.

(I player version 0.4.10! might come back later if theres more content)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NuarisRia

i been looking for a good koikatsu NTR game since i played that SAO NTR game, thankfull i found this game.... Goddamn this is a really good NTR. if you into thit shit you need to play this one.
    Is not slow but is not an immediate fuckfest either. The tension and the NTR build is really good between the gf and the ntrman.
    Good scenarios , some scenes have a great POV perspective of the MC as he is about to cath them fcking but something gets in the way, great animations and the H-writting is pretty decent.
    If you want a good NTR but not one that fuck your soul and scar your brain then this one gets the job done.... besides a FCKTON of content. i dont really care about the sidegirls but the FMC content is fcking fantastic.

Btw special thanks to Yamakasi20 down here on the reviews section becuase i was about to pass on this game then read his review and give this hidden jewel of a game a chance. Thanks man.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

cool.mint

Tried it but don't see the appeal of this game or why it is rated as highly as it is. The story telling is subpar, which results in everything else also not being so great. There is no sexual tension between characters just a "oh u have a big stick, okay I'm down for what ever". It's just boring, but hey, that's my opinion.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

I.S H

My Rating: 5/10

Story: ★★☆☆☆
    Dialogue: ★★★☆☆
    How well it plays: ★★★★☆
    3D Models: ★★★★☆
    Animation: ★★★★☆
    Sex scenes: ★★★★★
    Replayability: ★★★☆☆

I'll try to be short on this, because I realized there are simply too many bad things to name about this game, that I would of ended up creating a list longer than the ones they make in the TAX office. The only reason I'm giving it a 5/10 (Average) is because even if you skip all the dialogue, it's good fap material.

*Please note, I DO in fact know that this is a strictly NTR game, and I DO realize that the whole point of this game is to see the lover getting stolen by another male.

Satoshi - He's a kid.

He lacks a lot of masculinity, but he is still young. He has a lot of years ahead of him to gain some balls, and man up.

He also lacks a lot of social smarts. He may be book smart, but he ain't ready for the world.

I honestly felt sorry for him, because the writer does him very dirty, and that was not the intention I had when playing a Netorare game.

Also, even an idiot can tell that the writer is controlling Satoshi too much, too, too much. To the point that he doesn't even feel real within his own story.

Mary - She's an idiot, let's be very clear about this, she's a fucking idiot, and I can't say it enough.

She goes from slutty to a nymphomaniac extremely quick.

She disrespects her boyfriend a lot, from the very beginning, and then claims she "loves" him, and she knows she's disrespecting her boyfriend, but she acts as if she doesn't know she's doing that.

She does a lot of bad things that would devastate any man who would be in a relationship with her. Any woman with the slightest of intellect would of known this... except for Mary. Yet, she constantly goes around saying that she "doesn't" want to hurt her boyfriend.

This girl got NTR'd very fast, and very easily for someone who claims she "loves" her boyfriend very much.

The whole agenda, of "Innocent" & "loving" girl that the writer tried so hard to implement for her, it goes to shit with all the cheating she does with little to no effort from the Uncle.

She always claims she "loves" her boyfriend, yet, the moment she sees a big dick she falls in love with it. No mind control, no magic, no super powers, no blackmailing, no threatening, no pheromones of any sorts, just a visual image of a big dick. And she goes from "I love my boyfriend" to "I love this big dick more than my boyfriend".

Kendo - What an absolute douchebag.

This guy would of been dead long before he saw his 30's in the real world.

I get that he is the main character that does the Netorare, but his dialogue is infuriating.

The writer did us very dirty by giving him dialogue which speaks about morals, society standards, what a real man is, how a boyfriend/husband should treat his woman, and relationship advices.
    This dude shouldn't even be allowed to speak about any of these subjects, even as a joke. If he didn't have these dialogues, and he was a straight out fucking idiot driven by the mind of his dick, instead of his brain, he would of been a much, much better character.
    But, because he speaks about all these things he shouldn't be speaking about, it makes you want to kill him, literally.

I hate this MF, to the point that his life would be in danger if he was around me. Not because he stole someone's woman, I don't give a shit about that, but because of the things he thinks he has the right to talk about, and his attitude.

Kendo is a perfect example of having a real life pedophile talking in public about how a man should treat a minor, let's see how long he'd last. That's exactly how Kendo is writen.

I won't speak about the other characters as they are kinda irrelevenat in my opinion.

The game it self.

This game has a fuck ton of dialogue which is useless in my opinion, but I guess some people enjoy the long dialogues.

The story is mediocre, but you can tell that the writer is trying his/her hardest to deliver a good story. Despite him/her trying hard though, there are too many times where logic, and common sense simply vanish.

You can also tell that the writer is controlling the story too much, this brakes immersion. I get that the writer 'does' in fact control the story since it's coming from his/her imagination, but a good story feels as if the story was writen by it self, you never get to feel the writers touch on it, and I'm saying this because normally, when you read a good story, you say, "What's next? What's next?", instead of "What is he/she gonna do next?" ("He/she", meaning the writer).

Overall, and to end this, because I feel like it's dragged on too long.

This seems like a story driven game, and it feels like it want's to be a story driven game, but in my honest opinion, it's a fap game first and foremost. Simply because the story lacks plenty of common sense, and intellect.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

A pretty decent little game, but honestly it feels long in the tooth. You have a couple core characters- a frail, boring young man with a lot of hang-ups, his unfeasibly curvy girlfriend, and the boy's uncle, a middle aged rascal with a heart of gold and a dick the size of a forearm. The love triangle between the three is interesting if you're into that, where there's stakes, tension and conflict. The girl is an athlete with an intense libido and her nebbish boyfriend is sweet to her but can't keep up physically. The uncle is more her pace. This leads to infidelity that doesn't just dive straight into it, but has a lot of authentic feeling push and pull. Both the girlfriend and uncle are attracted to each other but genuinely don't want to disregard the cuckee's emotional wellbeing. They basically still do should you choose it (which is the obvious intended route), but the effort makes the characters more sympathetic and realized instead of them just being awful bastards.

But after a while, it goes sideways because there's not enough gas to make this story last as long as it does. Eventually you can make a choice of who the female lead goes for, and it should kinda end there. But it doesn't, it persists. A bunch of other characters start to get introduced, and the conflicts tend to get dull. A swinger couple, a shy girl with even bigger tits who has an overproductive dad. A bad boy who also cucks the frail young boyfriend.

The problem is while the characters are nicely written, it lacks a through-line plot that these romantic/sexual relationships can center around, that can introduce new situations, twists or conflicts, or escalate existing ones. Everyone's just hanging out at a resort and fucking in various arrangements. The framing device feels like a reality TV show. In a game like this the "will they or won't they" question is rather moot. They will. That's why it's important to create some other point of tension in the story. Because once the tension of when will characters fuck is resolved, it gets dull and repetetive. It's why a paradise-style setting is a trap. Everyone is relaxing and running around in various states of undress, but that's all they do.

In terms of gameplay, it's a visual novel where you obstensibly grind up a stat via watching scenes, in order to see more scenes, but it's not too much work. It mostly exists as triggers to keep the scenes in order. A few choices come up along the way.

Graphically, it gets no points because it's Koikatu, which is a 3d anime character creation and posing suite with premade animation assets. It is very limited in what it can do, and the characters begin to feel samey and stilted.

Personally, I believe the game should be about 1/3 as long as it was when I played it six months ago.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Uthgard

Excellent indie renpy VN, imo the best that came out of the community. (so far)

Consistent updates, a lot of content with great pacing and most importantly it's not completely silent on the sex scenes. There are sound effect, moans, etc . The lack of them is the number one pet peeves I have with this type of games, but it's handled great here.

game is not finished but I'm confident it'll be great and worth your time nonetheless. 5 stars.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

As a Netorare game, this kinda sucks. It started out very strong, but dropped off hard when the dev decided to add a bunch of Netorase on the same timeline as the Netorare. The Netorare loses all impact when the MC is willingly sharing his girl with another guy. Ends up just being more of a cheating game in my opinion. He shares her with one guy, and she cheats with another guy behind his back. Not my idea of a good Netorare.

If you are into Netorase, I think this game will be much more of an interest to you than it is to me. The scenes are very good, and it has top quality animation. I at one point avoided games with this style of CG. But this game single handedly made me start checking them out, its that good on the CG front. Its just that I put much more focus on the story of an NTR than the art, and the story went in a direction that was just not for me.

Aside from the story that I lost interest in, I think the biggest flaw is just a flaw most games of this type have. You click around to progress the story, but sometimes you have no idea what to do next and end up in a bit of a loop till you guess the correct action to take. However this was fixed by a mod, which I believe is now standard in the game, so you have color coded text to know the general idea of how to progress.

Overall, I would rate this dev pretty high, he just went into a direction that wasnt for me, is what it is. I will definitely check out his next game when this on is done.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Yamakasi20

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME!!!

It will ruin all other NTR Games for you as it is in a League of it's own.

I have 60 pages of saves, TONS of content, definetly over 50 hours of gameplay and not at a single point did it ever get dull. It just kept on giving and giving and each scene got better, creative and more interesting.

There's a reason why this has an almost 5/5 overall rating.

But seriously, NTR games will not be the same after this one.
    You have been warned.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

kenny

A dime a dozen NTR story, no nuance or finesse, complete with the dumb dickless MC VS a fat old man with a baseball bat for a dick and women with no morals or personal agency.
    A sandbox with completely linear progression, the "choices" have no reason to exist since they don't matter.
    Art and animation are from koikatsu, so praise to illusionsoft for making that, I guess.
    I frankly wish it was possible to give half a star, because this utterly uninspired, generic garbage deserves no more than that.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Shock2223

I am new to NTR and this game introduced me to it. It has very good animation, And I mean very very good animation. I'm an ahegao man, and this game is good with it. I would still play this game if it didn't have it, but my score would have lowered a bit. The story Is very creative, I like it a lot. Even though I hate to repeat myself, the ahegao animation and sound was really really hot. Plus the updates are frequent, I like that a lot too.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

rednova2009

Review as of v0.4.8

Quick note, if you haven't seen the NTR tag and you hate it with a passion, this game is probably not for you. This game proudly wears it like a badge of honor with a quote "Unavoidable NTR". For the rest, you may just like what this dev is selling to pass your time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As of v0.4.8 I feel like I've got a good idea on my opinions on the game, with it's progress and each of the characters so I'll focus on the technical and characters on this part and the rest I'll leave to my old review in the spoiler.

Animation

From the first version the animation as I replayed the older scenes is still images moving like a flipbook. As of the latest version (v0.4.8) the dev has improved to add custom animations and at decent length. A very huge jump in quality. The story is images still but some anims are not limited to just H-scenes. Huge credit on the dev for the improvements in this area.

Characters:

So I'll go from character to character and focus on the main routes and the key side characters tied to them which would be like this:

Satoshi Route: Satoshi, Mary, Kendo
    Kendo Route: Kendo, Mary, Satoshi
    Arato Route: Arato, Shizuka, Mary, Satoshi

Satoshi:

At first I found his character to be annoying and one of the worst presented in the game with his absolute beta cuck energy he has which is typical for NTR protagonists. However not only after replaying through the game have I reevaluated my opinion to not be as harsh (he's still annoying) but there's someone worse than him and I'm not talking about Arato.

From the beginning he's a well meaning and nice guy who's not really physically active with low energy in all areas which becomes one of the few key points leading to Mary drifting away to his uncle. He has many moments of repeating himself on issues he has both in his head and outwardly towards anyone that will listen to him and also has many 'foot in mouth' moments that leads to him running into problems that can leads to pushing his girlfriend further away.

Sounds bad putting all that in writing but he has his good moments, just not as many as others.

Kendo & Mary:

The main characters of the game as the absence of one or the other just feels wrong, so it's fair to say the plot has been build around them to fit as well as it does. Both of them are a really good match for each other with similar likes and ways of living complementing each other.

One thing that surprised me is that unlike the typical NTR plot where you'd expect the uncle to jump right on the girl without her consent and mind-break her until she falls, Kendo and Mary don't fully engage until a good while (plot wise in days before they fully engage in what qualifies as infidelity or NTR in this case). I'd dare say Mary is the one who slowly has straying thoughts first partly due to Satoshi disappointing her many times but still wanting to be faithful. It's a nice change to see a slow build-up to the point of no return when the full cheating event (full sex) happens.

It wouldn't be wrong to call out Kendo for trying to steal his 'Favorite Nephew's girlfriend' and Mary cheating too, but Satoshi also gets to points of cheating too at times so basically no-one leaves completely blameless. NTR logic and rules be far different compared to anywhere else.

Arato & Shizuka:

One of the most disliked characters in the game (or the most based, depending on who you ask), Arato fits the typical rich asshole with a big dick that has a picture of him with the words "hide yo wife, hide yo daughter" next to it. He's apologetically ruthless in his thoughts and doesn't give a damn about other people, just to take what he wants and have sex with all the ladies. There's nothing too deep with Arato other to cover the corruption side of NTR which is really missing on the Kendo path which while wrong to take other people's partners is at least done with consent. Arato is not above taking the path of drugs and spiked drinks to get the girl or even forcing himself on them to get what he wants. Like I said, typical asshole NTR Antag.

Shizuka on the other hand at surface level should fit the role of the already mind-broken girl of the NTR Antag but further in has layers of her character that tie's her to Satoshi of all people. As of this review there's nothing further yet but I'm sure the endgame of all routes will have her involved as one of the most dangerous players in the game. I recommend to keep an eye on her.

I've rambled long enough but as I mentioned above if you either don't mind or love NTR and a decent set of story and animations then I recommend you give this a shot. It also helps that the Dev updates regularly (every 2 weeks give or take).

Pros
    + Straightforward plot with some genuienly great character building
    + Great scenes with renders and animations, especially in the later scenes
    + Regular updates from the Dev
    + Multiple routes increases replay-ability
    + A good few characters are generally likeable...for an NTR game

Cons
    - Covers many aspects of NTR, including the unavoidable ones so it's not for everyone
    - A good few characters are generally hate-able...for an NTR game (This is a slight down as this is intended for at least one person in particular)

Ranking: 4.5/5
  14. 4.00 star(s)

confundus

Review as of 0.4.4

Really enjoyed the content available, there was a bit of a slump during the Arato-Shizuka segment. Personally just hate the trope of suffering due solely to a lack of communication, which I am aware is a mainstay of the NTR genre, but still, just got a bit tired of it. Especially because it was the only way to progress the game.

I think if there were more unrelated events at the same it would be a bit better, but it was just back to back to back scenes with characters I didn't really care about with the possible conclusions obvious from the get go.

I will say, despite that, the game is pretty damn great and barring that, I really enjoyed it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Samurai Jackoff

NTR stories are a hit or a miss, but this is a hit.
    Story: 5/5
    Animation:5/5 (love the music and sound)
    Update consistency: 5/5

I spent a lot of hours on the game, and I have to say I pleasantly surprised.
    Not too much of a NTR fan, but this Dev did It right.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Federok88

There are two ways to find hentai games (bear with me im going somewhere here)

Pasively, where you check now and then the top Dlsite, Itchio or the ocasional steam release.

Or actively going page by page (even if for an especific tag), like scavenging in a gargabe site. Why that image? because lets be honest A LOT of the hentai games can range from mediocre to dissapointing.

Sometimes the art is meh, sometimes the art is good but the sex is boring, sometimes the art is good but the premise is boring or isnt just the right execution of your prefered kink. For different reason more of what you donwload will find itself in the recicly bin that in a folder.

But the effort is worth it because sometimes you find something good, like when you find a perfectily functionaly microwave or a piece of furniture that just needs some polish. And sometimes you find a gooddamn daimond.

I had an itch for a netorare game (especifically netorare focuss, not cuckholding/netorase) and in my search i was going from dissapoinment to dissapointment. Either for lackluster art, boring presentation, heavy cuckholding focuss or for lacking a satisfying amount of content.

Then i find this goddamn gem.

The art is great, it knows how to use the chosen artstyle to make the girls look great and the guys at least not look like creepy dolls. There is a nice variety of girls each one appealing in their own way. The Fmcs green hair was a little off putting in the screenshots but it grew on me in the game and i ended liking her a lot.
    But man oh man i have a weakness for shy voluptuous girls with braids (or twin braids) and this developer went straight to the hearth with Hanako.

The presentation of sex is amazing, smooth animation, several poses, variety, nice sounds effects (you would suprised how far a good plapla goes) and even moans. There are some blowjobs scenes where the jaw looks a little deformed but is not dealbreaker for me.

And then is the most important aspect of what i was searching for, the NTR. I like netorare because appeals to the emotional sadist inside me. I want the tragedy, the drama, the corruption and betrayal, i want to see the dreams of a naive fool being crush and girl abandon the idea of love for carnal pleasure..... and before you ask, no nobody hurted me..

A lot of people do netorare, but not all of them know how to do it well

I need the MC to be present but intially unware to let that betrayal set in the background.

I need the girl to get slowly corrupted, to have doubts and temptations. Extra points if i can read the thoughts of the characters.

I need a good pacing, not too fast but without making me wait hours without giving at least a little bit of something......AND DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH BS BORING GAMEPLAY JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW PACE YOUR STORY (sorry i've played some shit this couple of days)

and i need all of this in a good presentation, some of the shit i've played recently has made aprecciate a decent soundtrack in the background of my porn.

This title just aces everything that i needed and would've gladly gave it 5 stars with only the Mary scenes, but then the game goes beyond by having mutiple girls without crompomising the quality of the Mary scenes.

That why i wrote that little introduction, because 5 stars wasnt enought of a praise for this game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

aflw2009

At first...I wasn't paying much attention to this game. But I started to see the frequency of the updates were high. Thank goodness my curiosity made me check it out. BRAVO!!! I am now dam near addicted to THIS story....dam near addicted to THESE animation with the sounds. addicted.....to...to..MARY'S ooooooooooh faces!
    Rins story as well. Thank you sooo much for this....MASTERPIECE PROJECT !!!

Patreon here I come!!!
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Natsuyoshi

Good stuff, nothing to say pretty much everything is there. Just gotta keep going, well i'd like it to surprise me I guess in some ways. This is a good NTR, the characters are hot, the animations and the dialogues are well done but it will become redundant if it ends up like every NTR in my opinion so I have high hopes for Satoshi's route but will see.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Upbutte

This novel is just ...... no. I like the idea of NTR. It is hot if you can feel something for the characters. I mean, would i want to see my uncle railing my girlfriend in real life? Nah. Would I like to see it in a visual novel. Why not? Character investment comes from good writing which is seriously lacking in this novel. I guess it is the writer's cultural differences, but the writing makes the characters boring and 2D. I felt nothing when the girlfriend was warming up to the uncle, because the writing was cookie cutter stuff (e.g. the boyfriend can't compliment the hot girlfriend, the boyfriend is hesitant about sex). Why are these the troupes that are in all NTR?
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Vaassaa

THIS IS NOT TYPICAL NTR. I cannot yell it loud enough. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENJOY NTR TO ENJOY THIS.

A lot of reviews already say it, but it has to be repeated. Yes its technically NTR, so the author had to explain it, but it's really not.

He does something very creative - you technically have an MC but you more or less follow the story of the girl more than the guy and YOU choose who shes sleeps with. So in a creative pro gamer move, you end up projecting yourself as MC with the guy who she is actually with.

In simpler terms - this game organically lets you choose who the MC is. So NTR with that character is not really NTR.

As for the game itself, clean 5/5 from me. Fresh, funny, pleasant story that doesn't take itself too seriously and has just enough moments to add some depth. The characters are weirdly attractive, which is very rare for me with this artstyle. Scenes are great. Nothing bad to say.