VN - Ren'Py - The King of Summer [v0.4.17 Early] [No Try Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Upbutte

This novel is just ...... no. I like the idea of NTR. It is hot if you can feel something for the characters. I mean, would i want to see my uncle railing my girlfriend in real life? Nah. Would I like to see it in a visual novel. Why not? Character investment comes from good writing which is seriously lacking in this novel. I guess it is the writer's cultural differences, but the writing makes the characters boring and 2D. I felt nothing when the girlfriend was warming up to the uncle, because the writing was cookie cutter stuff (e.g. the boyfriend can't compliment the hot girlfriend, the boyfriend is hesitant about sex). Why are these the troupes that are in all NTR?
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vaassaa

THIS IS NOT TYPICAL NTR. I cannot yell it loud enough. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENJOY NTR TO ENJOY THIS.

A lot of reviews already say it, but it has to be repeated. Yes its technically NTR, so the author had to explain it, but it's really not.

He does something very creative - you technically have an MC but you more or less follow the story of the girl more than the guy and YOU choose who shes sleeps with. So in a creative pro gamer move, you end up projecting yourself as MC with the guy who she is actually with.

In simpler terms - this game organically lets you choose who the MC is. So NTR with that character is not really NTR.

As for the game itself, clean 5/5 from me. Fresh, funny, pleasant story that doesn't take itself too seriously and has just enough moments to add some depth. The characters are weirdly attractive, which is very rare for me with this artstyle. Scenes are great. Nothing bad to say.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FullStackBoi

Damn. Actually attractive 3DCG character models, animations are top-notch & interactive (to an extent). Story feels coherent and real. I knew I didn't really like NTR but I think this game changed my mind
  4. 5.00 star(s)

prov2

Let's start with this: I am NOT a fan of NTR. I don't shit on anyone who is, but I'm just not.

I get off on getting off, and imagining that I'M the one getting off. But this game throws some softballs that sneakily make it a gateway drug into really enjoying NTR. I'll talk about this in the story section at the bottom of the review if you don't care about the NTR debate at all. Just know that if you aren't into it, you might still like this.

Sex: 9/10
    Koikatsu is an interesting tool, because it's the hands of the dev that makes it great or terrible. This dev understands the fundamental rule of making good sex scenes with it: FOCUS ON THE FACE AND DIALOGUE

The girls are hot. I'm not even into huge boobs at all but when the dialogue and facial reactions (including ahehao) are this sexy, it's hard to be against even the least realistic proportions.

As for the amount, there are lots of sex scenes and just enough context to go between them. The game is great at edging the good stuff but doesn't wait to long and makes the payoffs well worth it. Brilliant sexual pacing.

Note to all devs: Cumshots/Creampies should not be 3 white flashes with a sploosh sound. Cumshots/Creampies should not ONLY be 3 white flashes with a sploosh sound. This game does it right by having hot reaction dialogue and changes in position between the cumshot flash frames. If everyone started doing this in their Koikatsu sex scenes there would be a lot more wastebins full of kleenex after.

The only downside to the sex scenes is the usual downsides to Koikatsu's animation limitations. And the only really bad thing about this game in particular is that the unhinged jaw the girls get in the blowjob scenes is really fucked up and unnatural.

Story: 8/10

It's surprisingly original for how simple it is as an NTR story setup. Good pacing, silly and exaggerated but just enough to make you laugh. The game is excellent at slowly satirizing AVN tropes (maybe without meaning to?) which is quite appreciated regardless of its intentions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So as someone who doesn't like NTR in terms of relating it to reality, King of Summer totally sold me on it in a sex-game way and was hot as fuck in pulling it off. And by the time you've come full circle to maybe seeing it from Satoshi's perspective again, the story has payoff for that too.

Nicely done overall. Definitely a go-to for jerkin' it
  5. 4.00 star(s)

InstaPrincess

To summarize: Hate the art, love the writing.

I have passed on this for the longest time, because of the ridiculous anatomy of the women. I'll never understand why this is such a thing.

But if you can actually look past that (and I usually can't) there's some really proficient writing and characterization in this game. The bar for depth isn't high in these games, but this game shows how the writing can actually carry a story where little else is happening but sex.

So, it's well worth a try even if you are put off by the art, like I was.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

The King of Summer is a time management style VN in which a pathetic cuck and his girlfriend go on a tropical summer vacation with his chad-cocked uncle. Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong?

Frankly, exactly what you would expect. In fact, it's so exactly what you expect that it detracted from the game a bit for me. While there's a pretty good slow burn corruption arc as the MC's girlfriend is slowly drawn away from him through a mixture of sexual dissatisfaction and neglect, it's just predictable. If you're into hard ntr, King of Summer executes the formula well, assuming you're not sick of the formula.

In addition to the main hard ntr storyline, there's also a number of female side characters with and without their own boyfriends who the chad uncle and occasionally the cuck boyfriend can pursue as well. Relationships and kinks vary based on the side character but generally include some level of ntr as well, whether through swinging, jealousy, or betrayal.

The gameplay is basically non-existent, which is acceptable for a straight VN. Once you clear the completely linear game opening, you choose events on a map with either the boyfriend or uncle at either night or day either with or without the girlfriend. The scenes you can find vary based on each variable. There's no grinding, only story progression, and new scene locations are highlighted. I guess I'd call it the best way to avoid having gameplay in a VN.

As for the writing itself, I'm a little on the fence. It's hard for me to describe exactly, but I guess there's just a huge amount of what I'd call filler. While I like the individual scenes and characters, there's a massive amount of flirting and dialogue in the lead up that I found myself utterly uninterested in and tediously clicking through. I get that the story wouldn't be complete without these moments to establish each character's personality and backstory, but there's just SO MUCH TALKING.

The art is exactly what you see on the tin. It's Koikatu all the way down and a pretty excellent use of the software. The girls are featured in bikini's around 90% of the time and they're all delightfully tiny. Fans of beach babes will love it.

I do kinda hate uncle chad's appearance though. He's got a weird sort of muscled fat appearance that seems completely unrealistic. As an added bonus(?) his dick is so big that it distorts the girls' faces when they suck it, leading to horribly distended jaws that make me think of warping source engine models in the most heinous way. It's hard to keep a boner when the blow job images make you think of derpy Team Fortress 2 memes.

As with most ntr games, your mileage is going to vary on this one. If you're a fan of big booba girls in swimsuits fooling around with other dudes, you'll likely find something to enjoy here. If you're here to ask "iS nTr AvOidAblE," King of Summer makes no attempt to hide that it is not.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Obiiwans

I will be honest NTR is usually not my cup of tea but I don't mind it and there are plenty of good games with NTR tags.
    Also, I wrote a lot I didn't expect this much but I'm upset at how something had potential and turned so bad so fast but it's mostly text from the spoiler part. The spoiler-free part is small dw.
    (Spoiler-free starts here)
    I had high hopes for this game, there were a lot of things I enjoyed and i think it did better than the majority. For example, the ability to go back to the last choice that affected the story without having to reload a save is good.
    So many games give you a decision that will change the game and no way to return. Did you forget to save it? sucks to be you go play everything again or load the closest safe to that option and skip everything.
    In this game if you select a route and after 40 minutes you regret it or want to go back it's not a problem there will be the option to just return to that exact moment.
    The animations are really good as well.
    But the characters and story are just awful and make the experiance quite annoying.
    I played all the routes and every story (except 1 where the girl has huge boobs and we are told is "now of age" but seems to have the mentality of a 10-year-old, yikes no thanks.) at least to the time of writing this review.
    So unless you have a taste not just for NTR but also for shaming fetish to an extreme lvl imo.
    Because 80% of this game dialog is the MC being called pathetic and useless with a useless dick and how every other guy that exists in this resort is so much better, 20% is the Main girl + uncle trying to justify all their actions.
    Every character has some of the most cringe 10 IQ dialogue it's insane how everyone seems to either be stupid or just straight up will say 1 thing and do the other.
    And I don't mean the Main girl being like " no i won't cheat" to the bf and then cheating. cuz thats lying and thats normal. Its the fact that for some reason we are told what people are thinking.
    Usually, you have 1 MC and you follow him, he is the only person you see his thoughts, sometimes if the author wants you to know what another character is thinking they will change the POV temporarily.
    Yet in this game, we keep changing the POV between characters meaning you can see what they are thinking. Sometimes in 1 scene, you will see the thoughts of 3 people just because it keeps jumping between them while they all talking.
    This is not exactly normal but can be fine if the people do what they are thinking without giving spoilers it's like we are told character X wants to do action Y yet they keep doing Z and never doing Y. So it's like why bother with 2 massive texts talking about how they wanna do Y if they are never going to do it?
    This MC is in his 20s has an average size dick but on this resort, every other guy seems to have a dick of around 30 cm while not hard.
    The uncle's dick at some point is shown to be big enough that goes from a girl pussy to her boobs. So I'm guessing it shrinks when its inside because he likes to go balls deep so every girl should be crying from pain instead they are all having 20 orgasms for every pump (and this was once torture done in WW2 "for science" so no, something massive won't bring out massive pleasure instead leads to massive pain and even death), this world has weird rules i guess girls are made of plastic.
    Anyways, unless you like to be told you suck and everyone else is the best don't bother here. It never gets better, every time it looks like the MC is finally getting a W its not. It's just an extended version of turning into an even worse L.
    Also, the story makes no sense because characters are given personalities and immediately they are not following. Its like "this girl really likes books" In the next scene the author forgets about it so she just enjoys TV shows and books are not her thing.
    I will go into detail on the spoiler part of this.

Now I'm going into SPOILERS on why the characters here are so annoying imo.

There are exactly 2 good characters in this game that I like and the couple that has NTR fantasys. The dude is just like straight up a cuck and has no shame in it and I respect that, his wife is not exactly in to it but seeing that her husband is really into it she goes for it.
    They are the only 2 likeably people in this game because they are the only ones I can see that exist in real life they know what they want and they go for it and they talk to each other like normal couples would do.
    On the other hand, every other character is just ugh so dense it hurts.

Well first the MC. He is stupid and has the communication skills of a 16 year old while we are told he is a uni student about to finish his degree.
    But its hard to root for a guy that can see his GF several times in weird positions with his uncle and never catch up on whats wrong but I guess thats the point.
    Not only that every time his GF tries to do something he always somehow fails to wake up lol, This guy will spend the day doing nothing going to his room and sleeping for 12 hours straight ignore his alarms so that his GF can have an excuse to be alone with the uncle. What a good guy he is.
    Like 1 time sure it happens but no that's a major plot point The fact the guy IS NEVER PRESENT BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS A SLEEP WTF he doesn't need a vacation he needs a doctor.
    This entire game is about how bad the MC is and why it's ok for his GF to cheat on him so i guess it makes sense we are trying to make him as unlikely as possible.

The main girl. Oh boy i never met the most hypocritical and badly write character in my life jesus fuck.
    This is a girl that she tells us to pick the MC because the MC doesn't look at her with lust in his eyes, every other guy seems to only see her for her body while the MC is always nice to her.
    So anyways she complains the MC is not very good in bed or super sexually into her processes to wear the most revealing clothes possible BY CHOICE and fucks every guy that gives her the slite bit of attention.
    It's like me saying I'm dating my BF because i like his blue eyes, then complaining why are they not brown and that blue eyes are not my thing and that not good enough for me so its only fair that i will make out with his family member because he has brown eyes. Like lmao girl you ok?
    Hey, my bf didn't give me an orgasm last night what should i do?
    A) talk to him
    B) Go suck his uncle dick
    C) Go complain to his Uncle that your sex life is not great
    Trick question its only B or C. They never talked lmao.
    This girl picked the MC because he from the start showed low sexual interest in her or at least was not just trying to date her for her body. So instead of talking to him because she "really loves him" she prefers to talk to a stranger she met on that day and talk to him instead.
    Eventually, she tries her best to dodge the MC and get naughty with the uncle while the entire time that she is sucking on another guy's dick or getting fucked thinking to herself "Boy i sure love my BF if only my BF had a big dick and was able to pleasure me in bed but he has a small dick and comes fast" and then afterward she feels bad tells herself that she won't do it again but plot twist uncle puts cocaine on his dick and this girl can't stop from going back to it.

Oh expect its not cheating apparently. Because one time she gets caught BY HER BF sucking her uncle dick. Thankfully another girl stops the MC from turning the corner so we have this good 5-10min conversation of the other girl telling the MC that no that's not his GF but in fact someone that works there and she is cleaning a pipe so they then proceed to have a full on conversation about the logistics of how this is working. with 1 girl making excuses to try to convice the MC that yes the only way to clean a pipe is like that and that its definitely not his GF.
    After all is done the girl turns to the MG (main girl tired of writing it) and say boy was that close but be careful. Now you would think be careful you were nearly caught and ended your relationship? Nope be careful because what starts as a blowjob can lead to sex and sex is cheating. So she is not cheating YET but if she has sex it would be cheating what?
    There is also this weird scene where she is getting fucked and a kid shows up??? Like why?? And that's not even the weird part, the kid shows up and starts to talk to the girl while she is getting fucked asking if that is he husband etc and the guy just keeps going LOL and the kid keeps talking. she has a full on conversation with a kid while having sex and none of them is like "yo stop there's a kid here this is weird" nope they just keep going.
    Listen, you like being watch and having sex? That's fine with me go for it. But a kid? really? At least make it a teen that just turn 18 idk why a kid?

The uncle. He is a dick, no matter how much you can try to make him look like a good guy he is not.
    He invites his nephew to a vacation because it's his "favorite" nephew so ofc he takes 2 looks at his GF and decides to seduce her But you see it is acceptable he does this because a shaman shows up and tells him that if he does lews things with this girl he will get his erections back and gives him a target of 43 things to do. Expect the number also goes up with every other girl so i guess he didn't really need his nephew's girlfriend.
    At some point, they try to make him look better by saying he was accused of sexually assaulting someone and he kept quiet because he wanted to protect the girl and if it came out it was consensual her dad would be very mad at her so thats why he lost his job.
    Yeah sure i will take your word for it, if anything This game showed me is that he is the type of guy who likes to sexually assault girls. Shit he does it in the first few mins of the game to a resort employee by forcibly kissing her lol but ofc he is a god so his kiss is so good the girls just forgive him and he costly sexually harasses the girls around him by grabbing their boobs and ass without asking and after talking for like 2 mins ofc every girl is just ok with a guy doing it apparently. Do not try this tactic at home.

Then you have the resort girl. She is told to us as a girl that is VERY ROMANTIC and loves ROMANCE and because of that she falls easily for guys that are romantic towards her.
    So ofc she immediately falls in love for the guy that forced himself on her and the guy she finds having an affair with this nephew gf and that only talks about sex.
    Cuz nothing says "Marriage material" as a Sexually harassing massive cheater. Every Romantic girl dreams i tell you.

Then you have the weird swinging couple. Not much to it the guy is a dick and because we can see his POV for some reason we know he doesn't want to be friends with the MC but he wants to fuck his GF. So in the next few scenes and for the rest of the game, he is super friendly with the MC so like, we know he doesn't want to do it, he is faking it so like why lol?
    Every time this guy does something "nice" we know something weird is coming because he is not nice for the sake of being nice. So why go this route?
    Don't show his POV and make us think that maybe he is trying to be friends with the guy. Gives a bit of a twist when in reality he just wanted to call him pathetic and prove he is the "alpha" but because he know from moment 1 he is faking being a friend all the talks are wasted. and they talk, a lot... So its a lot of text that is meaningless.
    Well not meaningless i guess its the comment MC things W not big L. Because the MC things he just got a friend only to watch his friend fuck his GF and call him pathetic and not a man at the end.
    The Girl with pink hair is the only one i found remotely interesting but like every other character her 1 personality is that she is SUPER INTO THE ALPHA GUY AND ONLY LOVES HIM AND EYES FOR HIM and she is super jealous when he talks about other girls.
    But the plot twist actually its quite a comment for them to swing and she likes that he fucks other girls. Nah jk ain't a plot twist just bad writing because we are not told that she is jealous we see it and we once again have acess to her thoughts, we know she doesn't like it but 20 scenes later the author already forgot the 1 personality this girl has and now she is ok with it and even likes it.
    Also she only has eyes for 1 guy so anyways she immediately falls for the MC and just wants to make him cum for some reason.
    There's the massaging couple not even worth writing its already way to long, another one that falls victim uncle magic touch that turns sexual harassment into girls wanting to suck his dick and their entire problem could be fixed with talking. But communication is for pussys so his GF just decides to get revenge by fucking the uncle.
    Revenge on what you may ask, oh her boyfriend looks at other girls and comments on how hot they are (to a comic unbelievable level trying really hard to make this guy look bad lol) so yeah its justified i guess.

So yeah 2/5 wish i didn't spend that much time on it hoping it would get better.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

GoblinLover01

Admittedly it's the first ntr game I tried with the POV being (partly) the cuck. But it's really annoying how stupid Satoshi is and how there's great sound effects for scenes with other men but with him it's slow soundless scenes with zero reactions from Mary, and he's only involved in scenes with his girlfriend unless he's getting heavily humiliated (EVERY TIME) . Then Mary goes right back to being a whore( I guess that's the point of this genre?). Non-Satoshi scenes are great but the rest wasn't really for me I guess.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

NTR_Lover87

This is an epic NTR game. Basically a story about a couple who went for a summer vacation. Over there they met the MC uncle who happen to have a super large dong and then he conquer the MC's lover with his large dong. The NTR is not those serious kind but more of those fun kind that gels together perfectly to form a quite good storyline. Lots of sneaky hidden sex scene, very likeable cast of characters, great sex scene, an old uncle with super large dong, a handsome lad with small pencil penis, some mysterious couple, lots of big tits ladies ( except for one ) , this game have everything and is super entertaining.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

SlumberingNaM

Honestly it's decent until it's undeniably gets boring and make one lost interest in the middle. I admittedly didn't read much of the dialogues but I mean, this game is just so intent in making Satoshi (The bf) look bad, and is literally a walking excuse to make Mary have justification for her cheating. Like in every turn, Satoshi always end up as a screw up. Either magnifying the fact that he has no megadong, that he isn't a lovemaking god or just downright making his personality as full of flaw as possible.

That honestly kinda suck cause Devs literally made him our first point of view that until you are force to play the uncle as if being called "King of Summer" with that body and look is an enticing prospect for the players to play...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

jimmymcgill69420

Good VN with good scenarios/scenes. Needs more/better audio. Some of the scenes, the girls have a weird sharp, pointy mouth when they're giving a blowjob. Probably because the dick is stupidly large on the uncle, but w/e. Could also maybe work in more scenes to build a more believable corruption because Mary didn't really need much convincing
  12. 4.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

Two MCs, same NTR...

Story starts off with one MC that gets cucked by his Uncle, who is the other MC with a megadong.

I was really hoping the writing would progress beyond just the typical NTR stuff (MC's girlfriend falls for Uncle megadong) because you get to the control the Uncle as well and get his POV.

The story seemed like it was actually going to reach a point where the cucked MC actually stopping being a cuck and taking action to bring some resolution to the whole situation, maybe exploring the aftermath of it all...but then it just veers right back to it, making the MC either retarded or just in full blown denial about the situation.

Game has great the sex animations with anime/koikatsu based models (starts off initially with no animation) and steamy scenarios. However, I actually skipped through the sex scenes at a certain point to see if there was going to be some refreshing take to the story/genre, but it's just the same NTR.

To keep stringing the game along, the dev has added more ladies and couples to be fucked by the megadong MC.

Gameplay consists of choosing a location, racking up 'manly points' for the megadong Uncle MC to unlock scenes with the ladies. The progression is actually quite linear as scenes unlock based on unlocking the previous scenes. Thankfully, the game doesn't add pointless gameplay chores to it.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

popabear

The King of Summer [v0.3.2 public] review
    Yeah I'm not getting it.
    In between fanservice-style lewds there's a nonsensical story and a very weirdly told NTR scenario, where it's not really clear who the main protagonist is.
    It's a weird mix between playing as [boy] who watches his GF get NTR:d by [uncle] and then having the gameplay be about collecting stat points for said uncle (which is also "you", depending on how you look at it). It's confusing and messy and takes away more than it adds. Keeping the viewpoints separate throught 2 different playthroughs would have made much more sense.

Characters are introduced mid-story which add absolutely nothing except as a way to deliver some very meh lewds.
    It's a handjob, boobjob, blowjob extravaganza and it's served on a backdrop of trigger-hunting style gameplay. Neither of which is fun.

If this particular kind of NTR scenario intrigues you and you've played all the other 40-60 better NTR titles then I guess go ahead and try it. Otherwise, don't waste your time.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Holdem High

This game only having 20 reviews is a bit weird. There is a lot of quality here, and also some issues. 5 Star rating given for art, hotness, main story setting and animation quality.

If you are above 30, and just start the game identifying with the uncle; this will not feel like an ' NTR' game. In fact, playing as if the uncle is the MC (you) makes the game really hot and really motivating/immersive,

To summarize:
    Extremely hot setting with an absolutely gorgeous main LI and the start of the game really pulls you in, if you can imagine yourself being ' the old guy'
    From the looks of it, this also gets regular updates, which is of course a big plus.

Pros:
    - Main setting
    - Unique Art Style that works
    - Good animations
    - Main LI is drop dead gorgeous
    - 1st Chapter/Story Arc really well done and draws you in, wanting to play more
    - H scenes are not short and hot
    - Plenty of scope to add more content and improve the existing content
    - Dev made his life easy by the way he structured the game, making further updates at a good pace a likelihood. Many devs hamstring themselves by way too many branching storylines.

Cons:
    - Some of the events in the game miss 'build up'. The Dev did a great job in the introductory story arc to building up to the finale of the opening, making it a very hot experience. But it seems that the dev is skipping 'build up' in some follow up events. I think this is a big mistake. Seeing some boobs/mouths interacting with d1cks is fine for a fast fap, but what makes good AVN, excellent, is writing that provides a good build up with plenty of expectation and then getting rewarded for it. This can be fixed and I hope that the Dev takes note of my constructive criticism <3
    I would recommend the dev going back to some of the events and adding some build up to the scenes.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dareios

It's an NTR game, but with a very unique perspective, where you in theory play as the "MC", but are often in the eyes of Kendo, his uncle who goes off on weird and wonderful horny adventures that may or may not also involve MC's gf and the other characters - the levelling is all done through Kendo, though parts of the story are explored as "MC", so it gives a nice bounce to the situation - there are also side characters that can have stuff done with them and it explores some great themes, and overall its NTR, but it doesn't feel the same as most games? Here, while very horny of course, there is a calmer more connecting side and the characters like the MC's GF are explored more, which I like, it explores themes like seduction, cheating, willful and unwilling NTR and so on, but it does it in a way where you can still enjoy it.

The characters look very nice, I like that they don't all have "clone face syndrome" that sometimes happens in other games on here involving anime characters where it feels like everyone has come out of a character maker slightly tweaked rather than looking like invididual characters. The personalities of the girls are a tad tropey, but also pleasant, there is no immediate dick diving, and each girl has their own problems that are explored through the story, which is nice, it gives a genuine interest to "what will happen next?" rather than "ok, this girl has nice boobs, lets spam skip so I can see the scenes"

For feedback, there are some writing mistakes and bugs, misspellings here and there, and sometimes either the label showing the wrong character speaking, or the wrong character name being mentioned, but its not too bad and the writing overall is good, so just something to neaten up.

A little more clothing / bikini / lingerie variety would be nice, where the girls don't just wear the same outfit in each and every scene to give it a little bit more variety and keep it from feeling slightly samey, and that can probably feature as a story piece with the girls to make it feel less of an add-on.

I like the flow of the game at the moment, but it would be nice to have a thing to say "you have reached the end of the current version, please save here, and click continue to replay scenes, etc.", rather than what it is now where you only realise that you have reached the end of the current content by having no more new scenes.

Overall, I can definitely recommend playing this game and would definitely say it should be a great play for any one who likes NTR (Netori and Netorare too!), cheating, seduction, cock worship, cum play and so on along with some wholesome moments thrown in and a nice story that adds to the sexual content and keeps you going without descending into skip hell.

For the future, I hope the dev has a good plan on when to hit the "apex" with each girl, how that happens and whether there is anything more, or whether the content pivots to scenes past that "apex" and explores more that way, maybe throwing in more fetishes and kinks that suit each girl, new experiences and so on, but keeping it fresh and varied so the content does not just skew towards one girl, or you hit the apex and then there is no further intrigue in the story that can very quickly just descend to "I want to finish the game, this is the character I like, oh that's a hot scene, next", so hopefully the game builds on the relatively strong foundations it has and ends up an excellent example on F95 of what a NTR type game should be like!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

PAlNMON

The best netorare game of this style I've played so far! Animation, SFX, setting, dual perspectives (cuck and chad), not to mention the character design, of course. I feel that after this, there will be other true works of art from this creator. LATOM!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

OK finally gave it a try. Based off the reviews, the art I really wanted to try this, but the description and even some of the reviews put me off due to the NTR stuff.

So after playing this I HAD to give a review. Some clarification of what is in this game is required.

To be clear for myself I don't want to play a MC that is a cuck and getting cucked or cheated upon (not my thing). BUT playing a MC that is cucking others, taking the LI's from others, OR playing a female MC that is cheating on her significant other is great. Using a clear description instead of trying to define the different Net......

This game description kinda makes you feel the MC is getting cucked, thus I was not really wanting to give it a go. It does state other POV and multiple but it made me hesitate. So I wanted to be clear...at no time was I feeling like I was playing the cuck or the dude cheated on.

The multiple MC's works great in this one, and I really didn't feel invested into the Satoshi guy's personality. More so I felt more connected to the Uncle and the Fem prot. The writing made the difference and it was so worth giving it a go.

Great graphics, animations are good. Narrative is very well done, gameplay is fun and engaging. Fliping between protagonists was very well done.

Immersive wise, I immediately felt invested with Kendo (uncle) and truly felt he was the main protagonist in this game. Your points are awarded to him, and the other MC who is getting cheated on...well he gets no points, no levels.

Thus, love the game, hope the dev keeps it up. Even pulling farther away from the Satoshi dude would be better.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

樟葉莲

I feel like giving this anything below a 5 stars is a crime.
    I've played countless NTR games, this has by far the most reasonable plot development, when it comes to the corruption progression. Even if it's not necessarily required for it to make sense, i like when a dev puts effort into making it seem beliavable, and not just a 180° change on a character's personality and behavior, out of nowhere.

I feel like this can easily become one of the best ntr games on the f95 platform, but, with the current content, it's already a 5 star!
    Keep it up.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Reigndeer07

I really love the atmosphere of the game, it's not too problematic like other Ntr games I've played so I really enjoyed it

I also love Uncle's character as he's not purely evil and the scenes are so hot and exciting
  20. 4.00 star(s)

FlyingJudgeman

Really good game. Great character design, animation and set pieces. The unhinging blowjob animation can be a little distracting, but it's understandable and not too distracting. The main character can be a little frustrating, but the game isn't done, so I'm eager to see what the dev does with him.