No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I have heard everyone's feedback.

First, for those who'd rather not have Arato content, I shall add a "No Arato" button, which will erase all content featuring him on your game.

Since I have also received feedback about how Kendo is boring or too terrible of a person and thus shouldn't exist, in the update after that the "No Arato" button will turn into "No Arato & Kendo" button, which will take all their content out of the game, turning it vanilla.

Furthermore, I have also gotten valuable feedback about how whiny and horrible Satoshi is, and thus in the following update from the one mentioned above, I will add the "No Arato/Kendo/Satoshi" button, effectively eliminating most content from the game.

Finally, after getting several comments about how bad NTR is, that button will eventually turn simply into the "No" button. Once you press it, the game will be completely erased from your device, but only after sending your banking data my way as a reward for following your suggestions.

Hopefully these changes will make everyone happy.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021

First, for those who'd rather not have Arato content, I shall add a "No Arato" button, which will erase all content featuring him on your game.

Since I have also received feedback about how Kendo is boring or too terrible of a person and thus shouldn't exist, in the update after that the "No Arato" button will turn into "No Arato & Kendo" button, which will take all their content out of the game, turning it vanilla.

Furthermore, I have also gotten valuable feedback about how whiny and horrible Satoshi is, and thus in the following update from the one mentioned above, I will add the "No Arato/Kendo/Satoshi" button, effectively eliminating most content from the game.

Finally, after getting several comments about how bad NTR is, that button will eventually turn simply into the "No" button. Once you press it, the game will be completely erased from your device, but only after sending your banking data my way as a reward for following your suggestions.

Yooo GOTY?

Reactions: No Try Studios

PowWow

May 28, 2020

I stand by the stance that Arato was a completely unnecessary and frankly a bizarre addition to the game... But damn... That's a solid response and I respect it.
You do you Dev, you do you.

Reactions: Alandir and Mythrs

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019

Honestly, the only issue I see at all with your game in the slightest is that the whole being forced to do the bottle game thing like 10 times to progress got old fast. Super wish there was a skip game option to bypass it or at least skip to end results.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018

DEV, its your game, and you do what you must and will to make you happy and enjoy your product first. I already stated I don't care if Arato is there or not. It was just the way he was shoe horn in stole the whole game as it went that kill my fire for the game. It made the game what it is already and you can't fix that without a restart or rewrite of the entire story. I would of love Arato if he was the main antagonist of his own story perhaps tie your game's universe . Regardless, you are an awesome devoloper and game creator.

I am the process of starting my own game. Concepts on an MC, antagonist, main girl, and side girls. I even concept a universe in case if I plan on adding other antagonist, side stories or spin off. I plan to stay grounded but not completely realistic. The concepts are still fresh. I used you as an inspiration. You, No Try Studio SHAMANDEV, NTRMAN, ObliviousNTR and some concept from JAV. PC parts like my rtx 4090, ryzen and 9000 series, motherboard are twoo weeks away. Anyways thank for being a drving force into my NTR game journey!

Reactions: Matts2011

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
I don't get that feeling at all from either of the games you mention. All the side characters in this game feel like appropriate additions to build a harem or show conquest.

And Adding a toxic NTR path in Arato is just adding a different slant to NTR. Kendo is more of the loving Dom, Arato is more the sadistic user. Different kinks for different people. Not everyone wants Daddy Kendo and not everyone wants Bratty Arato.

I do understand your feeling though, as that is 100% my issue with SAO right now. Kind of killed the game for me being cockblocked to deal with some character I give zero fucks over.

I just don't see it here, but to each their own.
If you played the Shadow of Desire update lately, you would understand that that recent update was terrible. No build up. No fleshing out. No pacing. Just a bunch of new characters added who no one cares about because they got no back story, jump to groping, ball sucking and ball hopping. It became messy. Almost as if nothing matters anymore. What was impactful in the last chapter just gone. There is no point in reading. Sure some people like this quick to sex so they can get to bust a nut quick, but for the reading, its just terrible pacing and not hot at all. Anyway this isn't about Shadow of Desire.

Here... Mary jumped on Arato nuts too quick. She has to build up with Kendo up to chapter 3 to start hoping his nuts. Her corruption took place and then by chapter 5 it full on love and commitment willing to do things for Kendo even if it means having sex with others. Where Arato comes in at chapter 3, its straight action and balls deep in with very little build up within 1 chapter? Bruh? Because of drug? Partner swinging? Sex frustration? Blackmail? Isn't she already kind of in love with Kendo? So she gonna cuck the guy who cuck the guy she cheated on? What? That is just I don't know? Terrible writing. No pace. No build up

It becomes like other NTR games I dislike. Now you got three partners, the MC, and the two antagonist while those two antagonist are also banging each others harems and the main. I am not fan of multiple different partners with no substances. Who do I pay attention to? Maybe once the main girl is corrupted. used and reach the peak of corruption then it makes sense for her to go around give herself up. I Just like build up and consistency. Otherwise what is the point in reading the story. I liked the the beginning to mid of King of Summers because it was grounded. But as new character came, just like SOD, things dragged out. Messy.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
DEV, its your game, and you do what you must and will to make you happy and enjoy your product first. I already stated I don't care if Arato is there or not. It was just the way he was shoe horn in stole the whole game as it went that kill my fire for the game. It made the game what it is already and you can't fix that without a restart or rewrite of the entire story. I would of love Arato if he was the main antagonist of his own story perhaps tie your game's universe . Regardless, you are an awesome devoloper and game creator.

I am the process of starting my own game. Concepts on an MC, antagonist, main girl, and side girls. I even concept a universe in case if I plan on adding other antagonist, side stories or spin off. I plan to stay grounded but not completely realistic. The concepts are still fresh. I used you as an inspiration. You, No Try Studio SHAMANDEV, NTRMAN, ObliviousNTR and some concept from JAV. PC parts like my rtx 4090, ryzen and 9000 series, motherboard are twoo weeks away. Anyways thank for being a drving force into my NTR game journey!
I've been trying not to respond to you other than to clear some misconceptions, since you have your own opinion of the story and that's fine. I'm not going to try to defend my narrative choices or anything, that's something that'll only lead to a circular and increasingly more hostile conversation.

...That said, for the love of god don't tag me if you're going to go on about these points in other threads, in conversation with other developers, with the same backhanded compliments. That's just rude.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
I've been trying not to respond to you other than to clear some misconceptions, since you have your own opinion of the story and that's fine. I'm not going to try to defend my narrative choices or anything, that's something that'll only lead to a circular and increasingly more hostile conversation.

...That said, for the love of god don't tag me if you're going to go on about these points in other threads, in conversation with other developers, with the same backhanded compliments. That's just rude.
Noted. Best wished DEV. And its not back handed. I apologize if you feel that way.

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
Shut up and take my money! Speaking of which, any new pregnancy content? Still in a waiting mode for my subscription renewal.

Smasher69

Apr 12, 2018
Here... Mary jumped on Arato nuts too quick. She has to build up with Kendo up to chapter 3 to start hoping his nuts. Her corruption took place and then by chapter 5 it full on love and commitment willing to do things for Kendo even if it means having sex with others. Where Arato comes in at chapter 3, its straight action and balls deep in with very little build up within 1 chapter? Bruh? Because of drug? Partner swinging? Sex frustration? Blackmail? Isn't she already kind of in love with Kendo? So she gonna cuck the guy who cuck the guy she cheated on? What? That is just I don't know? Terrible writing. No pace. No build up
Well, an argument for the quicker dick hopping can be argued that Kendo at that point, has made Mary's inhibition to cheating a little more loose since she has gotten the good old big dicking that is not from her bf. Unfair you can call it, but I doubt its much of a stretch.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Isn't she already kind of in love with Kendo?
In my opinion, she is in love with sex with Kendo, and if a suitable replacement is found, then I think she will not need much time to enjoy this replacement. And in general, she accepts Kendo's sex with other women and if she allows this for Kendo, then she sets the same boundaries of behavior for herself. I think they are most likely a couple of swingers in spirit and Arato is quite suitable for Mary's sexual partner.

Reactions: Reizaki

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Well, an argument for the quicker dick hopping can be argued that Kendo at that point, has made Mary's inhibition to cheating a little more loose since she has gotten the good old big dicking that is not from her bf. Unfair you can call it, but I doubt its much of a stretch.
It is still bad writing and pacing though. Because Arato haven't gotten rid of Kendo so the switch is hard to enjoy. Its the MC that gotten rid of Kendo. For Mary to all of the sudden go replace Kendo and lose all interest in Kendo and MC himself is a big stretch. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
In my opinion, she is in love with sex with Kendo, and if a suitable replacement is found, then I think she will not need much time to enjoy this replacement. And in general, she accepts Kendo's sex with other women and if she allows this for Kendo, then she sets the same boundaries of behavior for herself. I think they are most likely a couple of swingers in spirit and Arato is quite suitable for Mary's sexual partner.
It is still bad pacing and plot because she is in love with sex with Kendo and not Arato. Kendo has a bigger thing. Supposedly better at sex. Also they share an imitate relationship. The only thing Arato has is money. But that isn't used until later until late in his update. Anyways at this point, it is what it is. At least DEV admit it is not the best way to introduce Arato. At this point I will like to respect DEV and keep my opinion to myself since I am already the motion creating my own game.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
It's just a different route . . . . if you don't like Arato, then choose to kick him to the curb. If you do so, his entire plot is a blip on the story. If you chose to keep him around and lose Kendo, then that's kind on you.

Different routes in games have different vibes.

Ya'll new to VNs?
Have you even read what I wrote? I know he fucks off back into the background after you choose kendo. The problem that he has just huge amounts of forced content before you get to choose.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Have you even read what I wrote? I know he fucks off back into the background after you choose kendo. The problem that he has just huge amounts of forced content before you get to choose.
And he still sometimes appears in Kendo route, which implies that he is still supposed to be an unresolved issue. I think I would be more accepting of his pressence, if we would finally get plotline of Kendo "stealing" Shizuka.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
And he still sometimes appears in Kendo route, which implies that he is still supposed to be an unresolved issue. I think I would be more accepting of his pressence, if we would finally get plotline of Kendo "stealing" Shizuka.
Eh, I don't think that's an issue. It's clear the dev has something planned for kendos true ending. So just let dev cook.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019

Or simply charge them for game development lessons so they make their own games :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes