Seeking The Klub17 / 3d Sex Villa most complete package?

Oct 23, 2019
Hello, so I have Klub 17 3.0 Final AML Psycho, I don't remember where I downloaded mods but i downloaded some kind of package that contains lot of characters and outfits, but when in game, the women's hair and clothes doesn't appear, some color difference for the head and the body for some characters, not looking like they should too.

I know it's because I'm lacking the mods but I don't even know what mods I need and I would need to download lot of mods so does anyone knows where i can find the most up to dated package (even if it has the base game with it)?
I'm kind of lazy plus time is not something I really have.

Any links would be appreciated, thanks.

Sep 27, 2019
Not sure if I seen that version or not because it doesn't sound familiar so not exactly sure what your issue would be. I get my mods from the official web site which is here mate.

What I would do if I were you is make sure I kept a working back up of the copy you have now and either redownload the game from their site or download the updates for which ever version your using. Could be a lot of reasons why something is not showing up correctly for you. Anything from wrong version of the client for the mods your using to needing an additional file or files in order to make the mods show up correctly.

You might also be able to find some custom set up packages of the whole game if your just looking for as complete set. Sometimes the forums tend to act up and if they do just revisit the site later once they worked out their issues with it. I generally don't tend to download anything from any other source when it comes to this game since it's their project just to be on the safe side. Anyway hope this helps. Good luck and have fun mate.:cool:

Oct 23, 2019
For some reason, every single characters are buggy, none have hair, their clothes doesn't appear, some have buggy faces and eyes.

I have switched for the 2019 Redux edition.
Any idea what could be wrong? I have the feeling it doesn't have to do with the mods but with some setting or something else. I'm not sure to be honest.