Jul 8, 2018
I'm coming frequently the last few days expecting the update. Feels bad being poor :(
you are not the only one :D waiting for 3 days hehe :)

was searching and I found something like online demo which features the orc on bed with his poses, I guess. I think you could give a try :D

Reactions: Charlezzz

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
just played this game, damn she's hot.... but somehow it's barely playable, left click for atk is not working for me nor the space for sprint, any idea why? cuz i really wanna go a bit further than the first orc....

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
just played this game, damn she's hot.... but somehow it's barely playable, left click for atk is not working for me nor the space for sprint, any idea why? cuz i really wanna go a bit further than the first orc....
I use my left shift for sprint, space for rolling. When you start the .exe click on input and almost at the bottom there are the commands you use with keyboard. Check if they are right. Also, apparently left ctrl is an alternative for left click

Jul 8, 2018
you go further ? the game is early stage so expect only what you see :) + there is a city at the end of the dungeon just by pass the monsters and there you go, work as a wh*re and get money so you can buy citizenship and walk out of the city to find different things like an tavern where you can get f*cked by drinking too much alcohol or sleeping on one of the free beds, more spoilers I will not give you :) have fun !

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
you go further ? the game is early stage so expect only what you see :) + there is a city at the end of the dungeon just by pass the monsters and there you go, work as a wh*re and get money so you can buy citizenship and walk out of the city to find different things like an tavern where you can get f*cked by drinking too much alcohol or sleeping on one of the free beds, more spoilers I will not give you :) have fun !
dude i see nothing.... there's nothing at the end of the dungeon... can u help me with picture pls :)

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
nevermind found it

Jul 8, 2018
at the end of the dungeon you had 2 ways, one for the demon b!tch and another for the end so... glad that you figured it out, the game is not that hard :D, I am still having fun with that version, would be great if we get it updated :),

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
The Beauty and The Beast - December Release (Demon Edition):

BB.png

So, I’d like to introduce to your attention December Release. What’s new?
A Mine location has been added. In the future I plan to make the exit from mines to the surface in the other places, that is inaccessible now. And also add new content here.
Meet a new monster - Goblin. Small, fast and lewd.
A new character - Torus.
A sex scene with Hue has been added
Now there’s a possibility to have sex with a Devenant guard
A new pose for an Orc Executor
A new pose has been added to the Brothel
Some test features have been added:
- Game pause.
- A possibility to change clothes. At the moment there are two additional costumes.
- A set of cheat codes. I use them while testing the game and looking for bugs. This is just a test feature. You can use it at your own risk and peril.
- Fast travel option. In the future this option will be available with a special inventory item.
- Resurrection. Now after being defeated a bar Barbarian can resurrect with an option of a three-second immortality. It doesn’t work with tentacles and narrative monsters.
As always:
- Fixed some bug’s
Demons and Priests have also got an update of the gallery in their version.

I’ve also decided to summarize the results for a end of the year.
I hope, I will be able to quit my freelance work and release updates at least once a month.
At the moment the game has:
- 7 unique monsters
- 2 mini bosses
- About 30 sex animations
- 22 animations in the gallery (Demons only)
- 144 gallery pictures (Priests+Demon)
- 4 locations + 5 small
- About an hour of gameplay
All this is possible thanks to you - My Community.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hope the year to come will be even more productive and together we will create a lot of new (Lewd) things!
A Mine location has been added. In the future I plan to make the exit from mines to the surface in the other places, that is inaccessible now. And also add new content here.
A new character - Torus.
- Game pause.
- A possibility to change clothes. At the moment there are two additional costumes.
- A set of cheat codes. I use them while testing the game and looking for bugs. This is just a test feature. You can use it at your own risk and peril.
- Fast travel option. In the future this option will be available with a special inventory item.
- Resurrection. Now after being defeated a bar Barbarian can resurrect with an option of a three-second immortality. It doesn’t work with tentacles and narrative monsters.
As always:
- Fixed some bug’s

I hope, I will be able to quit my freelance work and release updates at least once a month.

- 7 unique monsters

- 2 mini bosses

- 4 locations + 5 small

Hope the year to come will be even more productive and together we will create a lot of new (Lewd) things!

nosok

Mar 10, 2018
The Beauty and The Beast - December Release (Demon Edition):

View attachment 242176

A new character - Torus.
- Game pause.
As always:
- Fixed some bug’s

- 7 unique monsters
- 2 mini bosses
- 4 locations + 5 small
A new character - Torus.
- Game pause.
As always:
- Fixed some bug’s

- 7 unique monsters

- 2 mini bosses

- 4 locations + 5 small

Many thanks!

Reactions: Charlezzz
Nov 7, 2017
I would like to point out for the community there may be a minor mistake in the latest update notes that may cause a bit of confusion. It mentions content with Hue, an npc. The character's name is actually spelled Hugh in game. Easy to figure out but can understandably be confusing.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes