Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So, two things: I went out of boundaries on the bridge because of a sex animation with an ennemy, and is that just me or is the camera bugged as hell in the summoning area ?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
So if I am understanding this correctly, this is another developer who releases a free version of the game when the new version comes out, but then removes the gallery so that reviewing adult scenes becomes impossible, effectively rendering the game unplayable. Or am I mistaken here?

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
So if I am understanding this correctly, this is another developer who releases a free version of the game when the new version comes out, but then removes the gallery so that reviewing adult scenes becomes impossible, effectively rendering the game unplayable. Or am I mistaken here?
Walking around and finding the H scenes without the gallery is... Insanely easy lol

Reactions: RHFlash

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@Spacebabe69 Thanks for the clarification. Are you saying you can easily view whatever scene you want whenever without the gallery? I've been burned a lot by games that make reviewing scenes impossible, and it's especially frustrating when a dev makes it that way on purpose

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
The game doesn't really have "Game over" You get knocked down, and you have to f**k the monster to get back up. None of the areas are too big, and from the menu you can teleport between them. So getting to any particular scenes you want is super easy.

Reactions: RHFlash and Aazkaal

Heretic1988

Feb 11, 2018
The game is a ray of light in the perpetual "you play as a young man" VN darkness but the creator needs to come up with some mechanics to make GOR make any sense because right now it's entirely counter-intuitive to rest of the game. There is no penalty for getting defeated and the player actively tries to lose the game to get to the good stuff. That's nonsensical game design.

Also why does this not have the "animated" tag? What the hell. That tag shows up in games that gave 2 frames repeating themselves but not in games with actual full fledged animation?
Haha! XD True- i would have it other way around- play as guy, and... well- reward for killing opponents

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes