apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
A very promising game, and to tell you the truth I thought a lot about creating something like this ... but the question of laziness and necessary knowledge left me in the hand ... hahahaha

It reminds me a lot of Skyrim ... whenever I killed a hot woman I took off her clothes ... pity that I do not see how to have a woman in Skyrim, but this game promises to solve the problem =)

JFC__

Nov 11, 2017
I would like to point out for the community there may be a minor mistake in the latest update notes that may cause a bit of confusion. It mentions content with Hue, an npc. The character's name is actually spelled Hugh in game. Easy to figure out but can understandably be confusing.
How did you trigger the scene.

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
I think I might have missed something, or maybe it just hasn't been implemented?
So the gallery has a bunch of CG and animations, but I never get those to come up in game. When I lose to enemies am I supposed to press something else to got through with the "Game Over" stuff? Or is the gallery stuff just extra on top of whats already in game?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
You can't attack when unarmed (stupid I know; especially as there is a screenshot of a kick attack... which you apparently can't do ingame). There is a chest nearby in one of the cells (the one that has the tentacle pit monster in it), that gives you her Axes and clothes.

Alternatively, let the orc rape you, resurrect, and then you also have your axes. Not sure why it doesn't just allow you to cheat in the axes... as you can cheat in your armor or go back to being nude.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes