Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
I think I might have missed something, or maybe it just hasn't been implemented?
So the gallery has a bunch of CG and animations, but I never get those to come up in game. When I lose to enemies am I supposed to press something else to got through with the "Game Over" stuff? Or is the gallery stuff just extra on top of whats already in game?
seconding this, or are we just dumb

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Likely extras. As they lack the ability to control the camera and change your viewport location, and I've never gotten any ingame yet. Or maybe they will be in V0.4.

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
finally!!! damnn it took so long to update. Thanks to our hero
The Beauty and The Beast - December Release (Demon Edition):

View attachment 242176

So, I’d like to introduce to your attention December Release. What’s new?
A Mine location has been added. In the future I plan to make the exit from mines to the surface in the other places, that is inaccessible now. And also add new content here.
Meet a new monster - Goblin. Small, fast and lewd.
A new character - Torus.
A sex scene with Hue has been added
Now there’s a possibility to have sex with a Devenant guard
A new pose for an Orc Executor
A new pose has been added to the Brothel
Some test features have been added:
- Game pause.
- A possibility to change clothes. At the moment there are two additional costumes.
- A set of cheat codes. I use them while testing the game and looking for bugs. This is just a test feature. You can use it at your own risk and peril.
- Fast travel option. In the future this option will be available with a special inventory item.
- Resurrection. Now after being defeated a bar Barbarian can resurrect with an option of a three-second immortality. It doesn’t work with tentacles and narrative monsters.
As always:
- Fixed some bug’s
Demons and Priests have also got an update of the gallery in their version.

I’ve also decided to summarize the results for a end of the year.
I hope, I will be able to quit my freelance work and release updates at least once a month.
At the moment the game has:
- 7 unique monsters
- 2 mini bosses
- About 30 sex animations
- 22 animations in the gallery (Demons only)
- 144 gallery pictures (Priests+Demon)
- 4 locations + 5 small
- About an hour of gameplay
All this is possible thanks to you - My Community.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hope the year to come will be even more productive and together we will create a lot of new (Lewd) things!
So, I’d like to introduce to your attention December Release. What’s new?
A Mine location has been added. In the future I plan to make the exit from mines to the surface in the other places, that is inaccessible now. And also add new content here.
Meet a new monster - Goblin. Small, fast and lewd.
A new character - Torus.
A sex scene with Hue has been added
Now there’s a possibility to have sex with a Devenant guard
A new pose for an Orc Executor
A new pose has been added to the Brothel
Some test features have been added:
- Game pause.
- A possibility to change clothes. At the moment there are two additional costumes.
- A set of cheat codes. I use them while testing the game and looking for bugs. This is just a test feature. You can use it at your own risk and peril.
- Fast travel option. In the future this option will be available with a special inventory item.
- Resurrection. Now after being defeated a bar Barbarian can resurrect with an option of a three-second immortality. It doesn’t work with tentacles and narrative monsters.
As always:
- Fixed some bug’s
Demons and Priests have also got an update of the gallery in their version.

I’ve also decided to summarize the results for a end of the year.

I hope, I will be able to quit my freelance work and release updates at least once a month.

At the moment the game has:

- 7 unique monsters

- 2 mini bosses

- About 30 sex animations

- 22 animations in the gallery (Demons only)

- 144 gallery pictures (Priests+Demon)

- 4 locations + 5 small

- About an hour of gameplay

All this is possible thanks to you - My Community.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope the year to come will be even more productive and together we will create a lot of new (Lewd) things!
Many thanks man, you are our hero, not the one we deserved but the one we needed

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
This game will look great in 2050, honestly it has so many good games in alpha or 0.01, if all these devs would join and work to finish their games imagine how many games we would have.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
People rarely cooperate well in AAA environments... that is why gameplay is so crappy in most AAAs. Sure the publisher microtransaction crap doesn't help, but even if you ignore the bad publisher stuff, having way too many people work on a game leads to weird bugs and odd gameplay behaviour that never gets fixed. People do not consistently code well or communicate with others on what they are doing, so that things are consistent across the board.

With indies, too many are going in different directions. I think what would be useful is if everyone was using the same graphical framework, so that models all looked consistently good, with good physics with all the models. But again, even if someone gets the same model from DAZ studio, SFM, or rips a model from a game, they have wildly different levels of quality in terms of graphics and physics.

Take this game. It has a good character model, with decent breast physics (not the best, but getting it done right is VERY hard), but no hair or butt physics. Then you have Fap-Life's models that has better butt and breast physics, but nonexistent collision with the bodies so that arms clip through breasts. Or Wild Life with amazing breast physics, some good hair physics, but not so great butt physics. If all three of them worked together and pooled their graphical ability, all three games could have great graphics. But that isn't going to happen.

In order to have good cooperation, you need a good leader. And good leaders are rare these days.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Those sex scenes looks like poking not sex. And trolls and minotaurs have sucha small penis hehe, for a minotaur!

Otherwise it is an amazing game! I hope author will continue developing it.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
You need to go to the 3 altars there and choose either gold or sex, but I don't think it does anything besides spawning enemies, unless I'm doing it in the wrong order or way.
Yeah, tested it in multiple ways. Seems like thats something for the future.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Last Barbarian Cultist 0.4
Win: - - -

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes