Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
I found now the motel house, the little town with the bank and bordell,also the gate with a guard behind I cant enter only "Leave",mine and obviously the castle I started in, where I freed the elf and found the demon queen and won against her guards, but couldnt fight her. Is there anything Im missing ? I doesnt find more

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
The game is a ray of light in the perpetual "you play as a young man" VN darkness but the creator needs to come up with some mechanics to make GOR make any sense because right now it's entirely counter-intuitive to rest of the game. There is no penalty for getting defeated and the player actively tries to lose the game to get to the good stuff. That's nonsensical game design.

Also why does this not have the "animated" tag? What the hell. That tag shows up in games that gave 2 frames repeating themselves but not in games with actual full fledged animation?

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Hmm, i can't play with x-box controller after last patch. I mean, i can but the camera is buged.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Also why does this not have the "animated" tag? What the hell. That tag shows up in games that gave 2 frames repeating themselves but not in games with actual full fledged animation?
This has 3D Game which is a tag for games that are actually 3D, not 3DCG. So it's obvious and inherent that it'll be animated.
Hi guys what i ned to do to can enter to town ?
I haven't played it yet but if you press escape, there should be a menu where you can automatically spawn there

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Where do these random mobs spawn? In the ritual area or somewhere different? I finished the ritual and nothing showed up.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes