zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
I have selected sex on all of the three, the three stones light up, went into the middle light thingy, activated it, a monster appeared, i killed it, no more content after that.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
offtopic: can smb hint a noob how do i get such a nice body inside of my unity game? And how to animate it so realistically?

Dec 13, 2017
I have selected sex on all of the three, the three stones light up, went into the middle light thingy, activated it, a monster appeared, i killed it, no more content after that.
Mean your game over but one thing if the monster didn't appear from light up stand to mean you are pass and succeed before a portal open that's all

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Hey Everyone!
You can download latest public version 0.4 from my GameJolt

0.4.1 Update is on Patreon

P.S. The Portal to the Fertility Dimension, will be opened in the next update

Enjoy

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
FFS the minotaur fight is still buggy as hell.... stupid thing keeps getting stuck on things which completely breaks the game.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Is the fighting in this game still clunky and nearly impossible when there is more then 1 enemy?

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
[...] If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning. [...]
I'll never understand this part in an erotic game. But hey, if anyone enjoys it, go for it. ^^

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes