EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.png

Overview:
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to have sex with you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
“The Last Barbarian” takes place in a fantasy N'ul-realm, plunged into darkness and debauchery after the arrival of the ancient Goddess of Flesh. She gives everyone what they want most. But she distorts all desires and so the whole world is plunged into perversion and violence. Everything around is nourished by sexual energy.
The protagonist of the game woke up in the dungeon after the battle with the orcs in her village. She is the last barbarian from a tribe of local Amazons. They never submitted to anyone and valued only their freedom and love. But now she is driven by a thirst for revenge and a desire to revive her tribe.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Viktor Black - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.32
Language: English
Other Games: The Dungeons of N’ul
Collection: Viktor Black's collection of Unity HD Demos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: GALLERY - Cheats - Walkthrough

HR 6828 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

EllipticalTastyCattle-size_restricted.gif gS1ycdT.png rP1XKXI.png zzxretE.png 34.jpg 1.png 25.jpg 39.png 16.jpg 23.jpg 50.jpg 49.jpg 23.png 45.png 10.png 40.jpg 44.jpg

Last edited:

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
"The Last Barbarian" — is a third-person action role-playing game. You are encouraged by the game to proceed with caution, learn from past mistakes, or find alternate areas to explore. If you are not careful, monsters will be able to rape you and you will have to start from the very beginning.
This game has maybe a fortnight before it gets Patreon-struck. A month at most. Why haven't devs learned yet? He's clearly put a bunch of work in and it's all going to go to waste when the censorship hammer slams down.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
his patron-only link isn't locked... hop on that while you can :b

Not bad at all for just a 5-10 min demo. Player control needs work, but it has a better foundation than most games I've tried this early. The gallery isn't too impressive, (you unlock them by getting killed.) I think there is three gallery unlocks total? I'm really impressed by the sound design, spooky wooden doors.

"Damn I need to find my armor"
*finds armor*
its a leather bikini

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Controls are outstandingly bad.
Actually, it's not just the controls. The mappings are fine and the camera responds as it should. It's the transitions between actions.
The actions themselves are uninterruptable and the sequencing buffer is very long.
Also, like many Unity games it does not properly capture (or, rather, re-capture as it only happens when you switch focus) the mouse pointer and you end up clicking everything when you have a multiple display setup.

On a side note, the actions follow the body orientation rather than the camera, and the body rotation is locked at a certain speed that appears to be the same for the player and the enemies. It is not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make combat more tedious than it needs to be.

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
Controls are outstandingly bad.
Actually, it's not the controls. The mappings are fine and the camera responds as it should. It's the transitions between actions.
The actions themselves are uninterruptable and the sequencing buffer is very long.
Also like many Unity games it does not properly capture the mouse pointer and you end up clicking everything when you have a multiple display setup.
Sounds like the author is going for cinematic platformer type game.

Reactions: str8up

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
"Tank controls" with a free camera don't really work for a 3D platformer and there is also that dodge roll...
Aw, what the hell. I'm always talking about how games should be designed and all that.
I need to try making my own game. By that I mean a complete game and not just an techdemo only seen by, like, 3 people.

Reactions: iamslime

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
This is honestly amazing for a demo!

I just have a few small suggestions:
-You should replace the word "armor" with "clothes/clothing" because there is no world where what she wears could be called armor.
-The final dialog would be much clearer if you either had the "Goddess" dialog on top (which would lower the user experience having to move their eyes up and down a bunch) or giving the names more prominence (bold, different colors, etc). Since the characters have generic names, you could just make each character's text a different color and exclude the names entirely. Up to you, obviously, but personally it confused me for a second figuring out why I (the character) was calling the other character "Goddess."
-As another poster mentioned, the controls are bad. Simultaneous hits were far too common. The problem could be solved by tying the player direction to the camera (and have a hot key you could hold to free the camera for examination), as well as removing the wind up for the attack.
-Also, the attack (I think because it has such a long reach) allows me to reach many places my character should not be able to go. Fortunately, I never got stuck in walls or such, but it's jarring to suddenly step outside reality.

One further note: I was disappointed I didn't have the option to zoom in during game over scenes. Something to consider.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
nice animaion and sex scenes.. but i am not sure its a good idea to see sex only when you lose, i mean, whats the point of that, its that a lose or a win for players? because we all know that we play this game to see sex.. but if the only way to see it is to lose... i just don't get it..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The walk and body looked nice the attacking on the other hand was really bad. You don't seem to be able to defend or I wasn't able to find out how and you can hit and run so if you attack the enemy gets a cheap ass hit on you as well.

Reactions: Zames and MaryHero
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes