QSP Abandoned The Last Guardian [v0.3] [Cerberos87]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug where you cannot talk to Elsa in the bank. Pressing the option does nothing.
Also, after getting access to Dani's room and basically maxing her stats, I lose access to her and Kimmy's room. And of course cannot get White's key.

Last edited:

Morphys

Dec 13, 2018
its me or i do have 300 relation with mom and still no giving the key.. lust is almost same high
REL +50 and lust 0 with mom, worked for me. if REL are higher the key option doesnt show up.

sry for my bad english -.-

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Is it me or is everything terribly sized. I gotta scroll just to see text under the pictures.
yeah, for some reason, the dev decided to have pics ridiculously stretched in the game. You can reduce the size of the window with the pics which will make it better. It won't look good anyway, we need pics centered and proper size.

Isthisit

Aug 1, 2018
kimmy wont give me the key to her house be it at school or at the park, she is at 150/79 and nothing im stuck there, any code to get the key?​

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
When i get kimmy to above roughly 75 lust and relationship I lose access to her bedroom. This also happens with other characters like Ms white and Dani. Theres probably other characters as well. Quite a buggy game, I enjoy it though. :)

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
My game is bugged as well and this is my third try to start over can someone provide save thanks

Rekhyt

May 28, 2017
The problem is that when you go beyond a certain point with a girl it start only showing you the lust and sex options and all the "quest" option get entirely blocked so it softlock you out of progressing

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have mom and sis well over 100 in lust and relationship, but when I use the second spell, it keeps telling me that my relationship with them is not high enough. What am I missing??

Actually this is happening to everybody I try to use the spell on. And I try it on them with at least 75 lust and 75 relationship.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have mom and sis well over 100 in lust and relationship, but when I use the second spell, it keeps telling me that my relationship with them is not high enough. What am I missing??
The second spell wont take effect until after your second visit to the abandoned house to meet the Old Man. Before you visit him again, you have to cast the first spell on all of the women at the Police Station and School.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok. I can't seem to get some of them alone to cast it on them, like Samantha. I can't seem to find her in the library alone, as Julia is always there.

Ok, I was able to get Samantha, now I just need to figure out how to get the Director under my control. I have cast the spell on everybody in the school, but still nothing towards the Director.

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So now I can't seem to get the keys from Kimmy. I have her enchanted with lust 180 and relationship 156. I talk to her in the park and at school but no option for keys.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I cheated the key into my inventory. I got Dani and their mother, who is the school's director. Now I can't seem to do anything else in Kimmy's house, as it seems they are never home and in their rooms, nor can I do anything with the director in her office.

I've also enchanted everybody else, but the old man will not progress me any further with spells and such.

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
Really, i'm alone to get the bug on the Jails with August ? i cant go further with her to stole Riley Ring.... cant fin location after telling her she belong to me :/

Matuasto

Oct 15, 2016
Can anyone please share a save file? The game is still too buggy.. If you dont interact with the girls in super specific values, then you're stuck and you have to start all over again.........

Great start of a game! Just needs some fixing

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes