QSP Abandoned The Last Guardian [v0.3] [Cerberos87]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
What kind of stats do i need to get anyone of the women to fuck?! I'm over 100 with everyone (that i can get)...

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I want to like this game but the bugs are just everywhere. Kind of prevents you from completing everything in the game and it's a click fest. Though guess the next update will start having videos in there. Might take some of the click fest away.

EDIT: Oh it's their first game, that makes sense then. Here's my dspeed fix of the game, there's a lot of missing locations, incorrect variables (mostly typos), the Deville bedroom sex won't work and some of the room pictures but left it in there anyways that I fixed.

Pretty easy game right now, basically just raise their stats and it says how you need to use the spell on them under the pictures. For sex you need the spell stats up to I think it was 300+ but oral and strip are much lower.

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
any news of update ?

"Good morning, I wanted to tell you that for the end of this week I am preparing a new update of The Last Guardian. ..."

The last communication on Patreon. We're living a month later already. I'm not keeping my hopes up for the future of this game, tbh.

Reactions: Morkar

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017

"Good morning, I wanted to tell you that for the end of this week I am preparing a new update of The Last Guardian. ..."

The last communication on Patreon. We're living a month later already. I'm not keeping my hopes up for the future of this game, tbh.

Good afternoon, hope everyone is well. I apologize for the delay, but my work is consuming more time than expected.
I do not want to promise that this Saturday will have an update, but I will do my best to make it so. The idea is that in the next update they can access the mansion and have new content but this time on video.
I apologize again.

Reactions: Jack-O

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I hope you fix the most serious problems in the game, which is 1st the excessive grinding and 2nd that if you go over relationship points there are characters that "lock" and do not give you the keys to their house or activate their events because they only jump with a few specific points and makes progress in the game very difficult

The clearest example is the skater in the park (kyllie?) on the slopes says that with a 75+ relationship she gives you her keys but it is impossible I have tried all the possible options to go up less and charm her go up to 75 without bewitching etc etc and in none skip the I give you the house keys

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I hope you fix the most serious problems in the game, which is 1st the excessive grinding and 2nd that if you go over relationship points there are characters that "lock" and do not give you the keys to their house or activate their events because they only jump with a few specific points and makes progress in the game very difficult

The clearest example is the skater in the park (kyllie?) on the slopes says that with a 75+ relationship she gives you her keys but it is impossible I have tried all the possible options to go up less and charm her go up to 75 without bewitching etc etc and in none skip the I give you the house keys
I fixed some of those in the QSP I posted.

Good afternoon, hope everyone is well. I apologize for the delay, but my work is consuming more time than expected.
I do not want to promise that this Saturday will have an update, but I will do my best to make it so. The idea is that in the next update they can access the mansion and have new content but this time on video.
I apologize again.
For some of your bugs in the game code it might be easier to find them all if you use QSP analyzer. Basically just export the game in QGen to a TXT2GAM file then load that up in QSP Analyzer. I mainly ignored the syntax errors and else without if since this game likes to export a bit differently compared to other QSP games I've worked with.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Xorgroth I know it and thanks in fact thanks to those arrangements I gave the game another chance but there is still no way to get the key to the park skater XD

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017

Thank you very much for the comment, I will review those errors that you tell me and solve them.
Anything else you've seen please so I can check it out.
This is my first game and everything you tell me helps me learn more and I thank you

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017
I fixed some of those in the QSP I posted.

For some of your bugs in the game code it might be easier to find them all if you use QSP analyzer. Basically just export the game in QGen to a TXT2GAM file then load that up in QSP Analyzer. I mainly ignored the syntax errors and else without if since this game likes to export a bit differently compared to other QSP games I've worked with.

Thank you so much for paying attention to this little project and fixing those rookie mistakes I have.
If you have any recommendation or advice to give me it would be of great help :)

Reactions: dspeed

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I hope the inaccessible areas get fixed soon. And by that I mean, the already accessible areas suddenly being unclickable.
Whoa. This is a fatal one. If you go in Riley's apartment, you can't get out due to the aforementioned problem.
And Somehow Ava's apartment causes an error at certain times and connected to Julia's house somehow

Last edited:

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017
I hope the inaccessible areas get fixed soon. And by that I mean, the already accessible areas suddenly being unclickable.
Whoa. This is a fatal one. If you go in Riley's apartment, you can't get out due to the aforementioned problem.
And Somehow Ava's apartment causes an error at certain times and connected to Julia's house somehow

Hi Hagare, thanks for the comment and I'm going to review it now that I prepare the next release.
If you have any other advice to give me or something that you would like to see in the game it would be very helpful.
Thanks a lot!

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017
launch date of the new release ?

Hi Morkar, how are you?
I would love to be able to affirm that it would be on Sunday, I am quite late because my work is demanding more time than I expected.
I hope to have the new update this Sunday, fixing some bugs and adding scenes in the masion that is disabled at the moment

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Hagare, thanks for the comment and I'm going to review it now that I prepare the next release.
If you have any other advice to give me or something that you would like to see in the game it would be very helpful.
Thanks a lot!
other than having the technical issues fixed, nothing else really. Content wise, you do you man.
I'm either gonna like it or hate it xD
And that's alright

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Well thank you looking forward to seeing the new version because I think this game can have a lot of potential if the problems are solved, videos are added to improve the experience of the scenes, etc. It may be the new "spell for all"

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017
other than having the technical issues fixed, nothing else really. Content wise, you do you man.
I'm either gonna like it or hate it xD
And that's alright

Thanks Hagare, I will do my best to deliver a new update that you can enjoy without problems.
And anything you see that can be corrected, let me know, so I can continue to improve this game.

cerberos87

Aug 31, 2017
Well thank you looking forward to seeing the new version because I think this game can have a lot of potential if the problems are solved, videos are added to improve the experience of the scenes, etc. It may be the new "spell for all"

jajaja the new spell for all? I'd like to but cmcleod did a really great job with that game, it's really good. I hope to finish the new update soon so I can give you a bug-free game with more content.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes