RPGM - Completed - The Last Man on Earth [Final] [Nagiyahonpo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Loro

Gameplay:
    + You can "equip strongest", thus, no need to think about which item is better or not.
    +/- grind reward balance is okay. But considering how short the game is, the grind is unnecessarily long.
    - While you can "equip strongest", it is random which upgrade you will equip. Lets say you have 2x 'Awesome Titan Shild'. But one of them, you upgraded to lvl 50, with alot of better stats, and the other one is lvl 1. "Equip strongest" can still pick the lvl 1 one, since both are strong "Titan Shields" for the system, it doesnt seem to check upgrade level of the items.
    - Too much needless fighting. You unlock alot of skills very fast and can quickly upgrade weapons. Using "paralyze" always and you win everything.
    - Because the fighting is actually easy, the grinding that involves fighting, is very annoying. So, while the game involves fighting alot, at the same time, fighting feels very trivial
    - There is no "Always Dash" setting, at least I couldnt find it.

Frequency of Scenes:
    +/- The frequency is ok.

DIalogues:
    +/- Dialogues are short, so, no VN-like. But very trivial.
    - Story is trivial

Other:
    - Age of characters feels dubious

--> All in one: The game doesn't feel that rewarding. The scenes neither. But it can be completed very fast. The initial idea of the game is okay. But the execution isn't worth it. So, if you have time to pass and have no better game to play, you can try this one. 1/10.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

tornasunder

The title of the game is self-explanatory and tells you exactly what type of game it is going to be. Another male fantasy of being the only "man" alive. (More like a teenager but for legal purposes, we are pretending he is 18+)

In the MC's sadness, after being rejected by his crush, who apparently has a thing for her own brother instead, the MC ascends a mountain top where his parents are buried and meets a magical spirit who grants him a wish. Instead of asking for infinite riches, immortality, or the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime without needing to use steroids, he acts irrationally in his sadness and wishes to become the only man on the planet. This spurs the MC on a quest after realizing that this was a regretful wish to make. The women he meets on his adventure are hot and uncontrollably horny, another trope that typically accompanies this storyline. The story itself is nothing new or original or unique, we've seen it a number of times for other H-games but I suppose most people don't really care about story, anyway.

The sex that is present in the game is rather basic and more leaning on the vanilla side of femdom. A lot of cowgirl and straddling, and MFF pairings where we watch one girl having her way with the MC while the other girl keeps him restrained. End CG. We don't get to see the other girl having her way with him, it is only ever implied. The developer(s) could have done much more with the CG, including incorporating other sexual positions or kinks and fetishes. I don't recall seeing anything anal (giving or receiving), cunnilingus, etc. Not to mention, the last boss is more of an overpowered, generic mob. And usually the last boss is the most exciting fight in these games, because it can give the player a sense of concluding the story in a way they might prefer to the "good ending" where hero lives happily ever after, after defeating the evil woman who wanted to enslave him or whatever. This last boss, along with many of the other generic mobs you will see roaming around the maps, do not have any scenes which accompany their sprites. So there is no point in losing to them or defeating them in hopes to see anything exciting afterwards. The CG that does exist is good, perhaps just average if I'm not trying to be as nice as possible. Bonus points for not being an RPGMaker where you are forced into combat situations every time you move a few tiles, though. You can actually see where the sprites are on the map to avoid them if you want.

This game is short, taking no more than an hour to beat. It is rather easy, as well. I beat the game without ever needing to upgrade my own weaponry and armor, nor that of my two female companions you will meet along the way. Speaking of these two companions, you have one sex scene that is basically incest but the other girl, for some odd reason, is basically forgotten about and is just used as an additional character to help you fight your battles. I thought this was a weird point of development, especially given that it is Alice (the MC's crush pre-male extinction). And they are written as being perhaps the only two sane women still around.

Finding where you need to go to progress with the game is not confusing because the map is simple and not nearly as convoluted as what you might find from other games. It basically just takes place between two different towns. You aren't likely to get lost or forget where you need to go, which can be frustrating for RPGMaker games because many of them lack a journal or recap feature to remind you in case you need to stop playing post-nut.

The picture that advertises the game makes it sound far more exciting and detailed than it actually is. Talking about sexual slavery, being a "captive human toilet" and being sold to the highest bidder . . . the actual gameplay contains very little of any of that beyond the implication that it could have happened to the MC if he had a different fate. This is where the complaint comes about it being too vanilla, and vanilla is not always bad, but it did not sound like it'd be a game that was entirely vanilla when you are talking about being used as a toilet. I unlocked all the CG and there is not a single scene depicting that.

Overall, the game was not bad but it could certainly have been better. It'll give you something to do for an hour, but don't expect anything unique. This is almost like one of those games which was rushed out to try and capitalize on a market that is underdeveloped with decent femdom games despite there being a community for it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Elvengador

A FEMDOM game, whose story is quite interesting, but very little developed. Its soundtrack is pretty meh, it doesn't have voice acting. His cg is good (some cg scenes made me horny) but they are very short (lasting up to a maximum of 12 dialogues).

His story in terms of originality would say that the only original thing he has is in the way he causes the world to become only women and there is only one man in the world (the only man being the protagonist). Very, very easy combat system including the final boss.

This game despite being very mediocre and it seems that it would have been a game created by an amateur fan, it really fulfills the function of entertaining and being one of those light games that are worth playing and even more so if you are a lover of FEMDOM as well as me.

3/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

well I'm a little suspicious to make an impartial comment after all I really like this genre and this type of story
    story: 10/10
    chart: 7.5/10 (I like these traits)
    playability: 7/10
    Characters: 8/10 (I found it creative)
    fun: 9/10
    It's a shame that there are no more games with this theme, if you do, please let me know.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

bigboii

nice game, pretty short in both lenght and sex scenes, but for people that like the genre they will have fun, the art is pretty nice and at least they don't censor the anus unlike most japanese visual novels on rpg maker
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Blood Parade

Oh my god, this actually got sold. For real money. And it's the final version. This game is absolutely broken in so many ways that it may be impossible to count. The latest example is taking a D-rank mission where the boss is Morrigan (no joke, literally a ripped Morrigan design with a decent hub sprite), who has a stupidly high amount of health/defense, and who mainly uses an empty attack that does absolutely nothing (is it supposed to trigger an H-scene if targeted on MC, only it's not actually programmed to target him specifically?). After the tedious whacking, you then get called God by the rescued girls, one of whom is apparently your youngest sister. It's just broken. The story is flawed too, and the lewds are less expected femdom and more vanilla. I'd definitely want to know what scripts have they used, though.