VN - Ren'Py - The Last Oasis Before Chastity [Development Thread]

1. 4.00 star(s)

something__else

I played it on a very early development stage, left the review and now its not even downloadable anymore. And since I can't delete my own review, I'm just gonna leave the old review here with a disclaimer that once it gets released again, it might be totally changed.

--------------------

Pros:
    Its a really good game so far.
    It looks great in all senses: The renders, menus, icons, facial expressions, poses,... And it not only looks great, but it also sounds great! Both in soundtrack, ambient sounds and UI sfxs.

The story is interesting and the dialogues feel natural, but with some sense of humor. The dialogues doesn't feel neither short or long and I don't feel the need to skip any of it.

Cons:
    I understand the game is on its early stages yet and its natural to have a lack of lewd content, but the very lewd content that it has felt very rushed, with no sexual tension leading to it at all. Not even to indicate that the MC has some lust or will to do it.

The game also lets you decide what is the relation between the MC and the girls, being by default "bodyguard" and "wards". But reality is... It's still not clear to me what kind of relation they have between them, and nothing really felt right to put there. Neither the default nor an "alabama" felt fitting.

---
    But still, I'm looking forward for the development of more chapters and how the game progresses