RPGM - Abandoned - The Last of the Kitsune [v0.05] [MassManic]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Bo777

The game has a forced path that has the character make choice I don't agree with. If I don't want to do something why does my character literally have to make the choice? Idk, but that is largely how the game works. The sex is text only but well written from what I can tell (I haven't finished the game but have spent around 2-3 hours playing the story) The best thing about the game is the story it has real work put it but its to narrow for me. There is basically two paths a corrupt and non corrupt path. With what I think of as large consequences on both. Some are unavoidable if you make the wrong choice which are not shown so save often. Based on this I can only give this an average vote and that is only because of the amount of work put into the story. Sex 3/5, free roam/choices 1/5, combat 3/5, and story 4/5. As a reviewer I will always have biased views so take what I have to say as my opinion and try the game yourself. I could see some people enjoying the story if that's what they focus on.