Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Was that with the Orc Extermination vote being failed and the Unperson Mobilization being passed or failed?
best summit result, unpeople and extermination stopped, war vault opens and the 100k from merchant guy for make the alliance vote fail without him voting nay.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Need help with stark the orc. I have finish the third arclent war but he is still without body
you miss it, and you are well beyond the possibility to do so.
you need to talk with him (or better, his head in the "unique orc quarter") after returning from eustrin and before start the war.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwinSideWings

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
best summit result, unpeople and extermination stopped, war vault opens and the 100k from merchant guy for make the alliance vote fail without him voting nay.
How high does the Arclent Acceptance have to be to keep the Holy Knights from Running Away from the Battle? I've already done the 3rd Arclent Battle in the Game but the results were less than satisfactory so I decided to use the Calculator for the 3rd Arclent War like I did for the Yhilini Battle (which actually turned out really well after I used the calculator for it, because I was able to see what each choice I made affected the outcome) but for some reason I can't seem to keep the Holy Knights from fleeing even with 20 Arclent Acceptance I even tried raising Yhilini Acceptance higher than what I had in the Game but still they fled so then I also tried raising the Religion higher than what I had in the Game but still they run away. I'm at a loss as to what to do to keep them from Fleeing (even after I raised the Acceptance to 25 after raising the Yhilini to 45 on the Calculator)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How high does the Arclent Acceptance have to be to keep the Holy Knights from Running Away from the Battle? I've already done the 3rd Arclent Battle in the Game but the results were less than satisfactory so I decided to use the Calculator for the 3rd Arclent War like I did for the Yhilini Battle (which actually turned out really well after I used the calculator for it, because I was able to see what each choice I made affected the outcome) but for some reason I can't seem to keep the Holy Knights from fleeing even with 20 Arclent Acceptance I even tried raising Yhilini Acceptance higher than what I had in the Game but still they fled so then I also tried raising the Religion higher than what I had in the Game but still they run away. I'm at a loss as to what to do to keep them from Fleeing (even after I raised the Acceptance to 25 after raising the Yhilini to 45 on the Calculator)
arclent acceptance 20+
your starting acceptance is yhilin acceptance / 4 (rounded down)

other event changing your score:
* seed fight from +3 (16+) to -1 (4-)
* Aram 1 Army Extension (refugee) +1
* DK action during bridge battles: +1 (attack/defense) +3 (appareance)
* During the coup +1 (Janine RP 95+)
* Coup result from +0 (9+) to -3 (4-)
* wrong decision for martial law -1

religion score don't play any role in the cavalry decision to charge or flee

the 3AW was my first 'calculator' (the BoY one was made by XOyOyOx), when i find the time there are a lot of improvment i can make. report explicit values for check like the cavarly is one of them.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
is Wendis restoring body mission still under development?
for a 'perfet save' the only ingredient missing is the divine shard, there is a research for her body in the new 'batch'
in the wrost case scenario you can have only the gray lotus.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I finally caught up to where the recent updates end.... What the fuck? I went from thinking I was going to fight the Fucklord to a full out cluster fuck! This is madness.......

I gotta go back a couple saves since I didn't use the seed to save to orcs, it didn't seem to do much if anything when I took on the Fucklord! I didn't even get the Ginvini ruins explored, I tried once but the Knights of Terror are just about impossible to defeat. I tried all types of different formations, the most I did do was destroy one had another with a couple thousand XP of being killed.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
for a 'perfet save' the only ingredient missing is the divine shard, there is a research for her body in the new 'batch'
in the wrost case scenario you can have only the gray lotus.
oh God, i only have Abbysal Gem, True Stone, and Gray lotus, does that mean i'm missing most ingredients?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I gotta go back a couple saves since I didn't use the seed to save to orcs, it didn't seem to do much if anything when I took on the Fucklord! I didn't even get the Ginvini ruins explored, I tried once but the Knights of Terror are just about impossible to defeat. I tried all types of different formations, the most I did do was destroy one had another with a couple thousand XP of being killed.
I recommend playing super defensive against the Knights of Terror, get Hilstara + Carina and heal Hilstara as much as you can so she can tank the knights, the knight in the middle is vulnerable to poison so bring Aka or Altina as a 4th member and poison him, just focus on surviving until his health is low enough that you can finish him off. If your party is still healthy enough by the time you kill the middle knight, you should be able to manage the rest of the battle.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I recommend playing super defensive against the Knights of Terror, get Hilstara + Carina and heal Hilstara as much as you can so she can tank the knights, the knight in the middle is vulnerable to poison so bring Aka or Altina as a 4th member and poison him, just focus on surviving until his health is low enough that you can finish him off. If your party is still healthy enough by the time you kill the middle knight, you should be able to manage the rest of the battle.
Hilstara and Carina are pretty much my go to pair for tough fights. Hilstara is a beast of a tank with Carina healing her.

If things get too tough i'll throw Robin in for off heals but I like having Riala there.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I finally caught up to where the recent updates end.... What the fuck? I went from thinking I was going to fight the Fucklord to a full out cluster fuck! This is madness.......

the green knight if silenced use a ultra damaging single target skill, if you blind the blue will start to use a freaking huge damage skill (with high probability is the strongest skill in the game ATM). so avoid to use unified strike with them, the blue is weak to fire, yellow to ice and green to sex.

oh God, i only have Abbysal Gem, True Stone, and Gray lotus, does that mean i'm missing most ingredients?
you gain the crystal of harmony if in the synod vera's small issue will pass (normal or overwhelming success, and talk with her after the synod of course), the demon seed is found if you use iris' seed against sabitha during the last update.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
the green knight if silenced use a ultra damaging single target skill, if you blind the blue will start to use a freaking huge damage skill (with high probability is the strongest skill in the game ATM). so avoid to use unified strike with them, the blue is weak to fire, yellow to ice and green to sex.
I noticed if you used certain strikes against them, silence/stun, poison, ect, they all seem to be super aggressive with counter-attacks. I pretty much have everything I can get during game play as far as equip, bonus equip. I try out some of the suggestions on formations again and see if may be I can get a little lucky!

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I got it done with Hilstara, Carina and Varia (Reshaped). Have Simon heal with potions, Hilstara use Holy Shieldwall then Hold the Line, Carina use Shield of Purity then Divine Touch. Varia uses Blade Dance and hope you get a 3/5 crits, you can do upwards of 15k damage a turn with Varia. As long as she stays up and you defeat one in the second turn, you should be good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I noticed if you used certain strikes against them, silence/stun, poison, ect, they all seem to be super aggressive with counter-attacks. I pretty much have everything I can get during game play as far as equip, bonus equip. I try out some of the suggestions on formations again and see if may be I can get a little lucky!
Keep Hilstara's defense buff up, spam mass heal with Carina (make sure you habe plenty of pots, it can get mana heavy), Spam Hilstara's aggro to have her absorb the most (by know she should have a ton of health and her upgraded helmet).

I don't know how you've built your Simon but I use mine for debuffs and off heals if needed. His heal doesn't do much but can save in a pinch. His DPS isn't great but he has uses, be so much better if I could swap him out for dungeon runs.

4th member is on you really. Altina/Robin/Riala are great for high impact damage but Robin seems to have slightly more survivability and her single target spells hit harder.

If fights are really tough Vhala has a couple of useful buffs/debuffs but it also limits DPS and draws fights out.

By now you know how it works so I won't be saying anything you don't already know but some tough fights are just a case of tanking through and hoping to survive long enough to whittle their health away.

It's how I managed it. I tried a few nuke teams but the big problem there is they can't take a hit and those knights can so it can down to turtling.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.40 star(s) 174 Votes