Sep 15, 2017
Not sure if anyone can help me be a filthy cheater but here goes. Trying to use rpg edit to change gold and affection. I go to the advanced tab and hit edit variables but nothing appears.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So it won't appear till after I do something that changes it first? Cool thanks a ton mate.
Actually, when the female characters join your party or interact with Simon, with the exception of Aka, Yarra and Qum who do so when you get to Steinford for the first time as that's when the affection system comes to play.

Reactions: hollowmosquito
Jan 10, 2019
Is it possible to gain 100 with each of the girls? Still sorta new to this but reading up about investments and battle plans and how each thing can affect the odds later on,makes me wonder if where is an optimal way to play everything. The Wiki is helpful however i just get lost in it because there's just so much info for me to take in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to gain 100 with each of the girls? Still sorta new to this but reading up about investments and battle plans and how each thing can affect the odds later on,makes me wonder if where is an optimal way to play everything. The Wiki is helpful however i just get lost in it because there's just so much info for me to take in.
You can get 100 with most of them, still a couple of max level events to lock in for some characters like Carina.

There is no optimal playthrough though.

Different things have different outcomes and, without cheating, you can only invest in so much. You'll never get the best outcome for everything.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I posted a calculator two pages back that should help optimize your run as best as possible. Although yes, without cheating you're not going to get everything you want, but it should help you maximize your gains while minimizing losses.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
with a very optimized playthrough you can max near all harem girl up tp date (only carina, capped to 99 and one of the two elf girls cannot be maxed)

keep in mind there a fair number of girl with RP score not in the harem yet, and thus you are unable to lock them even if they are 100+ rp (like esthera for example).

a little advice, try to play a 'normal' game, without think to much in optimization, but only aware of the missable secrets. after a better understranding of the game and the story flow you can start to optimized the 'best' game for you, you cannot take everything, but you can go very close to it. (and a last thing, often sub par choice are rewared with some 'consolation prize' long the way, this aren't a missed reward, but only a way to make some choice not a full loss for the player)

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Good News
Update is going to very large, and be the end of the war and the culmination of the 4th chapter save for 1 section afterwards exploring the world in the aftermath and 1 new iteration of pron.
Bad News
No guarantees it will even come out this Friday, but when it does come out for patrons it will be a two week bug testing phase, and thus two weeks before public.
(Source Patreon.)

Jan 10, 2019
During the Quest ''Orc Breeding'' in chapter 3, i used the wiki and it told me i can find 6 orcs in the Yhilin who are useful for testing. One of the orcs listed is located in the Jade Clearing House. I have found 5 of them yet he alludes me because i cannot access that location. Is this a bug?

BillieJeans

Dec 25, 2017
During the Quest ''Orc Breeding'' in chapter 3, i used the wiki and it told me i can find 6 orcs in the Yhilin who are useful for testing. One of the orcs listed is located in the Jade Clearing House. I have found 5 of them yet he alludes me because i cannot access that location. Is this a bug?
No, it's not a bug. You can access this location once by talking to Megail and agreeing to help to finish off House Jade. If it's not available yet just go on with other tasks, and come back to her later.

Reactions: NG12345

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016

New update for supporters on or ! updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.44.0
- Double update finishing the war.
- Three new scenes.
- Tons of new/improved assets. Thanks go to Bug Reporting, Annikath, Decanter, and Lamsey.

This is a big one! Rather than typing a bunch of extra stuff, I'll direct those of you who want a sneak preview to one of the threads with screenshots, such as this one:

Due to the size and complexity of this update, it will definitely spend two weeks in beta testing. It will be followed by a shorter update for investments, some final resolutions, and the end of chapter interlude. More about that later!

OMG two weeks

Reactions: Kuloni

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There is 44.1 out due to few game breaking bugs... and there is one very, very challenging fight (possibly most difficult one so far) that at the moment is almost completely luck based. Meaning that if you're lucky and have RNG gods on your side you win... it not it's Game Over!

So I'd suggest waiting for 44.2 or later when Sierra do some rebalancing...

Reactions: GaiserikSK
Jun 13, 2018
There is 44.1 out due to few game breaking bugs... and there is one very, very challenging fight (possibly most difficult one so far) that at the moment is almost completely luck based. Meaning that if you're lucky and have RNG gods on your side you win... it not it's Game Over!

So I'd suggest waiting for 44.2 or later when Sierra do some rebalancing...
...The way you say it makes we want to get the 44.1 and do the fight, and to win for bragging rights or something no matter how many times I redo the fight. LOL...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
...The way you say it makes we want to get the 44.1 and do the fight, and to win for bragging rights or something no matter how many times I redo the fight. LOL...
Oh, it's possible to win... took me about 30 attempts but I did it. Problem is, in order to get to that problematic fight you need to win two previous and go through a medium size conversation. I figured out how to do it, it was just having RNG gods on my side to pull it off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes