lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
That may be due to sierra getting a script from someone (their name is in patchnotes i think) where they added more configuration to the game (so you can rebind stuff and actually walk with wsad) Or it could just be a "you problem" (cant help here as idk jack shit about console related tech)
He/she is called Rachnera, lol. Is pretty active in the Discord server.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
bad news :(, my cheap $5 USB gamepad isn't working on version 0.73.4 (Steam), meanwhile it works perfectly on the Story Mode 0.64.3 version.

will probably download 0.72.2 separately and use that version instead, where the pad also worked...
For me, Gamepads have never worked natively with TLS or any other game made with the same version of RPGMaker. I've always had to use a 3rd party program to bind keys to the gamepad.

dimenos233

Jan 15, 2022
How to complete the Orilise's request?

No matter who Grynynt interact with, events just repeat themselves.

Lust: 7/7

Openmidness: 10/10

Magic: 10/10

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018

Since this quest is an annoying bitch (one of those "click things in sequence" quests) and i aint wanna write a whole book here

<------ Linked the full explanation of said quest by fulminato? (dont know if they wrote the specific quest walkthrough or not, their name is linked there so imma assume such) It should get you through it (if you actually follow it to the T)

Reactions: JungleNuts

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017

Lust: 7/7

Openmidness: 10/10

Magic: 10/10
Have you bought the Masturbate action from the north east room? What are your stats: Frigidity, Self rightness, Racism, Dual Thinking? This is quest that is kind of difficult to help, tbh. If you feel like you're stuck, one choice is to load the Autosave file and follow the walkthrough day-by-day from .

Reactions: JungleNuts

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Since this quest is an annoying bitch (one of those "click things in sequence" quests) and i aint wanna write a whole book here

<------ Linked the full explanation of said quest by fulminato? (dont know if they wrote the specific quest walkthrough or not, their name is linked there so imma assume such) It should get you through it (if you actually follow it to the T)
I can confirm that fulminato wrote it himself, lol. I copy/pasted to the wiki.

Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

dimenos233

Jan 15, 2022
Have you bought the Masturbate action from the north east room? What are your stats: Frigidity, Self rightness, Racism, Dual Thinking? This is quest that is kind of difficult to help, tbh. If you feel like you're stuck, one choice is to load the Autosave file and follow the walkthrough day-by-day from .
I completed this quest, but it was very strange.

I used the save editor to increase the maximum lust and the quest will continue.

Then I stopped again, then lowered my frigidity, the opportunity to interact with the flower opened up for me and I was able to complete the quest.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018

i'm missing the sparkle labelled H in the diagram and can't figure out how to get it there

only thing ive found out is its related to neranda, but i have 98 approval from her and cant do anything else with her

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
A quote from the Wiki page
  • The spark marked as H in Fulminato's map only appears if Neranda's affection is locked, but you can leave the prison to do so and continue the quest. You can complete the quest without this spark though (in this case you will end the quest with a 1 in Frigidity).

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone know which switch affects the name of Support Slaves/Servants/Allies?
No switch affects them, you choose it once and that's how the skill is named (it's a rpgmaker plugin that changes them which is inbuilt into the engine, no custom stuff or switches are used)

More technical explanation would be: The 4 skills (Rebuke, Battlefield medicine, Shared endurance and King's rebuke) are removed and then you gain a new skill (out of the 3) the name is flavour only and serves nothing but story (they all do the exact same effects)

4.40 star(s) 173 Votes