DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
That's easy... You go play a different game.

Who Simon is, his age and lifetime of experience is pretty central to both who he is and the overall plot.
Or you put in a little effort and change what you don't like... I'll go with the second option since this is a text based game so changing images to get rid of 'guy with a child molester mustache' doesn't require replacing hundreds of images.

The question was: how to do X, not whether or not to do Y.

Does anyone here know how to break the encryption?

Last edited:

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
Or you put in a little effort and change what you don't like... I'll go with the second option since this is a text based game so changing images to get rid of 'guy with a child molester mustache' doesn't require replacing hundreds of images.

The question was: how to do X, not whether or not to do Y.

Does anyone here know how to break the encryption?
Your definition of "put in little effort" is begging on a crack forum?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I appreciate this, I am just looking for the relations cheat but thank you. I already started playing and am pretty close to file 6 so I am just gonna keep trucking on. If anyone figures out the relation cheat that would be great
RP for most harem members is tied to events. If you haven't done certain things or got to certain points in the story you can't max them.

For instance Carina has no lock in event yet so she won't go past 99rp.

Reactions: Shadow Song

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
so changing images to get rid of 'guy with a child molester mustache'
Did Magnum P.I. touch you inappropriately as a child?

You said it was because Simon looked like an old loser. Now you think he has a "child molester moustache" (whatever the fuck that is)... Pick one and stick to it.

You really want to change his picture?
Go learn to use RPG Maker, and figure out how to do it yourself. Then do it for each and every subsequent version you play.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Sierra Weekly Patreon Blog Post

Unlocked
August 4 Update
This was a really scattered week. I'll just give each item its own paragraph, I suppose.
Artwork for TLS moves forward, and I just gave $10 backers a look at the first three finished scenes. CGs will keep coming out until the first chapter is ready, then we'll have an art update, but I'll be showing all patrons previews until then. Starting with the Aka scene above, which should be immediately recognizable. ^-^
I find myself wondering about setting up a Discord again simply because I get a new person messaging me about it every 1-2 weeks or so. It's not really a priority to me, but sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to just make one and find a volunteer mod.
There are a couple more novels potentially ready for beta reading, but I don't know if I'll be putting them out here yet or not. My work on those is completely done for the time being, so they're not taking up any time.
Though Street Cultivation could theoretically have come out this weekend, I've pushed it back maybe a couple weeks. This is because I've been talking with someone who's quite successful in the genre (they've hit top 100 on Amazon) and they advised some changes to presentation. Since a book's cover is more important than the book itself, I'm taking their advice seriously.
This is one of those weeks where I did okay, but know I could have been more productive. I did an adequate amount, just not enough if I want both TLS 0.45.0 and Street Cultivation 2 in finished state ASAP. But I'm making progress, so hopefully I can report solid work next week.
So yeah, Sierra has finally found herself an artist and has apparently made decent strides.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, she did find someone... but I'm not really a fan of Annikath's work. For some reason most of the facial expressions I had a chance to see look rather weird.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It will be a bummer if the game is nearing a finish! But I know you can't just keep going when Sierra has other things to get done. The last update was pretty lengthy so there's probably a lot more before a conclusion! As far as the art thats great for those who constantly complain about there being none, but I am not playing out the game all over again since I'm good with it being text based.

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
I am still upset that I failed to get wynne and Dari in my harem, they are the only ones missing (alas I sucked at Gawnfall and not sure how tog et Dari in the harem, my RP with her is only at 67 at the end of the last update)

I just hope there is an opportunity to get them later (I failed to get Janine when I was meant to but managed to fix up Yhilin a bit more and get her later)

Just need to figure out what I need to invest in / do to get Sarai and Dari.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I am still upset that I failed to get wynne and Dari in my harem, they are the only ones missing (alas I sucked at Gawnfall and not sure how tog et Dari in the harem, my RP with her is only at 67 at the end of the last update)

I just hope there is an opportunity to get them later (I failed to get Janine when I was meant to but managed to fix up Yhilin a bit more and get her later)

Dari is easy just research unperson.

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Yep, did the research but haven't got the RP, probably missed out on quite a few taling events or didn't invest in things to increase RP for her

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yep, did the research but haven't got the RP, probably missed out on quite a few taling events or didn't invest in things to increase RP for her
her rp are build in the unpeople investigation max +35, prioritizing her research in chapter 3 +15 and healing her is a +5
25(initial)+35+15+5 = 80.
she had some minor gain through the game but basicaly with that 3 you are ok

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I'd love to Livestream this game. I'd Let's Play this on YouTube but I worry about censoring the sprites in the beginning. And the text stuff.... actually, editing in general.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'd love to Livestream this game. I'd Let's Play this on YouTube but I worry about censoring the sprites in the beginning. And the text stuff.
I believe you (use to) still can without censorship. You have to file the video under Adults Only, anyone that wanted to view it would have to log in, and or get invited to access the video. I'm not sure its like that anymore, I've seen Adult videos (nothing XXX) but for this games graphics (since the art hasn't been inserted into the game, all the other things should be okay.

mrminderD

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone have a somewhat completed save up till the Simon Route? Mine doesn't progress anymore from the Aka Route.
It's bugged.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

If you miss out on Wynn you miss out completely as far as I know.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
If you miss out on Wynn you miss out completely as far as I know.
you mean sarai, not wynn?
Geofrey:
yes for sarai you need succubi accepted o church diverge and purity check remove during the synod, and don't tell sarai to take the old restriction for extra influence in the end of the synod.
will be for sure a later occasion, but for now it's the only way.

likewise no investment grant rp with dari.

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Boo, well that is what I get for doing a blind playthrough, will finish it blind and then may have to play again using the wiki's and shit to get all the harem members.

Reactions: Moetz
4.40 star(s) 173 Votes