TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Ok FINALLY back to where I was before so I could invest properly (made errors last time)

What I invested in:
Yhilini Arms Dealer (default)
Gift to Megail (seemed right to do)
Yhilini Bank
Mine Processing

Did not use Acquire Money.

I finally decided to look at Investments on the wiki to see what to do with my last 5k ProN and I'll hold it like qq said. Bridge Repair is more important than any of the others left but I don't have the cash for it.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone have a somewhat completed save up till the Simon Route? Mine doesn't progress anymore from the Aka Route.
It's bugged.
One easy solution is to just load an earlier iteration of the game, v(.40) for example get past the bug, and then go back to the most current release. But just to make sure it is a bug what's stopping you from progressing?

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018
Ok FINALLY back to where I was before so I could invest properly (made errors last time)

What I invested in:
Yhilini Arms Dealer (default)
Gift to Megail (seemed right to do)
Yhilini Bank
Mine Processing

Did not use Acquire Money.

I finally decided to look at Investments on the wiki to see what to do with my last 5k ProN and I'll hold it like qq said. Bridge Repair is more important than any of the others left but I don't have the cash for it.
If you're interested, here's my investments for rounds 2 and 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Boo, well that is what I get for doing a blind playthrough, will finish it blind and then may have to play again using the wiki's and shit to get all the harem members.
Don't feel bad about it... that is what most people do anyway. Have their first playtrough be completely blind, secon one using wiki to make sure you don't miss anything and then maybe have third where you try to optimize their play in order to get as much as possible. Some even have fourth where they dig in and play with switches and variables to ensure they get everything (or as much as possible since some paths are mutualy exclusive).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
If you're interested, here's my investments for rounds 2 and 3:
yhilin and aramite supplier are totaly different, they are used in totaly different calculation and honesty, the aramite one is a waste of money. all supplier (outsider the special one) have a return of 5K in chapter 4, you want them for the bonus in the war section, the only supplier rougly equivalent are the special supplier and the eustrin supplier, the special supplier are superior overall compared the eustrin, but it require your money (megail reserve the ProN for the dwarf at the start of megail route) and is done in a section with fewer ProN to use. but his return is 25K in every chapter 4 iteration (and his cost is 25K so it's probably one of the best RoI in the game).

yhilin supplier grant bonus during the BoY, with the special one grant a significative bonus in a section with little leeway if you want the best outcome attainable

the aramite supplier is useful only during the 3AW, and his effect is reduce aram cd (a thing you DON'T want) and a +1 aramite front score, a bonus so small in a min-max path, making it de facto useless.

and aramite supplier cost 20K, yhilin one 10K...

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Quick question, I am having trouble with a previous save I had with a early update, as anyone had that issue ? I mean I can't use at all the save, at the loading screen it bugs the game. The character don't appear just the playtime.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Quick question, I am having trouble with a previous save I had with a early update, as anyone had that issue ? I mean I can't use at all the save, at the loading screen it bugs the game. The character don't appear just the playtime.
Sorry can't say I've had the same problem. Were you messing around with the switches and stuff? If you say the location of the save someone can probably offer you a save.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
So... is this purely text based or are there some sex scenes at some point? even sprites would be fine

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Sorry can't say I've had the same problem. Were you messing around with the switches and stuff? If you say the location of the save someone can probably offer you a save.
Nah it's just an old save I made and transported through an edrive, I am away from my Main computer, first time encountering the Elf queens.

Dialdron

Oct 21, 2017
So... is this purely text based or are there some sex scenes at some point? even sprites would be fine
Sierra has commissioned art for the game, though I think most of the art is Patreon only. If you go on her blog you can read the post that talks about it and about adding art to the game, but it's probably gonna be a while until the art is added (maybe until all of the art is finished?). The two pieces of art I've seen look pretty good, but not sure if they fit with the game; one of them being really early in the game with Aka, and the other later with Qum and Hilstara.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Sierra has commissioned art for the game, though I think most of the art is Patreon only. If you go on her blog you can read the post that talks about it and about adding art to the game, but it's probably gonna be a while until the art is added (maybe until all of the art is finished?). The two pieces of art I've seen look pretty good, but not sure if they fit with the game; one of them being really early in the game with Aka, and the other later with Qum and Hilstara.
the first version with the art will be release once all the scene in chapter 1 are complete. I don't think will be release with different schedule, one week after the patreon will be a pubblic release

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
the download link only give a 300 meg exe files, is it normal? expected an archive or something similar
it's a self extracting archive (a standard for rpgmaker games), you can change the extension to .rar if you prefer.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I would Argue that Aramite supplier while not that useful still profitable (and fits into my overall investment scheme).
Which goes

only one bank (between yhilin, ivalan and adran bank) before chapter 4 mean meager profit, and that create snowball effect during chapter 4 reducing your return of 1M, at least, in the end of the chapter. asking more ProN in chapter 1 cripple your income dramatically, for what? cache excavation and yhilin works? near useless.

all the supplier are some of the wrost investment you can do, if we are talking about return or hidden stats, you need them for BoY or the 3AW, if your hidden score are high enough they are investment to avoid (with special supplier the only exception to this rule)

100K for the OoS is a waste of money, 50K is enough. the only effect you have at the moment it's only an Auxiliary Diversity +1 in the erosia invasion, a bonus you can gain from other source, and they impacting way less your income.

my actual plan: the erosian war balance is stable, but this is a WIP before we see the actual chapter 4 ending and obviously at any time one update can change the table and force to retink the plan from the start

this allow you hit near all best threshold in the game, ATM, obviously. one thing i can change is swap Airship Militarization (because i don't need it for the best in elven negotiation) with mercenary flotilla, we need to see if one of the two is used before we can make investment again, and if other priority will arise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gonnu

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
only one bank (between yhilin, ivalan and adran bank) before chapter 4 mean meager profit, and that create snowball effect during chapter 4 reducing your return of 1M, at least, in the end of the chapter. asking more ProN in chapter 1 cripple your income dramatically, for what? cache excavation and yhilin works? near useless.

all the supplier are some of the wrost investment you can do, if we are talking about return or hidden stats, you need them for BoY or the 3AW, if your hidden score are high enough they are investment to avoid (with special supplier the only exception to this rule)

100K for the OoS is a waste of money, 50K is enough. the only effect you have at the moment it's only an Auxiliary Diversity +1 in the erosia invasion, a bonus you can gain from other source, and they impacting way less your income.

my actual plan: the erosian war balance is stable, but this is a WIP before we see the actual chapter 4 ending and obviously at any time one update can change the table and force to retink the plan from the start

this allow you hit near all best threshold in the game, ATM, obviously. one thing i can change is swap Airship Militarization (because i don't need it for the best in elven negotiation) with mercenary flotilla, we need to see if one of the two is used before we can make investment again, and if other priority will arise.
It should be noted, in your route though Carina's men will die. Which may not destroy any major variables, will make me as sad as whoring qum so I avoid it.
Edit: Also what was the use of investing in the Eustrin Aram embassy?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 173 Votes