Jul 4, 2020
If she is not in the harem page at yarra's menu then she is not in the harem

Her quest either has no value towards her virginity status or it does and i do not know about it (never really had a bad run)
The main thing that is keeping her virgin is the direct results of the gawnfall? council and if you have chosen a very specific choice, or may also have to do with the results of the damn thing as it has 3 routes that can fuck u over royally at any time

Let's assume you have checked all the marks needed for her recruitment, you need to view 2 scenes where she is doing unholy things to herself (100% rituals) in her bed (just walk into her bedroom area) and after that you can talk to her and it should trigger, if she tells you to fuck off from her bedroom then ye, u fucked up and need to wait for like? idk

She will join you later but i cannot tell you jack about it as i do not know this route nor have i ever seen anyone fuck up with sarai :l

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can always upload ur save here and some smart person can look over at it and see what ya fucked up.
I do not know how, but obviously I screwed up? At the council, I chose to keep her virginity and here I am in front of the epilogues and she still rejects me when I approach her bedroom.

She has 100 relationship points now

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Well, I give up against Fate
Double Def/MDef isn't enough after reaching phase 3 to prevent insta kills, and I only ever managed to debuff it's Def/MDef/Agility, so I don't think you could survive the focused attacks. The widespread attacks deal to much damage to resist without double stacks of defense, and you lose it all when you die.
I will just wait for someone to make a guide for it

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
can any body help me? After doing lyinne request after 3 some scene with fielie and lynne the scene loop to orilse and lynne three some. i cannot post save as rvdata2 is not supported.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
can any body help me? After doing lyinne request after 3 some scene with fielie and lynne the scene loop to orilse and lynne three some. i cannot post save as rvdata2 is not supported.
I can not help you with the lyinne request info...

But to post a rvdata2 file to this site, it has to be in 7z, zip, or rar format.
Just zip it up and then post that.
Someone might see it, and may be able to help?
Cheers

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
I can not help you with the lyinne request info...

But to post a rvdata2 file to this site, it has to be in 7z, zip, or rar format.
Just zip it up and then post that.
Someone might see it, and may be able to help?
Cheers
Thanks. here is my save for problem on can any body help me? After doing lyinne request after 3 some scene with fielie and lynne the scene loop to orilse and lynne three some.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I give up against Fate
Double Def/MDef isn't enough after reaching phase 3 to prevent insta kills, and I only ever managed to debuff it's Def/MDef/Agility, so I don't think you could survive the focused attacks. The widespread attacks deal to much damage to resist without double stacks of defense, and you lose it all when you die.
I will just wait for someone to make a guide for it
what are your character levels, who are you using? what are your equipment??

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks. here is my save for problem on can any body help me? After doing lyinne request after 3 some scene with fielie and lynne the scene loop to orilse and lynne three some.
So the scene is looping because you have both conditional switches for the chapter 3 elf part (and that is only achievable due to editing saves so ya.... how i know its not achievable? my save has 1 of em on when i picked ori and not lynne)

Also no music turned on? really? that's a crime punishable by a virus injected save file if u ask me.

But ya fixed your very weirdly edited save (cheating is not fun ^^)

ALSO BIG SPOILER YOU MISSED SOMETHING you dats all im saying

Reactions: Arabi1

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I happy for the dev, for sticking with the game's development for so many years. Well done!!!

Quote from dev Blog
As I've said elsewhere, this update fulfills many of the promises I've made over the course of TLS. The remaining plot threads will be wrapped up in the optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame. This isn't the end, not by any means, but we've definitely reached one of the last big milestones.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
what are your character levels, who are you using? what are your equipment??
Simon (obviously), mainly as a healer due to the party wide heal that also res people. If no one is injured, use Incubus blade
Robin, use heal, spear of healing and flame spear
Riala, use her new spear, or heal if needed. Can also use succubus kiss in a pinch
Carina, spam shield of faith for the defensive buff and healing, use her res if one party member is down because it ressurect with a lot of hp, group heal combined with Support Servant of Simon if multiple down

Aka crippling blow never debuffed it’s attack/SAttack, and poison never acted so I gave up on using her for this fight
Hilstara would end up doing Carina job but worse (because their buff is generic, can’t go above 2 stacks)
Altina end up filling the same role as Robin. I chose Robin due to preference.
Nalili, I never managed to do anything good with her (except the new Cleavage), so I benched her
Qum do the same job as Carina, but buff physical attack instead of resistances, so she seemed inferior for this fight with a magic damage dealer
Varia often struggle when huge damage hit her out of nowhere, cancelling her attacks
Yarra is more usefull when the enemy is weak to sex

(So far, I haven’t found a damage type that it either resist or is weak to)

i don’t have my computer right now so I don’t know the items I have equiped

Khushana

Aug 11, 2017
So the scene is looping because you have both conditional switches for the chapter 3 elf part (and that is only achievable due to editing saves so ya.... how i know its not achievable? my save has 1 of em on when i picked ori and not lynne)

Also no music turned on? really? that's a crime punishable by a virus injected save file if u ask me.

But ya fixed your very weirdly edited save (cheating is not fun ^^)

ALSO BIG SPOILER YOU MISSED SOMETHING you dats all im saying
Thanks. My brother transferred this save to me he must have cheated. what do it miss please can you tell me?

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I do not know how, but obviously I screwed up? At the council, I chose to keep her virginity and here I am in front of the epilogues and she still rejects me when I approach her bedroom.

She has 100 relationship points now
Hard to check from just what you said with the saves could check if switch 3280 aka you agreed to no sexy times or 3080 aka new religion which is not happening or 3168 is on aka the vote to remove standards actually passed if that is off or the other two are on then she will not join.

If you have a save just after the council you can easily check(aka first time you go to her new place if she says And those things are none of your fucking business. you can trigger her scenes by entering and re-entering until she talks to Simon and joins ) or a save where she still discuses the results of the council

even a Save at Elleani quest if she goes Especially since I've established myself as so pure. in it you have no sexy times on or if Herin was promated and you talked to her for Sarai quest if she says You supported my proposal(as long as you did not also discourage her) then the no sexy times switch is on

Last edited:

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks. what did i miss please can you tell me.

All of this is marked as spoilers because i dont think most people would actually know about half of this without following wiki to the T or being me
I'm also biased on some of those points *cough* altina cockslave *cough* but ye, don't worry about it too much, great thing about this game is that you will spend around 100-200h on trying stuff out and then another 10000h on actually making choices that work out well ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feriggio

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018

All of this is marked as spoilers because i dont think most people would actually know about half of this without following wiki to the T or being me
I'm also biased on some of those points *cough* altina cockslave *cough* but ye, don't worry about it too much, great thing about this game is that you will spend around 100-200h on trying stuff out and then another 10000h on actually making choices that work out well ^^
The main reason I keep postponing replaying this game from the beginning: it's just so easy to accidentally miss one step at 2 hours of game whose first repercussion will be 10 hours later (still impacted by my first reset: I spoke to Altina in a camp scene, but not the one I needed. Ended up reseting again wondering why she chose to leave the party).
The game is really brutal without a walktrough (and even with one sometimes). Still love it.

Unrelated, but did anyone here managed to not get a game over in their first play trough in that damned infested house in Sinford? The fact Sierra kept doing jumpscare with spiders afterward confort me in the fact that I'm not that bad, it was just vicious beasts that feasted on my corpses

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Unrelated, but did anyone here managed to not get a game over in their first play trough in that damned infested house in Sinford? The fact Sierra kept doing jumpscare with spiders afterward confort me in the fact that I'm not that bad, it was just vicious beasts that feasted on my corpses
The house is a real bitch slap to everyone, its one of the "you need better strategy" points in the game (but ye the difficulty for WHERE it is in the story is a real question mark to me)
It does teach u the ancient technique of "alt f4" just to reload and buy some anti poison stuff (let's ignore that they also hit for like 800 fucking dmgggggggggggggggg) then ya get to the 2nd spider infested shithole in the mines and well... they hit harder and you have to watch out for a certain cunt without a face (real creep)

It's funny to look at how people nearly rage due to that damned house which is literally irrelevant (on the 1st time you play as you dont know anything) and you even get a damned warning to not go there :/

The main reason I keep postponing replaying this game from the beginning: it's just so easy to accidentally miss one step at 2 hours of game whose first repercussion will be 10 hours later (still impacted by my first reset: I spoke to Altina in a camp scene, but not the one I needed. Ended up reseting again wondering why she chose to leave the party).
The game is really brutal without a walktrough (and even with one sometimes). Still love it.
Good'ol classic rpg, where you spend 60% of time reading a wiki post made by someone who had to actually torture themselves to actually achieve the good outcome.
But ye, the game could use some warnings or whatnot "you may miss a character" in chapter 2 or "doing this choice may irreversibly change the course of your playthrough" but who needs warning when you can spend 100h figuring out when to chug a potion against some moron who dubs himself thee "fucklord"

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The house is a real bitch slap to everyone, its one of the "you need better strategy" points in the game (but ye the difficulty for WHERE it is in the story is a real question mark to me)
It does teach u the ancient technique of "alt f4" just to reload and buy some anti poison stuff (let's ignore that they also hit for like 800 fucking dmgggggggggggggggg) then ya get to the 2nd spider infested shithole in the mines and well... they hit harder and you have to watch out for a certain cunt without a face (real creep)

It's funny to look at how people nearly rage due to that damned house which is literally irrelevant (on the 1st time you play as you dont know anything) and you even get a damned warning to not go there :/

Good'ol classic rpg, where you spend 60% of time reading a wiki post made by someone who had to actually torture themselves to actually achieve the good outcome.
But ye, the game could use some warnings or whatnot "you may miss a character" in chapter 2 or "doing this choice may irreversibly change the course of your playthrough" but who needs warning when you can spend 100h figuring out when to chug a potion against some moron who dubs himself thee "fucklord"

altina as mandatory encounter in chapter 2 it's one the list of the thing the dev want do after the endgame will be complete.
you sill have probably the choice to leave she in the keep, but not to miss her altogether

• Hey there
Reactions: Jennnnnyyyyy

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, the potential to miss Altina has one of, if not the most, major gameplay impacts on a playthrough. She's so insanely useful in combat, and she factors into so many story decisions, it genuinely befuddles me as to why Sierra made her missable. Then again, considering how the game's evolved over the years, it's not surprising Sierra might have had ideas that didn't uite work out with the finished product's design philosophy.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, the potential to miss Altina has one of, if not the most, major gameplay impacts on a playthrough. She's so insanely useful in combat, and she factors into so many story decisions, it genuinely befuddles me as to why Sierra made her missable. Then again, considering how the game's evolved over the years, it's not surprising Sierra might have had ideas that didn't uite work out with the finished product's design philosophy.
like only altina and varia have two different personality, and you recruit them at the same point in the story.
the dev recognized the insane amount of works needed to take in account all the possibiluty e recoiled.
but they were already named, so no coming back from these two.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
Simon (obviously), mainly as a healer due to the party wide heal that also res people. If no one is injured, use Incubus blade
Robin, use heal, spear of healing and flame spear
Riala, use her new spear, or heal if needed. Can also use succubus kiss in a pinch
Carina, spam shield of faith for the defensive buff and healing, use her res if one party member is down because it ressurect with a lot of hp, group heal combined with Support Servant of Simon if multiple down

Aka crippling blow never debuffed it’s attack/SAttack, and poison never acted so I gave up on using her for this fight
Hilstara would end up doing Carina job but worse (because their buff is generic, can’t go above 2 stacks)
Altina end up filling the same role as Robin. I chose Robin due to preference.
Nalili, I never managed to do anything good with her (except the new Cleavage), so I benched her
Qum do the same job as Carina, but buff physical attack instead of resistances, so she seemed inferior for this fight with a magic damage dealer
Varia often struggle when huge damage hit her out of nowhere, cancelling her attacks
Yarra is more usefull when the enemy is weak to sex

(So far, I haven’t found a damage type that it either resist or is weak to)

i don’t have my computer right now so I don’t know the items I have equiped
simon, riala, nalili, carina
equipment on simon:level 119 : sylvan blade ancient glove dwarven helm lust plate eldrith ribbon
Equipment on nalili:level 118 nalili`s prison sword, sexy shield , ghenalese collar, naked apron , prison charm
Equipment on riala: level 121, Pink rock, prison sphere, lustlord collar, inmortal cloack, barrier pin
equipment on carina: level 121,quick rod, shining shield , magekiller hat, sylvan cloack ivala´s ring

strategy: use the seal tech from riala (the pink rock gives you this) this also applies venom.then later use lighting and bolt of lust when you have high lust (always keep 10 lust) if she ever goes low on health either heal with her or use your succubus (oneof them heals more thanthe other)

simon should use his incubus strike sparingly, only when his lust is over 70, he should be the one to revive when someone dies because his agi is higher than carina. and use lust renewal if his hp goes below half

nalili should buff herself with combat masturbation and use orgy of blows (you learn this if valia trains her instead of aka or hilstara). With carina she has healing masturbation wich you should use if you cant use her kiss of stell

carina should keep everyone healed,and her shield of purity always up to double stacks, sometimes when you use heal with riala simon and or nalili you can use holy smite
edit:
Yes, fate is vulnerable to kiss of steel and succubus kiss, so....

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
simon, riala, nalili, carina
equipment on simon:level 119 : sylvan blade ancient glove dwarven helm lust plate eldrith ribbon
Equipment on nalili:level 118 nalili`s prison sword, sexy shield , ghenalese collar, naked apron , prison charm
Equipment on riala: level 121, Pink rock, prison sphere, lustlord collar, inmortal cloack, barrier pin
equipment on carina: level 121,quick rod, shining shield , magekiller hat, sylvan cloack ivala´s ring

strategy: use the seal tech from riala (the pink rock gives you this) this also applies venom.then later use lighting and bolt of lust when you have high lust (always keep 10 lust) if she ever goes low on health either heal with her or use your succubus (oneof them heals more thanthe other)

simon should use his incubus strike sparingly, only when his lust is over 70, he should be the one to revive when someone dies because his agi is higher than carina. and use lust renewal if his hp goes below half

nalili should buff herself with combat masturbation and use orgy of blows (you learn this if valia trains her instead of aka or hilstara). With carina she has healing masturbation wich you should use if you cant use her kiss of stell

carina should keep everyone healed,and her shield of purity always up to double stacks, sometimes when you use heal with riala simon and or nalili you can use holy smite
It can be poisoned? Damn, the chance must be really low then, because it always shrugged it of when I tried
Edit: Knowing it can be poisoned really make this fight ten times easier: you can turtle and win of poison alone (well, except for the final strike).
Time to do the last parts of the game again to see the diferences when Xerces is the one that reached the temple of fate

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes