Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
nalili should buff herself with combat masturbation and use orgy of blows (you learn this if valia trains her instead of aka or hilstara). With carina she has healing masturbation wich you should use if you cant use her kiss of stell
nalili will learn orgy of blow from simon, not from aka/hilsata/varia. (she learn Piercing Stab/Bash/Wild Blow and Swift Stab/Careful Swipes/Desperate Masturbation respectively)

It can be poisoned? Damn, the chance must be really low then, because it always shrugged it of when I tried
Edit: Knowing it can be poisoned really make this fight ten times easier: you can turtle and win of poison alone (well, except for the final strike).
Time to do the last parts of the game again to see the diferences when Xerces is the one that reached the temple of fate
only the second form, the first and the third are immune to the status.

Jul 4, 2020
Hard to check from just what you said with the saves could check if switch 3280 aka you agreed to no sexy times or 3080 aka new religion which is not happening or 3168 is on aka the vote to remove standards actually passed if that is off or the other two are on then she will not join.

If you have a save just after the council you can easily check(aka first time you go to her new place if she says And those things are none of your fucking business. you can trigger her scenes by entering and re-entering until she talks to Simon and joins ) or a save where she still discuses the results of the council

even a Save at Elleani quest if she goes Especially since I've established myself as so pure. in it you have no sexy times on or if Herin was promated and you talked to her for Sarai quest if she says You supported my proposal(as long as you did not also discourage her) then the no sexy times switch is on
Unfortunately, I don't have any saves left. It's annoying, of course, but there's nothing to be done, apparently. Maybe something will change after the epilogue...or they will add features to future updates.

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
nalili will learn orgy of blow from simon, not from aka/hilsata/varia. (she learn Piercing Stab/Bash/Wild Blow and Swift Stab/Careful Swipes/Desperate Masturbation respectively)

only the second form, the first and the third are immune to the status.
what? I poisoned his second form and he kept being poisoned to the end(just redid it, and its true)
(I didnt catch it was 3 forms, I just thought hewas healing)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
what? I poisoned his second form and he kept being poisoned to the end(just redid it, and its true)
(I didnt catch it was 3 forms, I just thought hewas healing)
the check is made when you try to apply the status on the enemy. not the ongoing effect if the effect themself don't have any expiration timer. you can poison in the second phase, if you succeded it will remain poisoned for the rest of the fight.

the amount of light it emit vary considerably, ane its elemental weakness and resistance change based n the phase

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Not a bad game honestly just parts of this game are boring as fuck man just a lot of shit i just don't fucking care about.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
the check is made when you try to apply the status on the enemy. not the ongoing effect if the effect themself don't have any expiration timer. you can poison in the second phase, if you succeded it will remain poisoned for the rest of the fight.

the amount of light it emit vary considerably, ane its elemental weakness and resistance change based n the phase
That’s surprising. If the third phase is immune, I would have though it would cleanse itself at the form change.

Not as surprising as the Anak just giving up, but still surprising

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't have any saves left. It's annoying, of course, but there's nothing to be done, apparently. Maybe something will change after the epilogue...or they will add features to future updates.
can still use like RPG save maker edit to check or have someone else look as said save for such but yeah everything for that is decided at the council of Gawnfall

Like maybe in epilogue if one of the she is not joining because so much church politics is why

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
That’s surprising. If the third phase is immune, I would have though it would cleanse itself at the form change.

Not as surprising as the Anak just giving up, but still surprising
Did my strategy help you? what level are your party?

Sep 23, 2019
best 'adult' game I've ever played. Using the adult part in the best possible way in the story and the worldbuilding. Top tier game.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Hello, I am encountering a bug in which a pop-up occurs stating "unable to find the vl gothic font" when I click the application to play. This transpires with both my previous and current TLS versions. Any ideas?
I don't know if it's related, but it may be possible that the game is missing files to work correctly (though the error name was different when I had this problem). I have no idea why, but because I had an external hard drive with RPG maker on it, every RPG maker game I downloaded would miss some files (probably to reduce the size, but as a consequence, I couldn't use them without the external hard drive)

Otherwise, Google has answers

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
Jun 16, 2022
I don't know if it's related, but it may be possible that the game is missing files to work correctly (though the error name was different when I had this problem). I have no idea why, but because I had an external hard drive with RPG maker on it, every RPG maker game I downloaded would miss some files (probably to reduce the size, but as a consequence, I couldn't use them without the external hard drive)

Otherwise, Google has answers
Thanks, but I'm getting the same error. Google it is.

EDIT: I solved the problem. I had to install RPG-Maker VX Ace onto my laptop. The game is running now. Weirdly, I don't remember ever installing Maker VX Ace to play any RPGM, not just TLS. :unsure:

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, but I'm getting the same error. Google it is.

EDIT: I solved the problem. I had to install RPG-Maker VX Ace onto my laptop. The game is running now. Weirdly, I don't remember ever installing Maker VX Ace to play any RPGM, not just TLS. :unsure:
it's with an high probability a problem linked to having not installed, or a corropted version of

usually rpgmaker games had two version release, one requiring to having the trp installed and the other not. so if you before was playing the full package and after switch to the light version requiring the rtp you cann find error like this.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
can't imagine for other people that's been here since the begining
Speaking for myself (and only for myself, I can't read others' minds) as one of those people, it's an odd combination of wistful acceptance and agony. Wistful acceptance that something that has cast its own small-to-medium-sized shadow on my life is soon coming to a close, and agony that it's so close, I can almost taste it, HNGGGGGHHHH

Sep 23, 2019
Speaking for myself (and only for myself, I can't read others' minds) as one of those people, it's an odd combination of wistful acceptance and agony. Wistful acceptance that something that has cast its own small-to-medium-sized shadow on my life is soon coming to a close, and agony that it's so close, I can almost taste it, HNGGGGGHHHH
It feels like one of your favorite anime/ tv series that you've been watching for a long time coming to an end.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Is it necessary to kill all the enemies in an area?

Can you return to an area again?
All encounters are finite, meaning you need to kill everything you see on screen when given the chance (sometimes its better to take a different approach than killing but ye, you don't get exp from not killing enemies)

You cannot return to an area and expect new enemies to spawn, once they are gone, that's it. (generally you can return to old areas after some time but you will not see same enemies in there "different placement of enemies means different enemies" )

• Sad
Reactions: Birdnman993
4.50 star(s) 186 Votes